It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff David Clarke: The NAACP has sold out black America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I can't comment on the article, however, in many of the cases that have made it in the media, black cops are present and do the shooting. Of course, this doesn't fit the narrative, so the anti-cop propogandist will quickly try to label the black cops as Uncle Toms, etc or part of some institutional racism. You see this in almost every story.

The highest ranking officer on the scene overseeing the arrest of Eric Garner was a black police Sergeant. Black officers were on the scene when Keith Scott was shot. I can go on and on.

When the narrative doesn't support a racist cop it will be deflected to that the black cops aren't "black enough" or that they some how gave up their blackness. I am black. My dad who is also black was a cop for 30 years. He discussed this dynamic quite frequently.

This is not to say that there aren't racist cops, but the narrative is quite over blown. The NAACP and other activist want us to believe that modern police forces are filled with Bull Connors just purposely harassing black people. When they can't prove this narrative, they deflect to the "sell out" black cop who hates his own people.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I have to ask.............if there's systemic racism in Policing.........what's the answer..........no police?

How about an end to the thin blue line?

An end to the threats made to LEO who are good apples by fellow "officers"?

Profiling, drug tests, psyche tests etc.

Or just continue the status quo and hire authoritarians willy nilly.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Black Lives Matter’s false narrative about systemic racism in policing, above any and all other concerns.

Sheriff David Clarke is wrong.

Al abama police department allegedly planted evidence on black men, resulting in 'almost 1,000' wrongful convictions

San Francisco police more abusive toward Blacks, review finds

DOJ Finds Pattern of Racial Discrimination in Ferguson Police

edit on 24-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Because he would get blown out of the water. He is all talk. He is in charge of a city with one of the highest crime/murder rates and is one of the most segregated cities in America. The guy is a divider, as is Trump. We don't need leaders like this fool.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I can't comment on the article, however, in many of the cases that have made it in the media, black cops are present and do the shooting. Of course, this doesn't fit the narrative, so the anti-cop propogandist will quickly try to label the black cops as Uncle Toms, etc or part of some institutional racism. You see this in almost every story.

The highest ranking officer on the scene overseeing the arrest of Eric Garner was a black police Sergeant. Black officers were on the scene when Keith Scott was shot. I can go on and on.

When the narrative doesn't support a racist cop it will be deflected to that the black cops aren't "black enough" or that they some how gave up their blackness. I am black. My dad who is also black was a cop for 30 years. He discussed this dynamic quite frequently.

This is not to say that there aren't racist cops, but the narrative is quite over blown. The NAACP and other activist want us to believe that modern police forces are filled with Bull Connors just purposely harassing black people. When they can't prove this narrative, they deflect to the "sell out" black cop who hates his own people.

I don't think it should make any difference on the color of someones skin if they have shot someone in the line of duty. I think the best way to try to negate these feelings is to educate the public more and maybe a chest camera that automatically comes on when out of the police vehicle?

The people that use the term Uncle Tom in a derogatory way, obviously don't have a clue. Here is a little knowledge for people that don't know.
edit on 24-10-2016 by superman2012 because: forgot a word

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Recently a North Carolina NAACP official stated, “Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black. In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture.” She even implies that black cops are not people.

It’s a sentiment that unfortunately has gained traction in the black community.

That racist statement is best understood within the context of the NAACP’s 2016 mission: to preserve Black Lives Matter’s false narrative about systemic racism in policing, above any and all other concerns. This isn’t just by accident; the lies about systemic racism in policing—and as a black law-enforcement administrator, I can state these are unequivocally false—are purposefully crafted and calculated with a political aim.

Shame on this once proud organization. They have dwindled into one of the most irrelevant brands in the United States. Even the name is outdated. The Advancement of Colored People? They have sold out their original mission of freedom for blacks and instead have become slaves to a new master, the Democrat Party. The NAACP is so desperate to provide cover for the progressive’s favorite dog-whistle, “racism,” it has now completed its journey from being a voice for the black community to essentially being the National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian Progressivism. (I considered but rejected the following other C words: Conniving, Calculated, Condescending, Catastrophic, Corrupt.

thehill.com...

More at the link. I found this a few minutes ago and wanted to post due to the election circus we are currently going through. The DNC and NAACP have been at it for decades, with their false narratives and claims of racism, when in reality the true racism is coming straight from them, and blatantly. They both have been running a game with the Black community and I have to wonder how, with everyone owning a smartphone, can people ignore the facts staring them right in the face?

They (sjw, etc) have no problem gobbling up facts on the latest email releases, and other news, while this topic gets them triggered. I have the utmost respect for Sheriff Clarke and he isn't afraid to come straight out and speak his mind and the truth. I would vote for this guy in a heartbeat for potus.

If the people in these communities do not wake up to the reality of their manipulation then they are going to be in for some bad times, as well as the rest of us. The shebeast will just further this, and probably at an accelerated rate.
"Says daivid clark as he sells out black America..."

Lol

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: Edumakated

I don't think it should make any difference on the color of someones skin if they have shot someone in the line of duty. I think the best way to try to negate these feelings is to educate the public more and maybe a chest camera that automatically comes on when out of the police vehicle?

The people that use the term Uncle Tom in a derogatory way, obviously don't have a clue. Here is a little knowledge for people that don't know.

We really need police to be held accountable for mistakes or malfeasance and BLM to protest at the next non-black person shot.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Black Lives Matter’s false narrative about systemic racism in policing, above any and all other concerns.

Sheriff David Clarke is wrong.

Al abama police department allegedly planted evidence on black men, resulting in 'almost 1,000' wrongful convictions

San Francisco police more abusive toward Blacks, review finds

DOJ Finds Pattern of Racial Discrimination in Ferguson Police

Sorry but the "abuse towards Blacks" translates in reality to "More force was neccessary because of the way a lot of Blacks behave when confronted". Have you watched a single video on how hostile many are towards Police? More hostility means the Police will follow protocol and deliver more force to equal/surpass the force being delivered to them depending on the situation, to control the situation. This is not abuse, especially when the person brings it on themselves. When you are being taken into custody and you attack or fight, you WILL be brought down and controlled with however much force is required.

Racial discrimination is another one that is twisted around. You patrol the areas with the most crime, which in the case of Ferguson that you sited, are predominantly Black communities. When you get a call or spot suspicious behavior in these areas, guess what color the person is likely going to be!? There is nothing racist or discriminatory going on. When cops in China pull someone over, what ethnicity will the person likely be? That's right!

As far as Alabama, This is one PD, and if found to be true, then heads in this PD should surely roll.

Show me how there are supposed to be community relations in this video, when people behave like this. This woman says they were rude and they "didn't do anything wrong" other than commit a hit and run. How do you deescalate a situation like this, tell me?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I know too many cops. They deal with the dregs of humanity on a daily basis. They see things, hear things, and know things you nor I can imagine dealing with everyday.

I'm not naive enough to say there are no racist cops. But this continuous race-baiting narrative that police departments are all racist and cops are just itching to shoot a black man are ridiculous.

Too much crime. Too many druggies. Too many drug dealers. Too much hateful disrespect for the law. Too much domestic abuse. Too many high school drop-outs. Too many unemployed. Too much vandalism. Too many robberies. Too many burglaries. Too much murder, especially in Chicago and other inner cities. Too much black on black crime. Too much idolization of criminals and entertainers that espouse their behavior. Too many unwed mothers and absent fathers. Too much hate.

Sheriff David Clarke knows what's what.

You deal with people like the above and see how long it takes you to become very cautious when dealing with someone that couldn't care less about your uniform and your pledge to uphold the law.

Police are trained to let insults and disrespect roll off them like water off a duck's back, yet they have to be hyper vigilant because any one of these fools they deal with daily might not give to squats about pulling a weapon out and shooting them.
edit on 24-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
I try my best not to question the police when something bad goes down.

First mistake right there. Why would you not question the motives of people who can throw you in a cage for any reason or for no reason at all?

Same people who could knock down your door at 5 am, shoot your dog, hold your family at gunpoint, beat you, and then laugh it off later because they read the address wrong. This is America, where fidelity always transcends comprehension.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sorry but the "abuse towards Blacks" translates in reality to "More force was neccessary because of the way a lot of Blacks behave when confronted".

That's load of crap. For every video you show me of a cop being attacked by a black person, I can show you 10 cases of cops attacking a non-violent/unarmed black person.

Not all cops or their divisions are racist, but all are tainted with corruption and cronyism , and until the corruption is addressed racism and everything else you can name are just cherries on top of the sundaes.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Post some of these videos of cops just attacking Blacks for no reason on their way to bible study.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sorry but the "abuse towards Blacks" translates in reality to "More force was neccessary because of the way a lot of Blacks behave when confronted".

That's load of crap. For every video you show me of a cop being attacked by a black person, I can show you 10 cases of cops attacking a non-violent/unarmed black person.

Not all cops or their divisions are racist, but all are tainted with corruption and cronyism , and until the corruption is addressed racism and everything else you can name are just cherries on top of the sundaes.

Yup can't fix a disease by treating an outlying symptom..

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Recently a North Carolina NAACP official stated, “Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black. In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture.” She even implies that black cops are not people.

It’s a sentiment that unfortunately has gained traction in the black community.

That right there is pure DEHUMANIZATION. And it's dehumanization that leads to mass murder, wars and genocide.

We've already seen mass murder happen multiple times this year...

It sounds to me they dont want blacks joining the cops so then their institutional racism assertions would be as an 'inherent 'truth'', which following the rest would ensure a war.
edit on 24-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If the people in these communities do not wake up to the reality of their manipulation then they are going to be in for some bad times, as well as the rest of us. The shebeast will just further this, and probably at an accelerated rate.

They have been running the long con on Black people since before the days of slavery.

Until people stop identifying themselves in relationship to the amount of melanin they happen to have in their skin, they are setting themselves up to categorized and boxed into a false narrative.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She even implies that black cops are not people.

That right there is pure DEHUMANIZATION. And it's dehumanization that leads to mass murder, wars and genocide.

What did she actually say to make you, and the author of this article believe that?

Leave it to "Blue Live Matter" to spread lies and disinformation to cause racial tension and further division.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She even implies that black cops are not people.

What did she actually say to make you, and the author of this article believe that?

Leave it to "Blue Live Matter" to spread lies and disinformation to cause racial tension and further division.

www.snopes.com...

I cringe when Snopes is used to prove or disprove something. They have proven to be biased too many times.
They did say it was "mostly false".
Semantics?

"Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black.

So........MOSTLY false. I guess they are still human but blue humans not black humans.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So........MOSTLY false. I guess they are still human but blue humans not black humans.

The actual quote:
“Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black,” the local organization said. “In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture.”

Meaning.......black officers have to put the code of the "Fraternal Brotherhood and thin blue line" above any cultural or racial identity they may have previously identified.

Meaning that being a police officer may be required one to put their humanity aside in order to defend a brother in blue's actions.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

The actual quote:
“Many black people who become police officers become blue, not black,” the local organization said. “In order for you to survive in a police department, you take on the police department’s ideology, ways of life, and culture.”

Meaning.......black officers have to put the code of the "Fraternal Brotherhood and thin blue line" above any cultural or racial identity they may have previously identified.

Meaning that being a police officer may be required one to put their humanity aside in order to defend a brother in blue's actions.

Should've just stopped with the first sentence, because that's the correct one. The second one is pure conjecture. One could just as easily argue that cops have to put aside their own race and view an incident through the dispassionate eyes of the law instead of as a white man or black man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join