It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we walk on the moon???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i no other posts bout this but ive heard stuff bout to many ppl in neils visor then was supposed to b on the mission?? here a link looks liek 3 peeps neil another then right above the box white thing on the left of his visor looks like a head poping up www.nasm.si.edu...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well I see the clear relfection of Buzz Aldrin in his visor, but I have no idea where this third person you're talking about is.

And not to be mean, but please try adding some punctuation in. Your post was kind of hard to understand.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What you see is the shadow of Neil and Aldrin, I suppose. The white things are just equipment and reflexes.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
[edit on 24-1-2005 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
1st things 1st. Please try to type using propper grammar and avoid short-hand like ppl, peeps, b, etc... That was incredibly dificult to read.

moving on...

What I see in Neil's visor is (from left to right) A large rock (far far left, like in the bottom right corner), two white specs (probably flag things, white rocks, or pieces of equipment), Buzz, and the Eagle lander. I see no other people...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lol..is that a camera man, and stage hands??? Call me a conspiracy nut but i have my doubts about the walk on the moon...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I thought there was a firm policy, stated well by SkepticOverlord himself, that text abbreviations were totally unsuitable for ATS. Why, as a staff member, offer the services of translating them?

They were also not used during Armstrong's and Aldrin's and Jackson's moonwalking.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have a magnifier (virtual, that is) It appears to be a man holding a camera up- NO KIDDING!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The U.S. moon landings were not faked. Remember this happened at the height of the space race/coldwar and the Soviets were watching the whole mission with radar etc. If they had any idea the U.S. was faking it, they'd have exposed it.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we already have a thread on this topic, please feel free to add your thoughts and comments to the link above,

Thread closed,

new topics

top topics

join