It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

12 year old refugee turns out to be 21 yr old terrorist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm posting this here because the refugee issue is an important topic. Trump wants serious vetting to happen with regards to Middle Eastern refugees. Hillary just wants to welcome in 556% more with no vetting. How can someone pretend to be 12 yrs old and really be 21? He'd have to shave, his body would be more mature. Video says it all:

Shocking revelations for the family. Daily Mail Article

A woman opened her heart and her door to a 12-year-old boy who had fled the horrors of war in Afghanistan after losing his parents - or so she thought. In reality, not only was the boy in her care, Jamal, almost a decade older than she had been duped into believing, but he also had Taliban and child abuse material on his phone.

A dentist's check found his age to actually be around 21 and a subsequent investigation uncovered the shocking content on his mobile, according to the Sun. However, the news did not come as a huge surprise to his foster mother, who gave her name only as Rosie, who had not only been extremely suspicious of his developed facial hair - which led to him being thrown off a bus as he looked too old for a child ticket - but also other characteristics.

edit on 26-10-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh there is a lot of this going on. They can make up anything they like. Yet it is somehow bad to want to check who these people really are. The same people sure as heck support backround checks on firearm purchases though.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How stupid do you have to be to mistake a 21 year old for a 12 year old.

I could go to tibet a country ive never been to and still tell the difference between a 12 year old and a 21 year old.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Expect more of this and don't be surprised if some kids blows up is class room mates sometime in the future!
I believe some serious errors of judgement have been made by stupid do good full of sh.t politicians!
What a mess that could have been avoided if the UN and Sec Council for once in its existence acted in line with its own charter!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I bet one would find more murderers under one million of US citiznes than under one million refugees...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I bet one would find more murderers under one million of US citiznes than under one million refugees...

Citizens murder innocents because they hate america and want to further the cause of islam?

I bet there are more deaths from cancer than murder...so does that mean we shouldn't worry about murderers?

How many refugees have you signed up to house? hopefully at least 1.

You know the old argument...you want abortion illegal? how many kids have you adopted.
same thing..you want a mass influx of male refugees? how many will you house?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Considering they practice village rajm or stoning in Syria, both under Assad and the terrorists, I would bet that you could probably find more children from Syria that have blood on their hands than Americans.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

How stupid do you have to be to mistake a 21 year old for a 12 year old.

most government employees no matter what country they are from aren't exactly the the smartest people in the world and if they are they just follow what their boss says to do.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Military age males posing as child refugees that abandon women and children in a warzone and flee to another country are either terrorists cowards or both. Either way they should be let into western democracies that they believe should be changed until they are exactly like the stone age hell holes that they have just run away from.

Women and children fleeing death are a completely different entity from those that fit the profile of those above. "Economic migrants" that seek only to take are also separate from women and child refugees. Those that arrive by illegal means should not have the right claim asylum thereby jumping ahead of those in genuine need that are on waiting lists because they followed the lawful procedure.

It would not be that difficult to fix these things in the UK as we no longer have to do what we are told by the EU.
edit on 26-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
British family take their 12 year old Afghan kid to the range where he demonstrates how to strip a weapon? Where exactly does this happen in the UK?

Unverified source claiming to be the mother, no naming of the guy in question despite apparently being 21 and having been arrested, no police comment, no verification from the dentist, can show pics of random refugees that have claimed absolutely nowhere to be children but can't show the face of a supposed terrorist fraudster. Yeah OK. Where in the article does it come across like the journalist did anything close to actual journalism?

Jeez, some of you will buy any old BS.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

First off the vetting process of this "adoption" deal is crap. They cannot use dental records for age determination because it's "too intrusive." Fine. If it's too intrusive, then you're not a child able to be adopted. Period.

Age verification is important. It's not the first time I have heard of this.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

No, it's censorship. I am sure they have his name. The news did the story. You prove it's false. I gave the source. I will add here, that there is no way to know their names very easily. Did you even click the daily mail article and see all the pictures of supposed children (adults) asking for special child status to enter the UK?

edit on 26-10-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Oh it's censorship, am interested to see how you surmised that from the article. Which parts specifically did the journalist claim to have been stifled in their investigation? You're sure they have his name based on what? Where does it say they can't report on a name?

I saw photos yes, I didn't see where they claimed to be children, point me to that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Actually the guy in the top left of the pictures the dailyFail describes as a childs asylum seeker was actually an official interpreter,so how many of the other pictures are labelled incorrectly?
" there are NO places in Britain anybody could demonstrate how to field strip an assault rifle or pistol as they are banned here.
So thats 2 easily disprovable "facts2 in the Daily Fail article that I can see straight away
Also my friends kid is 14 , he is 6ft5 and has stubble already, was born in UK so is deffo a kid .....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think the fat old cow knew he wasn`t 12,she offered to take him in and give him asylum in the UK in exchange for sex because she`s so fat and nasty nobody in the UK would have sex with her.
maybe if they post some pics of darling rosie my suspicions will prove true.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I think the fat old cow knew he wasn`t 12,she offered to take him in and give him asylum in the UK in exchange for sex because she`s so fat and nasty nobody in the UK would have sex with her.

Wow what brought all that on, man?
lol

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

*shivers with repulsion over this post*

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TardacusThey cant offer a picture , cos its the daily fail , and rosie doesnt exist!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Terrorists are cowards. It's more a question of whether or not they are terrorists.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

thats a stupid bet, at best.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join