It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff David Clarke: The NAACP has sold out black America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Recently a North Carolina NAACP official stated, “Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black. In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture.” She even implies that black cops are not people.

It’s a sentiment that unfortunately has gained traction in the black community.

That racist statement is best understood within the context of the NAACP’s 2016 mission: to preserve Black Lives Matter’s false narrative about systemic racism in policing, above any and all other concerns. This isn’t just by accident; the lies about systemic racism in policing—and as a black law-enforcement administrator, I can state these are unequivocally false—are purposefully crafted and calculated with a political aim.

Shame on this once proud organization. They have dwindled into one of the most irrelevant brands in the United States. Even the name is outdated. The Advancement of Colored People? They have sold out their original mission of freedom for blacks and instead have become slaves to a new master, the Democrat Party. The NAACP is so desperate to provide cover for the progressive’s favorite dog-whistle, “racism,” it has now completed its journey from being a voice for the black community to essentially being the National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian Progressivism. (I considered but rejected the following other C words: Conniving, Calculated, Condescending, Catastrophic, Corrupt.

thehill.com...

More at the link. I found this a few minutes ago and wanted to post due to the election circus we are currently going through. The DNC and NAACP have been at it for decades, with their false narratives and claims of racism, when in reality the true racism is coming straight from them, and blatantly. They both have been running a game with the Black community and I have to wonder how, with everyone owning a smartphone, can people ignore the facts staring them right in the face?

They (sjw, etc) have no problem gobbling up facts on the latest email releases, and other news, while this topic gets them triggered. I have the utmost respect for Sheriff Clarke and he isn't afraid to come straight out and speak his mind and the truth. I would vote for this guy in a heartbeat for potus.

If the people in these communities do not wake up to the reality of their manipulation then they are going to be in for some bad times, as well as the rest of us. The shebeast will just further this, and probably at an accelerated rate.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Everyone critical of the police should either have to become a police officer for a year, or at least go through the training.

It might open their eyes a tiny bit...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

NAACP sold the black community out a long time ago to progressive liberals. The organization's leadership at this point is nothing but a bunch of bojangling buffoons seeking to enrich themselves while corralling the black vote.

For further proof of this here is the NAACP coming out against school choice. So the NAACP is against school choice because their Democrat masters hold teacher's unions in higher regard than the black community. Despite the fact that Democrat run school systems in every major urban area have been nothing but abject failures, the NAACP is so far up the ass of Democrats, the leadership can't bear to break ranks and support something they know most black people support - school choice and charter schools.

NAACP Against Charter Schools

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yea it has been a mess for awhile. But it has picked up as far as the propaganda ten fold since the Martin shooting.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Everyone critical of the police should either have to become a police officer for a year, or at least go through the training.

I have seen a few of these, and they always shoot. This guy changed his tune a bit after but he will most likely ignore that and continue on his "cause".

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Why can't this gentleman run for President?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Oh I said it too. I would vote for him. He isn't afraid to be non PC. And he will talk on topics most wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I have seen a few of these, and they always shoot. This guy changed his tune a bit after but he will most likely ignore that and continue on his "cause".

It shouldn't be a surprise that an untrained person always shoots. It should be a surprise that the trained officers shoot.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yes you are most likely right. It's sad that people can have these experiences, know and feel exactly what it is like to be in these situations, and then still claim they know better. Every situation is different, involving different mentalities.

I have never been in a situation like this. I try my best not to question the police when something bad goes down. With social media and the internet turning everyone into a videographer and putting the videos where corrupt police actually plant a gun, or shoot someone unarmed with no perceivable cause, it casts a wide net that a lot of good police get caught in unfortunately.

It's funny that people and groups of people don't want one label thrown on them, but they are more than willing to do it to some other group.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

It shouldn't be a surprise that an untrained person always shoots. It should be a surprise that the trained officers shoot.

He didn't shoot until after he was put through a simulation where he died.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Almost as surprising as that moment when you stumble across another person who's bought the media line of BS hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The North Carolina NAACP president is the same who said that Keith Scott had a Second Amendment right to be carrying the gun he was carrying and that if the officers involved hadn't approached him the way they did, Scott would've walked away "on his merry way."

Of course, that ignores the fact that he was brandishing the firearm, not simply carrying it, and that as a convicted felon he had no legal right to be carrying anyway.

Weird how the refrain is "cops should've handled it different and he'd be alive" instead of "if he'd followed the law like he should have, he'd still be alive." NAACP is part of the problem? Nah. *eyeroll*

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Trained Officers 99% of the time do shoot according to their training guidelines and policies. When you perceive a deadly threat, the training kicks in and you stop that deadly threat. And as another poster mentioned, every situation is different and every one is dynamic.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I can't find where the NAACP says this. Your article sources Blue Lives Matter and that article has no source.

Also, thereIS systemic racism in policing.
edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The North Carolina NAACP president is the same who said that Keith Scott had a Second Amendment right to be carrying the gun he was carrying and that if the officers involved hadn't approached him the way they did, Scott would've walked away "on his merry way."

Of course, that ignores the fact that he was brandishing the firearm, not simply carrying it, and that as a convicted felon he had no legal right to be carrying anyway.

Weird how the refrain is "cops should've handled it different and he'd be alive" instead of "if he'd followed the law like he should have, he'd still be alive." NAACP is part of the problem? Nah. *eyeroll*

Oh of course. That is the simple fact that they all want to ignore. He had no legal right to carry a weapon and was committing a felony just by doing so, and another for brandishing/threatening the guy before Police showed up. Who in their right mind wants someone like that running around in society. The law did try talking to him but many seem to ignore that little thorn in the narrative too. The video starts after it is already "on" and escalating.
edit on 24-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This isn’t just by accident; the lies about systemic racism in policing—and as a black law-enforcement administrator, I can state these are unequivocally false—are purposefully crafted and calculated with a political aim.

The lies and hyperbole about systemic racism in policing is a money-making machine.

Diversity Training and Inclusion companies have popped up all over the place since the 90's. It is a money-making endeavor and it requires this false narrative in order to continue.

Somebody is going to make lots of $$$$ pushing the re-training angle after O is out of office. Every police department in America will probably have to pay some crony company for this "re-training" program.

edit on 24-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I can't find where the NAACP says this. Your article sources Blue Lives Matter and that article has no source.

Also, thereIS systemic racism in policing.

Yes, because somehow the tactic of putting extra cops into high-crime areas that are also predominantly black has been spun into evidence of "systemic racism."

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Snoopes- Mostly False

ORIGIN:On 27 September 2016 the clickbait site Downtrend published an article originally titled "NAACP SAYS BLACK COPS ARE NOT REAL BLACK PEOPLE,"

Significant changes were made to the article between its original publication on 27 September 2016 and 30 September 2016. The revised version walked the claim back to being something supposedly stated by a "local NAACP" brand or chapter rather than the national NAACP organization:

In other words, a single spokesperson for a local NAACP chapter (likely Charlotte branch president Corine Mack) suggested that many black cops have to subordinate their racial identities to police culture in order to work effectively as part of a police force, but no NAACP representative asserted that "black cops are not real black people.

edit on 24-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This isn’t just by accident; the lies about systemic racism in policing—and as a black law-enforcement administrator, I can state these are unequivocally false—are purposefully crafted and calculated with a political aim.

The lies and hyperbole about systemic racism in policing is a money-making machine.

Diversity Training and Inclusion companies have popped up all over the place since the 90's. It is a money-making endeavor and it requires this false narrative in order to continue.

Somebody is going to make lots of $$$$ pushing the re-training angle after O is out of office. Every police department in America will probably have to pay some crony company for this "re-training" program.

Black people have always been unfairly profiled by police. Unless, the Mandela effect just happened to me and I have slipped into an alternate universe.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I have to ask.............if there's systemic racism in Policing.........what's the answer..........no police?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join