It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Dancing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A friend sent me an interesting note the other day. He referenced Rush Limbaugh, and said that there is going to be a big shift in polling possible.

He explained that the polls have been driven and manipulated to encourage people to side with Hillary. BUT! The pollsters have to eventually save their reputations, so that the closer we get to the actual election, the more honest the polls will be.

Now I've stated that the only polls worth watching are the ones with sweaty women dancing around them.

But I found this curious and worth watching, in case it is true and Trump does actually have a larger lead than many polls suggest.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If they're bought and paid for not really.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I saw the title.
I saw who posted.
I got really excited!!
Clicked to open....
let down.

I've had this theory too. I think there will be a lot of fireworks including this debate tonight up until election day. It will be anything but boring.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's been my experience that the closer the polls get to the erection...the sooner the bouncers throw you out.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's been my experience that the closer the polls get to the erection...the sooner the bouncers throw you out.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A friend sent me an interesting note the other day. He referenced Rush Limbaugh, and said that there is going to be a big shift in polling possible.

He explained that the polls have been driven and manipulated to encourage people to side with Hillary. BUT! The pollsters have to eventually save their reputations, so that the closer we get to the actual election, the more honest the polls will be.

Now I've stated that the only polls worth watching are the ones withsweaty women dancing around them.

But I found this curious and worth watching, in case it is true and Trump does actually have a larger lead than many polls suggest.

Do you enjoy sweaty women?

UGH!!!!

This is the first time I have NO freaking idea who to vote for (as if it matters!) and early voting opened today, here...

I am absolutely not leaning in any direction. I may vote for Mike Smith or Allyson Kennedy...only thing that really matters is the city council choices.

I'm sick of the whole kit and kaboodle!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You absolutely crack me up!

Everytime.

I'm so glad you're around.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I think that's the point to much of this.

To get people so turned off about the whole process that no one cares what they end up doing.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TNMockingbird

I think that's the point to much of this.

To get people so turned off about the whole process that no one cares what they end up doing.

You're likely right!

One of my children is finally old enough to vote...exciting right? Nope.

She says, "Why would I vote for either of those losers?"

Well, I go into the whole spiel...women's suffrage, 19th amendment...she could care less.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! I spent the past 7 years telling/preaching how important her voice is. Now, it's all void.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Once election day is upon us, the unreliable polls wont matter.... because they'll be fluffing the "exit polls" in an effort to stop people from bothering to go out and vote. Just one man's opinion anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Possibly. . . . but the "exit polls" would most likely influence western states and they are for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yep.

And now...it's my fault-ish cause she didn't register in time but, I would have had to drag her kicking and screaming.

I tell ya! A lot of kid today think it's all rigged and their votes don't count anyway.

Can I disagree with strong argument? Nope.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Possibly. . . . but the "exit polls" would most likely influence western states and they are for Hillary.

Not that it matters to me (because I'm in an incredibly blue state).... but the polls in my state here on the Eastern seaboard are open until 9:00. I, like a lot of other people, tend to vote after work so there's still plenty of time to discourage a person who is tired from working all day to go out and cast a ballot.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Yep.

And now...it's my fault-ish cause she didn't register in time but, I would have had to drag her kicking and screaming.

I tell ya! A lot of kid today think it's all rigged and their votes don't count anyway.

Can I disagree with strong argument? Nope.

The only counter I have to that.... and in some ways the main reason I show up to vote at all is that I always make sure I know which corrupt politicians are running in my local elections so I can "try" to pick the lesser of two evils. In some ways the local elections affect daily life more than even the national ones (sometimes).

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Ours close at 7:00 PM so,

I will be casting my vote at 6:59PM under duress and go home and promptly hang myself.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Poll Dancing

Duh , I was hoping this was going to be about a conspiracy in regards to Poll Dancing and how its good for everyone and even the environment.

2016 -- No stripper left behind.

edit on 301031America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 19:30:42 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I will be casting my vote at 6:59PM under duress and go home and promptly hang myself.

Friend, you don't have to hang yourself. That's why God invented booze.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That`s mostly why I vote also, for the local things, the national stuff is just a freaky sideshow that they throw in free for your trouble of going and voting.
"'since you`re here anyway you might as well vote for one of these sideshow attractions"
"hmmmm? should I vote for the orange haired clown with the freakishly small hands or the wicked witch who has flying monkeys design her hideous pantsuits?"

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Never let friends vote sober.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I thought her wardrobes come from the dumpsters behind various Chinese restaurants...?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join