It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kelly Ann Conway: Will this election ruin her reputation??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have always liked Kelly. She has been arguably one of the best media personalities at defending conservatism and republicans to the rest of the country. Previous to this I can't remember her going all Tin foil hat and "there is a vast conspiracy by every one not a conservative to make conservatives look bad."

I think she has done as good a job as anyone could have at reining in trump and explaining away his retoric and actions.

So I wonder if her loyalty to trump (her client) will be a positive or negative for her career after the campaign?

I personally think it would be a positive for me if I was running.. some one who will fight for you till the end no matter the variables involved.

However I could see her losing credibility with people because of all the times she has gone all conspiracy theory.

Hell I think this is going to be devestating to the careers of everyone who can't claim they "were paid to do a job and did it well."

Democrats are going to beat republicans over the head with trump for a generation.

PS: I CANNOT wait for Kelly Anns book later?!?!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Maybe she will become an anchor on Trump TV.
?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Maybe she will become an anchor on Trump TV.
?

I think she runs screaming into the night on nov. 9th.

It could be career suicide to be paid to run his campaign then drop him publicly.

Campaign manager I figure is kinda like a lawyer..you want one that will get dirty for you if needed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Democrats are going to beat republicans over the head with trump for a generation.

We had 8 years of blame Bush. Get ready for 8 of Blame Trump.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

She'll be just fine. If we've learned anything at all about American politics, it's that you can repeatedly lie to 300 million Americans on national television and the MSM will say you are a great person with integrity.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

She'll be just fine. If we've learned anything at all about American politics, it's that you can repeatedly lie to 300 million Americans on national television and the MSM will say you are a great person with integrity.

No damn lie there!

Yet those whom are the most vocal of the EVIL 1% will still persist in doing the bidding of those they proclaim to hate!

Hope I am long gone before these same virtue signaling idiots decide that using water to irrigate our crops is a bad thing in favor of using a corporate produce chemically infused substitute?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I believe so.

Let's remember that she is a pollster...and she is claiming polls are rigged.

How exactly does she go back to doing her job when she has been claiming her very own job is rigged?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Polls basically are rigged. I can make a poll to say anything you like. Anything. Want Monsanto to look bad? Poll the Green Party. Want them to look good? Poll Mid Western farmers. Want Hillary to look good? Poll in a district that is historically Liberal. Just don't let people know how you slanted the percentage and the polls will say whatever you want.
We know the MSM is rigged for Clinton. They have gave almost no airtime to to the emails or Wikileaks, but they have devoted massive amounts to anything Anti Trump.
You don't call that rigged?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So you are basically saying that Kellyanne Conway's entire career is a fraud, right?

So, maybe we should be asking....why would Trump, knowing that polls are rigged, hire a fraud for his campaign manager?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

We had 8 years of blame Bush. Get ready for 8 of Blame Trump.

The GOP gave them countless hours of video of them stammering through excuses for trump. They will be luck if between that and trumps attempt to split the party, if there still is a GOP.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Actually I think she was by far his best decision..if he had listened to her he prob wins.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Now that's an interesting point.a reply to: kruphix

top topics

join