It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we vote? I don't know either

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It seems strange that we have to discuss political ideology on a site like this. Or talk about how much it doesn't matter who we vote for. How many times has your state not been red or blue? My two states have always been the same so my vote doesn't count. Yours probably doesn't either. Even if the public vote changes the color of your state, the people in charge of casting the actual votes don't have to go in the direction of the public. A gentleman's agreement is all that says they have to vote the way the public does.

Lot's of negative posts about both candidates. Are we not allowed to have a presidential candidate worthy of praise instead of slander? There are no good things to say about our presidential hopefuls. There hasn't been in awhile. Lot's of people said a lot of great things about Obama and his promise of change. And here we are worse than ever.

Real war is possible. More than possible. We have two jabronis trying to be the leader of all this. No one wins in this situation. How did the people let it get to this?

Don't blame me cuz I've been distracted by Cubbies baseball.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
It seems strange that we have to discuss political ideology on a site like this. Or talk about how much it doesn't matter who we vote for. How many times has your state not been red or blue? My two states have always been the same so my vote doesn't count. Yours probably doesn't either. Even if the public vote changes the color of your state, the people in charge of casting the actual votes don't have to go in the direction of the public. A gentleman's agreement is all that says they have to vote the way the public does.

Lot's of negative posts about both candidates. Are we not allowed to have a presidential candidate worthy of praise instead of slander? There are no good things to say about our presidential hopefuls. There hasn't been in awhile. Lot's of people said a lot of great things about Obama and his promise of change. And here we are worse than ever.

Real war is possible. More than possible. We have two jabronis trying to be the leader of all this. No one wins in this situation. How did the people let it get to this?

Don't blame me cuz I've been distracted by Cubbies baseball.

At some point in time it was decided that the majority of people that had the same beliefs should be able to dictate over everyone else. Unfortunately, fast forward to today, the minority of people seem to be able to dictate to the majority because they can raise the most money.... hence Hillary Clinton and her 30 years of bribes. Is what it is. All hail Queen Clinton... idiots.

join