It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, my first thread! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, that didn't go as planned...

Anyway, my first thread so I can indulge. I have to admit, getting to 'here' was not easy, this forum (or my brain) is really different than other places, so hopefully I do this right.

I have a thread or two that I have wanted to do, this is my beginning to that.

Howdy from Texas too, I have to mention that.
edit on 26-10-2016 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

As an Alaskan I'm always happy to welcome new members from the small State of Texas.

You may have already found it, but you will find lots of helpful info on how things work in the Freshman's Forum.

Enjoy ATS

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: recrisp

As an Alaskan I'm always happy to welcome new members from the small State of Texas.

You may have already found it, but you will find lots of helpful info on how things work in the Freshman's Forum.

Enjoy ATS

Well, I had that coming, I guess... heheh
Thank you, I'll read the link.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Just kidding. When I was young I worked around Texan's in construction and they always made noise about the huge State of Texas, so when I moved to Alaska I had to get even -

You ever need any help, just click on the little person icon below any of the Moderators member info and ask.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Just kidding. When I was young I worked around Texan's in construction and they always made noise about the huge State of Texas, so when I moved to Alaska I had to get even -

You ever need any help, just click on the little person icon below any of the Moderators member info and ask.

I would much rather live in Alaska than Texas, more to see and do there, so I agree with whatever it is that you say.

Thank you for that icon part, that is REALLY helpful, although I won't abuse it should I need to use it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If you have not already found it, we call our messaging system U2U's and you can open yours by clicking on the envelope icon at the top.

When there is an unread message it will be highlighted. You can talk privately to any member through it.

Lots of neat little gadgets around here. It takes a bit to figure it all out.

You can also just click alert at the top and it shows up on a special forum where all staff can see it. Or you can just click on Alert below your own avatar in that same drop down for help or attention. You can also alert staff to problem posts from others that way.

We see lots of Texan's up here. I'm originally from Idaho before moving here 16 years ago. The people are the same, hard working and have a relationship with nature.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm new to! I hear Phage an account that no new account should no of posting one of these without being here awhile and actually having chatted back and forth through a thread should automatically fear or know of when you never posted a thread before.

Is a real swell guy.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Teotihuacan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If you have not already found it, we call our messaging system U2U's and you can open yours by clicking on the envelope icon at the top.

When there is an unread message it will be highlighted. You can talk privately to any member through it.

Lots of neat little gadgets around here. It takes a bit to figure it all out.

You can also just click alert at the top and it shows up on a special forum where all staff can see it. Or you can just click on Alert below your own avatar in that same drop down for help or attention. You can also alert staff to problem posts from others that way.

We see lots of Texan's up here. I'm originally from Idaho before moving here 16 years ago. The people are the same, hard working and have a relationship with nature.

More very helpful stuff that I KNOW will come in handy. I haven't even gotten to the point of the 'cool stuff' yet like you have shown, all I've done is read what people post. This is what I needed though, 'cause I sure would've used some of that a while ago, I was really lost, I'm still lost, just maybe not as lost.

Heck, I'd love to live in Idaho, I always thought of it as being boring for some reason, the potato thing, I guess, I was REALLY wrong about that, it's one of the things on my list called, "Mr. Bucket", heheh I'd love to see some of the stuff in that state. Anywhere but here would be good too.

Really, thank you, you're very helpful.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teotihuacan
I'm new to! I hear Phage an account that no new account should no of posting one of these without being here awhile and actually having chatted back and forth through a thread should automatically fear or know of when you never posted a thread before.

Is a real swell guy.

I think that I might just have to agree with you on that!

top topics

join