It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old refugee turns out to be 21 yr old terrorist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
it has been proven over and over, that some refugees bring no identity papers, they can claim to be of any age, it has also been proven that refugees in their late 20s and 30s try to pass on as being 16 years old. Its a sham.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Women and children fleeing death are a completely different entity from those that fit the profile of those above. "Economic migrants" that seek only to take are also separate from women and child refugees. Those that arrive by illegal means should not have the right claim asylum thereby jumping ahead of those in genuine need that are on waiting lists because they followed the lawful procedure.

Why? Why is it the mans job to stay behind and get conscripted into a war while women can leave? What if the man simply wants out?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I never said anything about conscription I am speaking of the duty that is incumbent upon men when women and children in your country are under threat. I do realise that modern feminised men have difficulty understanding the bearing of this responsibility. reply to: Aazadan

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I never said anything about conscription I am speaking of the duty that is incumbent upon men when women and children in your country are under threat. I do realise that modern feminised men have difficulty understanding the bearing of this responsibility. reply to: Aazadan

That's conscription, you're forcing them to stay and fight. Which is foolish, you talk of manhood. What's manly about fighting, then getting injured or killed and being a burden (if you're there at all) for your wife and children? The manly thing to do is to leave and make a living elsewhere. It's called caring for your family.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Conscription is a legal device of compulsory recruitment into the military of a state, what I am describing is a sense of honour that compels a man to defend his homeland to keep it free and safe for his family and others to live in. It is from a sense that there are higher concepts that are worth fighting for. What you are describing is an insular rationale for running away. I understand this point of view and why you advocate for it but I don't share it with you. a reply to: Aazadan

edit on 29-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join