It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I was Enlightened. I really was.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ImLeon

You are welcome! I started this account just to answer your question but Ill stick around..I'm a Lurker..lol
edit on 22-10-2016 by MysticMadman because: meh

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: eisegesis

Cause maybe when you are right, you dont post it? Ever wondered why no right answer is posted?

Freemasons won't correct anybody on this website out of respect for their brotherhood and craft. I guess denying ignorance is a fruitless endeavor here when seeking the light from others. The truth shall forever remain subjective to those that ask for the answers to be presented instead of realizing that affirmation is a self-realization.

OP, put aside the text portion in the link below, disregard Hermes (at the moment), and have a toroidal doughnut.

Link

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

They took an oath, their interest lies with humanity not an answer to it.

The answer is quite simple actually.. The main problem to an easy answer is that you have to understand it..
Einstein once quoted;" If you cant explain it simple, you dont understand it "

It isnt subjective, but my research on it is most subjective, i was looking for an answer that was erased in the 15th century..
The answer is still subjective, the path to it is universal..

Everyone can take the path, those who walked it can easily know the others who walked it, cause its the same path..
Thats the great thing about seeing who is full of s# and who isnt.. Your Journey is subjective, the path to true enlightenment is just one path..

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Answers to what though? Ppl ask answers?

edit on 22-10-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nice post I'm Leon. At least it's interesting. (And descriptive..)

Interesting descriptor of a personal journey.....

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The reason Egyptian Mummies are laid to rest with there hands in the position they are, is because that is the angle of the pinecones one see's when one is enlightened.

edit on 22-10-2016 by ImLeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sure I don't care if people want to "open their pineal glands."

-peace.-...

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImLeon

Enlightenment/unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by Its Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!
(Now you can tell the real thing from the cheap knock-offs of the ego! *__- )

A student went to his meditation teacher and said, "My meditation is horrible! I feel so distracted, or my legs ache, or I’m constantly falling asleep. It’s just horrible!"

"It will pass," the teacher said matter-of-factly.

A week later, the student came back to his teacher. "My meditation is wonderful! I feel so aware, so peaceful, so alive! It’s just wonderful!’

"It will pass," the teacher replied matter-of-factly.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

That's crazy,I always wondered why my dad had a pinecone tattoo always thought it strange,he was a master mason no idea if it had anything to do with it,interesting

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: ImLeon

Enlightenment/unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by Its Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!
(Now you can tell the real thing from the cheap knock-offs of the ego! *__- )

A student went to his meditation teacher and said, "My meditation is horrible! I feel so distracted, or my legs ache, or I’m constantly falling asleep. It’s just horrible!"

"It will pass," the teacher said matter-of-factly.

A week later, the student came back to his teacher. "My meditation is wonderful! I feel so aware, so peaceful, so alive! It’s just wonderful!’

"It will pass," the teacher replied matter-of-factly.

I agree, the initial feeling I had when this first happened to me has now gone. It was very intense though. I never set out to be enlightened. I didn’t even know one could be enlightened to be honest, or know anything about enlightenment . It just sort of happened. As though all the pieces fell into place that day, at that moment.

I became a vegetarian because of this. In about two seconds. One seconded I was a meat eater, the next second I realised; we are not meat to eat meat it is not only bad for our health, it is bad for the soul. I realised meat has been forced on us.

We are forced to eat turkey at Christmas. The ancients would never have eaten a bird, let alone in celebration. The bird is the most free of the entire creatures known to man. It would have been sacred to our ancients. Celebrated, not eaten.

Note: At Christmas we all have a pinecone tree in our homes.

I hope you find the video below of interest.

edit on 23-10-2016 by ImLeon because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2016 by ImLeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

That's crazy,I always wondered why my dad had a pinecone tattoo always thought it strange,he was a master mason no idea if it had anything to do with it, interesting

Pinecones are a huge part of freemasonry.

Its as though freemasons can be enlightened, but no one else is allowed to be. And if they are, the freemasons and others don't like it?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know what this 'tag' means that I have circled?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Where did your Dad attend to his lodge?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Subscribe to thread

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

On a allegory meta level the sleeping human - awakened avatar works for me.
. And I love the list of manifestations in the end.

If we think of the human body as the pinecone then the awakened avatar would be a body with awakened senses to measure the field around you that might manifest in heat (fire)/pulsating energy (water) on different levels in your body and the more sensitive the body the more it feels the surroundings. How sensitive you want the body to be is up to you.

I would recommend a low bliss with small gentle flow instead of a very extreme energy manifestation. If possible go a slow gentle path and slowly recalibrate the body instead of a full amagydala fear overload.

To much fire can be a pain in the backside.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticMadman

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Telepathy.

Ive had people respond outloud to my inner monologue and theyre usually completely unaware of their responding. Its not enlightenment. Its a bloody annoyance lol.

Op it sounds like you had some interesting experiences! I can relate i had many similar at a younger age. It turned into obsession and lead me down a harrowing path. Im just going to give you a word of caution about this stuff. Moderation and keeping yourself down to Earth is important. Id recommend not getting to grandiose about it. Appreciate the positive experiences and ride the wave.

I agree and have had times when others listening in can be very annoying.
edit on 23-10-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Subscribe to thread

Thank You my friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thank You for your comment, very interesting.

I stumbled upon this recently.

Meditation dramatically changes body temperatures

Harvard researcher Herbert Benson, who has been studying a meditation technique known as “g Tum-mo” for 20 years, says that “Buddhists feel the reality we live in is not the ultimate one. There’s another reality we can tap into that’s unaffected by our emotions, by our everyday world. Buddhists believe this state of mind can be achieved by doing good for others and by meditation.” Benson is an associate professor of medicine at the Harvard Medical School and president of the Mind/Body Medical Institute at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. He firmly believes that studying advanced forms of meditation “can uncover capacities that will help us to better treat stress-related illnesses.” Experiments with Buddhist monks practicing g Tum-mo produced dramatic results. Just using the power of their minds, the monks produced enough body heat to dry wet sheets placed on them as they relaxed in chilly rooms.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I had the overload, it was... Interesting.. Why a spiritual pathway is probably more recommended is mostly cause of fear, an understimulated brain and a information overload can do some weird s#.. You are awakening, the real you..

Its hard to explain to others that hasnt gone through the veil, it becomes a more beautiful ( maybe colorful is the word ) place..

Once they had places for people awakening, to find like minded, and others places, that well, killed them... Or drove out the "Deeeemon".

How do you tell the OT;" Your spirit is leaving, now you are responsible for every action you take " You have no one to blame..
I failed a couple of times on that issue, and learned a hard way..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join