It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton leads by 5 heading in to final two weeks - latest CNN poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well lookie here.....where is the double digit lead now, ladies and gentlemen? Could CNN be looking to hedge its bets and not look like a total tool in case Trump pulls out a long shot on Nov 8?

edition.cnn.com...

What happened?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
Well lookie here.....where is the double digit lead now, ladies and gentlemen? Could CNN be looking to hedge its bets and not look like a total tool in case Trump pulls out a long shot on Nov 8?

edition.cnn.com...

What happened?

Was CNN showing a double digit lead for Clinton?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

the election will be stolen, CNN at this point covering all bases so that they can call it either way they want

and, people will believe
edit on 2016-10-24T17:14:26-05:002016Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:14:26 -0500bMonday1410America/Chicago165 by corblimeyguvnor because: 2nd line added

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
if CNN says that Clinton leads by 5, in actuality Donald Trump leads by 3.

CNN polls are weighted more heavily with Democrat respondents than anyone else. the podesta emails obtained by WikiLeaks confirm that.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Please everyone, stop posting CNN polls on ATS...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

What happened?

They keep doctoring their already false data so it fits better, but that's the problem with lies, they never quite fit right. CNN should be dismantled and sold for scrap metals. Sell the people who own and run that crudhole's organs on Hillary's black market she's linked to.
edit on 24-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
trump leading 60 to 30 in some areas impressive a reply to: tribal

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: possesed
trump leading 60 to 30 in some areas impressive a reply to: tribal

I suspect an alternate "reality".

Light on the reality.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
if CNN says that Clinton leads by 5, in actuality Donald Trump leads by 3.

CNN polls are weighted more heavily with Democrat respondents than anyone else. the podesta emails obtained by WikiLeaks confirm that.

Reality is weighted with more Democrats.

I'm sorry that is just the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
IBD is probably the most accurate. Polls same # of lefties and righties.

As of today it's dead even, 41% Trump, 41% Hillary.

link

Even when weighted towards more lefty voters on voting day, still dead even.

Results based on survey of 815 likely voters conducted from 10/18 - 10/23. Margin of error: +/- 3.6 percentage points. Party identification breakdown: (Unweighted) 261 Democrats/261 Republicans/275 Independents; (Weighted) 291/235/271. I

You'll notice CNN loves hiding how they come about their results.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Guess you haven't been to the sticks recently. Trump crap everywhere.

Just as disturbing is most inner cities. Hillary crap everywhere.

Keep on dividing Annee.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

What happened?

What do you mean what happened?

This is a different poll, the double digit lead was from ABC News Tracking poll..which is still a valid poll.

This is the CNN/ORC poll, which still shows Hillary winning by a healthy margin.

So what exactly is your point?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sorry i couldnt help myself i had to post just ONE before this silly thing is over, I promise it will be my only one

no i did not see any previous CNN polls saying Clinton had a double digit lead, i just thought it was interesting that rather than parrot the other outlets they put this one together only hours after the last poll showed her ahead by double digits and i thought it was interesting. Thats all

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
CNN.....
+
POLL.............

=

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

i guess my point would be the same point as anyone else who posts updates on polling results. Because whether or not people say they believe them or not, most of us still find them interesting and since polls are about the only thing we have to go on, accurate or not, we are necessarily rather dependent on the silly things in order to gauge where things are at from day to day.

and i do think its interesting that the CNN poll, which i think historically has shown Clinton farther ahead of Trump in their polls compared to other polls, is now showing her with less of a lead than the ABC poll.

Healthy lead? Not according to Clinton....or need i remind you of what she herself complained aloud....

"why arent i 50 points ahead?!?!?!"

www.youtube.com...

I mean, if youre a Clinton supporter you HAVE GOT to wonder what is wrong with people that Trump is still getting the kind of support he is when he is a KNOWN "sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobe, xenophobe, islamophobe, groper, raper, baby eater etc ad nauseum" riiiiight????

sorry, just having a little bit of fun.
edit on 24-10-2016 by tribal because: link description

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

What happened?

Every time I see a reference to CNN I cant help but think of this.
Capital TV of Panem

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: Annee

Guess you haven't been to the sticks recently. Trump crap everywhere.

Just as disturbing is most inner cities. Hillary crap everywhere.

Keep on dividing Annee.

I can believe Trump crap in the sticks.

But, here in Los Angeles - - - - neither are publicly promoted.

I have not seen one yard sign.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

"Clinton leads by 5 heading in to final two weeks - latest CNN poll"

If anyone really believes that, then the National Enquirer has never stretch the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

the election will be stolen, CNN at this point covering all bases so that they can call it either way they want

and,ZOMBIES will believe

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Obama won 2008 with a 7 point margin in national vote, he won 2012 with 3.9 point margin...neither of those elections were considered close.

The polls average in 2012 had Obama up only by 0.7 points...a statistical tie...and he still won easily.

So with Clinton right now at an average of 5.5 points up...she does have a very healthy lead.

I mean, if youre a Clinton supporter you HAVE GOT to wonder what is wrong with people that Trump is still getting the kind of support he is when he is a KNOWN "sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobe, xenophobe, islamophobe, groper, raper, baby eater etc ad nauseum" riiiiight????

No, we know what is wrong with those people.

But the fact is, Republicans could run anyone (as demonstrated with Trump) and they will still get close to 45% of the vote. That is just the composition of our country right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join