It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks 15 Just Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
How often does life imitate art?

how often is art a prophecy?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The ONLY reason Hillary wasn't charged of a crime is because Comey inserted his interpretation of the particular law at hand of government employees handling of classified information to have intent to prove wrongdoing.

That "interpretation" is right in line with previous cases. There is precedent to look at when assessing Comey's decision.

As it was eloquently brought up in a recent congressional hearing, no wording of intent is present in the law in question. It was conveniently interjected into this case and this case alone.

That is incorrect. There are past cases to look at.

If you don't agree I take it you didn't mind Bush and Cheney wiping the White House servers of their emails before they left.

Haven't heard about that. I do know that the Bush admin did use a GOP email server and domain in which over 22 million emails were deleted, but for some reason that was never investigated.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

name ONE other case in which the fbi made the decision to charge someone and not the ag

take your time

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

name ONE other case in which the fbi made the decision to charge someone and not the ag

take your time

That's an odd request that does not coincide with the decision that was made in this case.

The FBI did not decide charges should be filed on Hillary, with the AG declining to do so.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
iTS AMAZING HOW LITTLE PEOPLE KNOW WHO TUNE INTO CNN AND MSNBC,,I MEAN THEY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT THIS STUFF.

lmfao, trust me the CNN and MSNBC dont cover this stuff on purpose. the MSM doesnt want to cover this because it will ruin the shill bitch they are trying to get into power

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

so there is no case president?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

so there is no case president?

Precedent? Yes, there is, but not in the form you requested.

The FBI did not recommend indictment and the AG refused to do so, which is what you requested.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Precedent? Yes, there is, but not in the form you requested

i am very curious to see what you have for this

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or, to use one of their own sayings back on them: 'What are you afraid of if you have NOTHING to hide?'

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Precedent? Yes, there is, but not in the form you requested

i am very curious to see what you have for this

Between 2011 and 2015, federal prosecutors disposed of 30 referrals from investigators in cases where the main proposed charge was misdemeanor mishandling of classified information, according to data obtained from the Justice Department by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse. Prosecution was declined in 80 percent of those cases. Of the six where charges were filed, all the defendants apparently pled guilty, the data show.

The cases indicate that a strong dose of prosecutorial discretion is involved, partly because the laws on mishandling classified information are written broadly.

Part of that prosecutorial discretion would involve the intent to violate the law. Please read the entire piece.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are not conspiracy theories, as proven by the mountains of evidence of her crimes.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
But if you can pull yourselves away from them please remember to get out and vote...Don't forget November 28th now...

28th?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Sillyolme
But if you can pull yourselves away from them please remember to get out and vote...Don't forget November 28th now...

28th?

Trump gave a speech in which he told his supporters to get out and vote on Nov. 28th.

As we all should now, election day is Nov. 8th.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
he is alive

SORRY LOOK LIKE A 2012 VID

edit on 22-10-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe because I got burnt out on trying to read 4chan stuff late last night and early this morning.

Emergency Eyewash Stations

youll be needing one of these

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Check out John Podesta Speed Dating emails...
Does your wife know?

www.mrctv.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join