It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 7 Premiere--NO Spolier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, this was about 1 million times more brutal than I expected. This is definitely not for kids. I am surprised a basic cable channel let it go this far.

There was a leaked script in the last few days that I read portions of, but I was hoping it was faked. It wasn't.

I had a previous thread about guesses from a sound cloud file and some other hints. But I was just engaging in theory. I really knew half of it all along.

Some may have not watched it or DVRd it. So I won't say.

I halfway want to kill Jeffrey Dean morgan and halfway want to praise his incredibly excellent acting skills and am glad to see him, since I am a massive Supernatural fan as well.

This will be an episode of television remembered for years.

edit on 23-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Can't wait to get off work so I can watch this episode! I don't have dvr, but amc is streaming it on their app for free. So yay me! I really hope rick doesn't lose his hand. TWD is back!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Brutal...as Gawd intended.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Really tough watching Fred and Bob die like that.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
I had to read some of the comic book wiki after the episode was over because I had to know if they went after Negan or not haha. It is weird seeing John Winchester as the bad guy, I'm a huge Supernatural fan too.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I like Negan...he's a realist. Besides, he took it easy on them, in my opinion

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

yea he did! I was satisfied, it was not a single person that I was expecting. So AWESOME ON THAT! I really expected AMC was going to try something not quite like they just did. But I am glad they did it exactly as they did it.

new topics

top topics

join