It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki just released Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails....WHAT? 10.20.2016..more to come?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So wikileaks just released what they claim is the emails from Obama's secret address.....this could be very interesting. Seems the start of the major findings they have claimed.

Source
edit on 10/20/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/20/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I read the email in the list that is supposedly Obama's. Doesn't appear important.

But I question hacking an email address of the President's, releasing the information and then the entire internet passing it around. Is this not dangerous?

Hacking of emails in general is a legal problem, but this?
edit on 20-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ameritech = A T & T

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-10-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Meh....nevermind...these were in the earlier release...they seem to just be pointing out that there are specific Obama emails.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hide your kids, Hide your wife!

They haxxin' e'rybody out heegh.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I read the email in the list that is supposedly Obama's. Doesn't appear important.

But I question hacking an email address of the President's, releasing the information and then the entire internet passing it around. Is this not dangerous?

Call me crazy, but pretty sure they don't care...

And I guess Obama didn't care about using government email either.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Is s#¡t hitting fan?
is it time to hunker down?
i feel like its all coming crashing down fast.

why would he need a secret unsecured email?
secret gumbo recipe?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
this could be very interesting.

Why ? Nothing wikileaks has leaked so far has resulted in anything remotely interesting happening apart from governments being exposed for what we already suspect them as

It would be great if we could get a post about wikileaks that actually has something interesting, that can also be validated for a change instead of a bunch of threads on speculation, junk emails from random email addresses about aliens and announcements that (insert whatever) files have been released, none of which are remotely interesting because they cannot be proven.

Sorry I'm just a little tired of this drip feeding from wikileaks, if they had something big, they would have given us it already

link   

It's only dangerous if you live in North Korea and expose the corrupt leader, or some will also say with Obama it is the same thing.

link   

Meh....nevermind...these were in the earlier release...they seem to just be pointing out that there are specific Obama emails.

Ya, if it was a hacking of Podesta, doesn't seem to matter. He has been hacked to death.
edit on 20-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am thinking this is perhaps a veiled threat from Wiki that they actually HAVE hacked Obama's private account and we willing to release.....the do say "First Batch" in the tweet insinuating there is more coming.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's only dangerous if you live in North Korea and expose the corrupt leader, or some will also say with Obama it is the same thing.

I meant dangerous on all different levels. Not just legally for the hacker. Dangerous for the country to post the President;s emails?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Hide your kids, Hide your wife!

They haxxin' e'rybody out heegh.

LOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
wheres the fruckn Aliens!....

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

this could be very interesting.

Why ? Nothing wikileaks has leaked so far has resulted in anything remotely interesting happening apart from governments being exposed for what we already suspect them as

It would be great if we could get a post about wikileaks that actually has something interesting, that can also be validated for a change instead of a bunch of threads on speculation, junk emails from random email addresses about aliens and announcements that (insert whatever) files have been released, none of which are remotely interesting because they cannot be proven.

Sorry I'm just a little tired of this drip feeding from wikileaks, if they had something big, they would have given us it already

As I have posted in other threads....I think this is just their way of getting the public at large interested and engaged before releasing major knockouts. They will come I believe. Some may have to be pieced together....I would not expect them to spoon feed an actual scenario unless the entire scenario is outlined in a single email from a government official.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This looks like Emails from before he was even president, right after being elected... talks about being invited to the G20 summit as the "president elect," staffing decisions etc. Looks pretty boring.

And before we get people yelling "UNSECURED EMAIL!" this isn't using government email because he wasn't the president when these @veritech emails were sent.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This seems like a veiled threat for sure, just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think it's more that there's so many emails, they simply don't check them and just release them expecting us to do all the digging.

If Assange really had something, he wouldn't still be free to ONLY roam the halls of the Ecuadorian embassy, he'd be sipping cocktails on some private island enjoying life OR he would have released it already if he truly wanted the general public to know the deepest darkest secrets of our governments.

The fact that he's hiding away in that embassy, basically imprisoning himself says a lot

What I mean is Assange is bluffing, he "hopes" he has something on them but he doesn't actually know because nobody has the time to go through all that data, his drip feeding release is just based on hoping the governments don't call his bluff by him saying "look I do have stuff on you"
edit on 20/10/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

WikiLeaks reveals first batch of US president Barack Obama emails sent via secret address

WikiTweet

"...first batch..."

Is this the Obama pseudonym, or is this et a different email address?
edit on 20-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: l

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Is it sad I have this on my iPod? And I do actually blast it on the highway with the windows down.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join