It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki just released Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails....WHAT? 10.20.2016..more to come?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: butcherguy

Heres what I think you guys are missing. The public assumes all this nonsense exists ON BOTH SIDES. All these emails do is confirm that belief. It doesnt rile the masses up like it does the alt right. End of story. Enjoy watching this have little effect on the outcome of Hillary's win on Nov 8

Both sides do it, so when caught... it means nothing.
Ok.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So the angered response over someone having email exposed to hackers.. is to release those emails to the entire world?

While I applaud the attempt of exposing secrets, I am disgusted by WikiLeaks obvious distaste of Clinton resulting in them doing exactly what they are supposedly protesting. But hey.. it's WikiLeaks.. it must be ok!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Is s#¡t hitting fan?
is it time to hunker down?
i feel like its all coming crashing down fast.

why would he need a secret unsecured email?
secret gumbo recipe?

Yoga and wedding conversations. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
this could be very interesting.

Why ? Nothing wikileaks has leaked so far has resulted in anything remotely interesting happening apart from governments being exposed for what we already suspect them as

It would be great if we could get a post about wikileaks that actually has something interesting, that can also be validated for a change instead of a bunch of threads on speculation, junk emails from random email addresses about aliens and announcements that (insert whatever) files have been released, none of which are remotely interesting because they cannot be proven.

Sorry I'm just a little tired of this drip feeding from wikileaks, if they had something big, they would have given us it already

You don't find proof of corruption by our government...interesting or important? I personally think every person holding a government position should be investigated by an independent prosecutor. Fire anyone that has broken the rules, lock up the ones who broke laws and ban them from holding any office for life. Strip them of any benefits. Look at the other corrupt governments in the world...is that what you want?

If it weren't for Wikileaks, Snowden and many others, we wouldn't have know how deep and how high up this cancerous criminal organization has grown. I say...give them all awards.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

But ALL of this stuff being released is clear evidence that governments and supporting technology absolutely do NOT have a handle on secure means of communication and they damned well need to do a better job of it. It is foolhardy to know that lone individuals have done some severe hacking and yet media and government seem to blow off any concerns that states with dedicated resources of people, time, intent and equipment have not done such many times over. That, folks, is disinfo at its finest expression.

If anything, we are going to be hearing a lot of info about quantum communications in the near future. Actually, the "talk" has already started in the strangest of places.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Aliensun because: word change

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join