It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Enlightened. I really was.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImLeon

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: ImLeon
I was Enlightened. I really was.

Enlightenment/unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by Its Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!
(Now you can tell the real thing from the cheap knock-offs of the ego! *__- )

A student went to his meditation teacher and said, "My meditation is horrible! I feel so distracted, or my legs ache, or I’m constantly falling asleep. It’s just horrible!"

"It will pass," the teacher said matter-of-factly.

A week later, the student came back to his teacher. "My meditation is wonderful! I feel so aware, so peaceful, so alive! It’s just wonderful!’

"It will pass," the teacher replied matter-of-factly.

I agree, the initial feeling I had when this first happened to me has now gone. It was very intense though. I never set out to be enlightened. I didn’t even know one could be enlightened to be honest, or know anything about enlightenment . It just sort of happened. As though all the pieces fell into place that day, at that moment.

Traditionally, 'Enlightenment' is the experiencing/Knowledge of the Oneness of All, it means that We become/experience Our Universal Self!
We and 'God/Universe' are One!

I became a vegetarian because of this. In about two seconds. One seconded I was a meat eater, the next second I realised; we are not meat to eat meat it is not only bad for our health, it is bad for the soul. I realised meat has been forced on us.

Well, not really.
We are quite naturally omnivorous.
Your delicate dietary sensitivities have nothing to do with the 'Soul'.
Not anything can affect the Soul.
"Man is not defiled by what goes into the mouth ("all can be eaten with prayer and thanksgiving!" - Bible) but by what comes from his mouth!"

We are forced to eat turkey at Christmas.

"We"?!
Frankly, I do not know of anyone who is 'forced' to eat turkey.

The ancients would never have eaten a bird, let alone in celebration. The bird is the most free of the entire creatures known to man. It would have been sacred to our ancients. Celebrated, not eaten.

Did I just walk into some children's fantasy?
Of course birds were eaten by man, from the earliest right up to the Colonel!

Note: At Christmas we all have a pinecone tree in our homes.

Again, you are mighty free with that "we (all)"!
No, "we all" have no such thing!

I hope you find the video below of interest. ...

I saw about 3 seconds and determined that it was a rant against the 'trinity'. (offtopic)
God/Universe/Reality, Truth... is One!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

I'm not discounting abilities. I've experienced phenomenons myself that I can't explain. Still, claims need to be backed up for others to believe (should that be the intent). That's all.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: OneGoal

I'm not discounting abilities. I've experienced phenomenons myself that I can't explain. Still, claims need to be backed up for others to believe (should that be the intent). That's all.

I Can explain it all

<< 1  2   >>

join