It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found this nugget in Podesta files Fastwalkers and DSP Program

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Found this in the Podesta files, ID # 30433. It's probably well known already, just thought I'd post it just in case. Podesta had forwarded this letter he received onto Leslie Kean.

Date: 2015-03-06

John – Just tuck this in your UFO files for future reference.

One of the government programs that collects hard data on unidentified flying objects is the USAF DSP satellite program. I can add a little insight to rumors published on the web. While I was never fully briefed into the DSP operation directly, I was introduced to them as the US prepared for Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm.

On occasion, I had lunch with a few of them in the cafeteria of a highly classified organization in El Segundo, CA. No one could get into the cafeteria without TS/SCI clearances, so this was not “lightweight group of gossipers.”

One of these times, a member of that group was really excited – said they’d just picked up Fastwalker (I assumed that same day). He described how it entered our atmosphere from “deep space” (origin actually unknown, of course, but from the backside of the satellite) and zipped by the DSP satellite pretty closely on its way to earth.

Not only was it going very fast but it made a 30 degree course correction (turn) which means it did not have a ballistic (free fall) reentry trajectory that a meteorite might have. So, it was under some sort of control – although whether it was “manned” or just “robotic” there’s no way to tell.

Although its now 24 years later, one factoid makes me think the USAF is still collecting information on these Fastwalkers. Reading the current official USAF “DSP Fact Sheet” there is this line near the end: In addition, researchers at The Aerospace Corporation have used DSP to develop portions of a hazard support system that will aid public safety in the future. www.losangeles.af.mil... Also, much of the information on this site is accurate although I do not know the author or his sources:

ufodigest.com...

Somewhere within that USAF program office is many year’s worth of Fastwalker data. If someone were to collect and analyze it, patterns will emerge that provide information about the various types of craft and their destinations, which would add substantiation to eyewitness claims on the ground about UFO activity.

Furthermore, it would be interesting to understand the dates of these appearances – is there a certain time of the every year they swarm in (which might indicate a resource mining operation) or might there be a correlation with major events on earth, (such as the detonation of the first atomic bomb at White Sands in 1945 although no DSP’s existed to provide any info on that particular event)?

Regards,

Bob Fish"

edit on 26-10-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
was that the email after your intro ? if so wow !

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Yes

STM

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Intiresting, if only for the fact that whoever the sender is seems pretty damn naive imo. For him to even question wether the USAF is still paying attention to UFO's in U.S airspace . . . . I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SMART @$$ comment to make.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here's another, it was sent to Podesta:

ID # 28816

"Date: 2015-08-17

Charlie son"s bio. You might want to sign him up for the UFO project.

Sent from my iPhone"

and the bio / CV follows it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Thanks, GM

It didn't come up in a search. I see that his thread is much more detailed so I'm heading over there as y'all should. Finally we're finding something of interest in these emails.

MODS, please close this thread, thanks,

STM

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ID 31721

Another Bob Fish mail ....he claims that Blue book was still in operation in the seventies ..

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Thanks! Great Find! Here it is:

ID # 31721

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-03-06 18:10
Subject: Leslie Kean book - Blue Book

John – Just tuck this in your UFO files for future reference too.

Recently, I noticed this Sentry Eagle information, even though the original book was written in 1998: exopolitics.org... I don’t know Dan Sherman and I don’t know if this non-ECI program is real.

Caveat – I did work with Ft. Meade on several classified communications projects, including President Reagan’s dedication of the new HQ building in September 1986 when I was a contractor to WHCA. But this report did trigger the memory of another event that may be of use should you ever want to follow up on the UFO stuff.

In that same TS/SCI building cafeteria in El Segundo, I had lunch with a senior USAF NCO who had worked for Project Blue Book in the 1970s (after it had been “officially disbanded). He was an ELINT technician (electronic intelligence) who flew in RC-135s from MacDill AFB in Florida. The “normal” target was Cuba where they did lots of snooping and sometimes challenging the Cubans to turn on radar and other systems.

He said there were times when they were diverted from these missions to track UFOs off the east coast of Florida. His claim was they UFOs had a landing and takeoff spot in the ocean east of Miami, north of Bermuda. He also claimed there was a specific electronic signature (frequency) emanating from them when they were going into or coming out of the water, so they were easy to track.

On several occasions they filmed the UFO as it transitioned from water to air or vice versa. One last item is he was occasionally assigned to fly in a USAF weather aircraft (WC-135) when they had a hurricane hunting mission over the usual UFO area, where his specific assignment was kept secret from the other crew members.

He would always report back to a dedicated USAF intelligence officer on base when they returned from a mission. He did not know where the intel that he collected was sent for processing or storage (WPAFB in Dayton would be the obvious choice). High quality film of UFOs is “out there” somewhere!

So, if true, Blue Book was not disbanded – only the outer layer of the onion (the “public information layer) was stripped away in 1970. And, this may be part of the Sentry Eagle program with the USAF and NSA sharing UFO elint information. Might be some leads in that area too.

Regards,

Bob Fish

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Interesting point. My father-in-law worked for the NSA up to the late eighties. I used to try to weasel out information from him. But, he was just about bullet proof. One time though, when I asked him about Project Blue Book....he had been the NSA sole liason to Wright Patterson AFB for 4 years...he told an entertaing story about how his office had been in the same building, and how those guys were just a bunch of whacky get-over artists.

It wasn't for a few years, that I noticed that he started his 4 year assignment in 1973...and officially PBB was shut down in 1969. His stories were always entertaing, and always deflections. But, he was a good guy, and I miss him.

join