It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Accurate Presidential Poll Since 2004 Has Been the IBD-TIPP poll.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
IDP/TIPP has Clinton ahead of Trump by 1 point.

RCP electoral has Clinton at 272, Trump at 126.

Even private surveys conducted by Republican-leaning groups show Trump’s in trouble in Florida, where a loss would end his White House hopes.

www.politico.com...
edit on 10/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
As of 10/27/2016

IBD/TIPP says that if the election were held today, Hillary Clinton would win.

Source: pollyvote.com...

(Remember, out all these polls we see and hear about, the IDB/TIPP has been the most accurate poll since 2004.)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

If it is really that close, both sides will challenge the results following in Al Gore's footsteps.

I get the impression that Trump would only contest the results if he suspected foul play (which I gather would be a landslide for Hillary. Surely if it's a close call that's more likely to be a genuine result than a massive majority either way...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
November 1, 2016

As of today, Hillary's lead has decreased to be just 0.9% better than Trumps, in a four-way race. Hillary and Donald are statistically tied.

One interesting thing from today's IBD poll is that Donald Trump's "woman problem" is easing quite a bit.

Full Story: www.investors.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
November 3, 2016

IBD explores why the media is keeping Hillary and Bill's rags-to-riches story from the public.

www.investors.com...

If the majority of voters understood the depth and breath of the Clinton's corruption, Trump would be at least 5 to 10 points ahead of Hillary.

As it stands today, they're in a dead heat with just 5 days to go. But, the momentum seems to be with Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Friday 11.4.2016

As we head into the final weekend before Presidential election Tuesday, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have remained virtually tied, for the past 3 days. 44%/44%

Latest IDB Tracking Poll: www.investors.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No excuses. Trump is going to lose. The establishment just can't take the chance that anyone other than whom they choose might get in.

It just confuses me to see all the leftists in a sweat. I figured by now you all would be celebrating.

Perhaps they are in a sweat because there is an unseen player involved ... who is levelling the field so to speak.

With 9/11 I realised that an unknown "third force" was making itself known, and I suspect that this third force probably has the Clinton-Bush claque very, very nervous.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
November 6, 2016

With just 2 days left before the election, Donald Trump's message continues to win over the "Think for yourself!" independents and democrats. He has now eclipsed Hillary in the IBD daily-tracking poll and continues to rise.

Latest: www.investors.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
November 7, 2016

The election is tomorrow, and IBD/TIPP has Donald Trump up 2 points over Hillary Clinton.

Story: www.investors.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
November 8, 2016 - ELECTION DAY!

As of this morning, Donald John Trump holds his 2-point lead over Hillary Clinton.
Full Story w/Graph: www.investors.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join