It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki just released Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails....WHAT? 10.20.2016..more to come?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Quick question on this, and every seems to be making a big deal about the date of these emails being before Obama was elected...

Why does he have potential cabinet positions picked out if he hasn't even been elected?

Maybe he knows he will be president before the election takes place?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If WikiLeaks is so insignificant then why does Hillary want to drone Julian Assange?

Sal

a reply to: RomeByFire

Wiki leaks is a joke, no different than the Panama Papers (which was automatically dismissed as a Soros psy-op lol, but of course that doesn't apply here).

If Wikileaks had what they say they do, they'd have released it by now. This has nothing to do with "getting public attention before the knock out," it's amazing at how gullible people are.

edit on 20-10-2016 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: ghostrager

Okay, I'm officially annoyed by this appeal to Muslim agenda. WTF!

It's not even about the larger issues (extremism etc) that just got me here.

It's WHY the hell is it ALL about Muslim's?

What about all the other 'minority religions'? I don't see Hindu's on there. Or Buddhists. And on and on it goes.

And those two there absolutely are more peaceful than Mainstream Global Islam. Which just turns this idea into nut house material (of the you can even crack jokes about it variety).

I don't think Obama is a closet muslim, but I do think he is partial to them. His formative years were spent in Indonesia and he has mentioned his love of the Islamic call to prayer. When he was at Columbia University, he spent several weeks in Pakistan supposedly with a friend's family.

There is definitely a muslim agenda. Out of 7500 refugees brought here from that part of the world, only 35 were Christian, although Christians have been more persecuted than anybody. I don't know what the globalists are up to, but it is not in the best interest of our country, imo.

Cannot wait till Obama is out of office and I hope Hillary is put out to pasture. We need a halt to the agenda that will attempt to bring America to its knees...now!
edit on 20-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Drip, drip, drip continues the Chinese water torture relentlessness of the Wikileaks.

I can hear the response now..."so, Obama knew about Hillary's server and emailed her, so what? Oh, you mean he lied about it? Well, all politicians lie, we already know that..."

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I read the email in the list that is supposedly Obama's. Doesn't appear important.

But I question hacking an email address of the President's, releasing the information and then the entire internet passing it around. Is this not dangerous?

Hacking of emails in general is a legal problem, but this?

It's only dangerous if you live in North Korea and expose the corrupt leader, or some will also say with Obama it is the same thing.

I meant dangerous on all different levels. Not just legally for the hacker. Dangerous for the country to post the President;s emails?

If you are publishing Obama's emails then it is GOOD for the country. He said to everyone he is transparent for America remember? He said a transparent administration would be good for America. Even if it exposes his corruption, then perhaps he wouldn't like that kind of transparency, like we have all seen the last 8 years. But still.....

edit on 20-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Drip, drip, drip continues the Chinese water torture relentlessness of the Wikileaks.

I can hear the response now..."so, Obama knew about Hillary's server and emailed her, so what? Oh, you mean he lied about it? Well, all politicians lie, we already know that..."

LOL username checks out

2nd

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
None of this stuff is related to the original more impactful things they originally were going to release. It's pretty clear it was ever so gently suggested to them that they think twice about what they release. They have been allowed to save face a bit by releasing "leaks" quietly and in a way that means they will get noticed as little as possible, will have the smallest impact as possible, and will be able to be ignored by the MSM because no one knows about any of it. This is what happens when you live under a communist govt like we do now. If they had any intention of releasing something major, it would have happened by now. They don't because the can't. They may have the info but they don't have the ability to release it, not if any of them want to live. It's pretty embarrassing and disappointing though and for anyone to still have faith in them and think they will release some huge bombshell when the time is "right" is just sad.
edit on 20-10-2016 by awhispersecho because: because

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The "leaky" method of release is absolutely the best plan. It forces the media to accept the info, and as was said, it builds a record of credibility that cannot be dismissed in one swipe.

It's true this is an amazing time.

When I saw the first Wikileak, the Apache gunship vid, I was like damn...that hurts America. Same deal when Abu Ghraib pics came out, it made America look bad.

The thing is, my upbringing and family history made me a flagwaver...nearly. So, I believed the hype, Operation Iraqi Oil and nonsense like Arab Spring. Right up to the point that the Egyptian military took back control from Muslim Brotherhood. I was like, damn....MB, those are our guys...but that makes no sense. Bad for America! 9/11 was really the ultimate model for America 2000, every year I doubted the OS more and more, but distracted by the Wars for a decade.

By the "drip" method, I began to understand the the American Government does not represent Americans, it really was some out-of-control monster...certainly not the America my Forefathers wanted. Nowadays, we have so much info....stuff like Rich Man's Trick and Dark Legacy.

Sure, being a good president could mean being a bad guy. I'd prefer Darth Maul watching my back over Mister Rogers, but we have neither....just Kleptocrats, Kakistocracy et al.

This brings me to now, and Trump. He's more of an Independent candidate than anyone in my lifetime who has a real shot. He and Wikileaks is a good combo, if it plays out...wipe the slate clean! Drain The Swamp! Who knows? It's almost like a Barack Obama for white guys.

I'm done.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

it really was some out-of-control monster.

Monster, yep very apt

Steppenwolf opened my eyes in 1969

Monster by Steppenwolf 1969
Lyrics

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of Kingdom and pope

Like good Christians some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands, to court the wild
But she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And till the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end

While we bullied, stole and bought a homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
But she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The Blue and Grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war was over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has its share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But its protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

The spirit was freedom and justice
And its keepers seemed generous and kind
Its leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind
Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
Now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told

Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose
And it just sits there watchin'

The cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business '
Cause the whole world's got to be just like us
Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner we can't pay the cost

'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose
And it just sits there watchin'

America, where are you now
Don't you care about your sons and daughters
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

America, where are you now
Don't you care about your sons and daughters
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

America...America...America...America..

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
WikiLeaks has 100% credibility for years and now its "if true" or "if they are real",,,well, until ANY Wikileak email is proven otherwise,,THEN THEY ARE REAL. !

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well this is interesting...

Is Twitter down for anyone else?

Hmmm, it would appear so.

edit on 10/21/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Ahhh, back up and running.

I wonder if they needed to 'adjust' a few trending hashtags...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Twitter is your source come on now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Twitter is your source come on now.

Twitter is not the source.
Links to Wikileaks (the source) are not allowed on ATS.
But if you had clicked on the link, you would be aware of the source.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

And after all those emails... Nothing. Nothing at all. Just showing Hillary is truly a moderate and not the leftist commie you all paint her to be. Its quite ironic actually.

Hillary Campaign colluding directly with SuperPACS.
That's a no no.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Heres what I think you guys are missing. The public assumes all this nonsense exists ON BOTH SIDES. All these emails do is confirm that belief. It doesnt rile the masses up like it does the alt right. End of story. Enjoy watching this have little effect on the outcome of Hillary's win on Nov 8

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

clik the OP source it says twitter.com

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

clik the OP source it says twitter.com

Then you have to read the tweet.... it says.... Wikileaks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join