It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You See The World Post US-Election?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Has anyone else been listening to what some of those self proclaimed "prophets" of God are saying???
if trump wins, God will use him to bring judgement to the US...
really, if you haven't been listening to what the far right christians have been saying, you should take the time to.

but, my first reaction to the title of this thread would be....
there's gonna be a post-election?? lol.... ya, the election will more than likely take place, ya, one of the two loons may win, but the media blitz, the constant griping and complaining about each other, the never ending conspiracy theories, investigations, and other bs will never end!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

If Hillary wins.
War with Russia.
The saber rattling is getting deafening.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows

If Hillary wins.
War with Russia.
The saber rattling is getting deafening.

That would be good, i would personally love to see everyone who railed on bush for going to war back this play up.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Personally, I dcannot find a context in which WW3 is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Pretty much the same as you, Trump would destroy America but Clinton would see the world burn...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Op has asked for what we believe that the post-election would look like to us:

Having given this some thought in the past few hours, since seeing this, here is what I can best seen and figure out.
No matter the outcome, should there be a close enough margin of error on the part of the ballots there will be recounts in some states, especially those that are quickly becoming battle ground states, thus delaying the outcome. We can only hope that it does not go as far as the Bush/Gore election year where it had to be decided by a court. However should it go that far, we must pray that the US Supreme court is unanimous in its decision, else it will be very bad and it would be the lower courts that would end up making this decision.
But beyond that:

If Hillary wins the election, depending on the outcome of the down ballot races, for the house and senate, it could be either something where the government starts working, or we could be looking at another grid lock, last minute decision kind of effort on the part of Congress. There are already rumblings on the part of the Republicans on trying to do to her what they have been doing to Obama during his last term in office, and that should never have gone on. There will be in my opinion, a few assassination attempts on her life, from the Trump supporters, and maybe a few grumbles. However, except for the major domestic policies, it may work where things go a bit far smoother than before. Many of the Republicans publically say that they cannot stand her or like her, but behind closed doors would be willing to compromise and work with her on some issues. While life may not get better, however, from a historical perspective, when democrats get into the oval office, and or have control over the congress, economically the country does better. It tends to go further and runs with surpluses with the deficits and the debt dropping down. That shows a remarkable means of running the government. There will be a hearing or 2 more on the part of the Republicans in an attempt to try to bring her down, but it will stall out or go nowhere and eventually end. It may end if a deal, which I believe will happen, by her only wanting to run for the one term, though that will not be public knowledge and in short things will continue on.

On the Foreign policy, that is going to be a bit trickier and ultimate here is what I do see happening. Many of the countries who do not like the USA may soften with a female leader, and one that they know, it could see relations between the USA and some of the Islamic states, such as Iran and a few of the other states easing of tensions. Syria will be a sticking point as will be that of Iraq and Afghanistan. Russia will present a stiff opposition and keep complaining about NATO, along with show some aggressive movements in Europe towards former eastern block states. China may soften and may back some of the USA foreign policies and get tougher towards North Korea, if they believe that this is going to be in their best interest, along with back down on some territorial disputes in the Pacific towards some of its neighbors. Some alliances will be strengthened and renewed, a few more may have some more weakening and fracturing, though I do not believe that much will change in that aspect.

If Trump wins:
Where to begin and let start with Domestic policy and issues.
If Trump wins the election, the first thing that will happen is that I believe there is going to be problems all over the United States of America. We will see more people, especially minorities starting to protest and a few more riots. I do believe that it could get as bad as some martial law in some cities and states, due to the unrest that is there. I also believe that we will see the rise of terrorism on US soil, where those born here, either afraid or viewing that they are no longer represented by the government decide to take things into their own hands, spurred on by outside influences to do such. I also believe that we will see a rise of hate groups that will try to go main stream, such as the KKK and the neo nazi’s and other groups like that, emboldened by a Trump presidency, along with echo’s of an era where those who were in a minority groups being terrorized by their neighbors, and a government that treats them like second class citizens.
The evangelicals and the religious extremists will take a hit as the candidate that they supported will end up embarrassing them if not turning on them, like a viper, and making them regret voting for the man. I do not believe he will best represent their interest or have much influence on him at all, rather they will like most feel used by him and then dumped after what he gets, and that is going to cause further problems.

The fourth estate, or the news will be a thorn in his side, once again, we will see echo’s of the past, namely Nixon, coming up. There will be a problem starting with his trying to forbid various news organizations from attending the news Briefings, and if they go like they did before, it may be that they decide to stick together and not report on what all he has to state. Combined that with now questions of a violation of ethics and interests, will put his administration at risk for possible impeachment and or removal from office. He will have problems with the congress, as they are not so sure about what he wants to do or if it is feasible. There will be law suits against the federal government if many of his policies do get enacted as he would like to see such. And possibly it may go like Nixon, save I do not see the man walking away.

The part on the Justice department will be a thorn in his side, he is wanting things that can not be legally done, and they will tell him such. Look for under a Trump Presidency, resignations and people quitting over his ideas. The same goes for the military, as there will be conflict between him and the US military in some aspects.

On the Foreign policy area: This is going to be a mess. I do believe that if this man does what he says he is going to do, we are going to see cold war kinds of situations go hot very quickly. We will see Russia getting very aggressive in Europe, and knowing what countries that are being pulled out of, of Russia moving right in and taking over such, as the Trump becomes the new Chamberlin, to Putin. Many countries whose alliance with the USA will crumble and have problems, and that is just the start.

Economically speaking it could result in a far worse disaster, than the last one. He is talking tough about China, and Mexico, yet fails to see that making waves with the one country that holds much of the US debt and an economic partner is bad policy. I do not believe the entire wall thing or the mass deportation aspect of his rhetoric, nor do I see Mexico paying for such. I do see a break down in relations with Mexico, and that it goes from a cordial relationship with the USA to more of a cold one, if not right to hostile. China is not going to play the kinds of games that he is playing and may start its own economic sanctions against the USA, by blocking or simply kicking out US companies from its boarders and that part of the world where it starts to stall out the US markets. Combine that with Iran and now it starts to hit the USA hard, very hard when it comes to the economy. Iran can put a strangle hold on the USA through one waterway.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The election will be over. The winner will not be decided. Both will claim they are the winners. Chaos in the streets as the supporters clash. SCOTUS will step in. A winner will be declared as cities burn and all this blue vs. red pent up rage is released with a particular nastiness across the Land of the Free.

Then somebody will get the bright idea, "Hey, lets amend The Constitution"! The streets will fill with blood as the whole of society goes out of control. The citizens will run out of bullets. Marshal Law will be declared. No need for Wal-Mart internment camps as each small city will have enough troops to patrol the streets and shoot on the spot any law breakers or looters. In larger cities, it will be divided up by neighborhoods. Compared to the chaos before this forced loss of freedom will be openly embraced by the sheeple.

Or maybe... we will wake up the following week after there is a decisive winner, shrug, give a "Meh", and go back to ignoring those who claim to be representing the will of the people.

I now know who I am voting for:

Berenstein 2016

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Per Nostradamus, it is the destiny of HRC to serve as US President, probably for 8 years, not just 4. (Also per Nostradamus (a recent translation), the third and final AntiChrist will be born in 2017 in Croatia, during a total solar eclipse.)

Ever since HRC worked at the Rose law firm in Alabama, before Bill was first elected governor, she has cozied up to nuclear power construction companies and nuclear power plant owners. Since then, she has never met any nuke she didn't like, especially after her time on the US Senate Armed Services Committee.

What do I expect from an HRC presidency? "Nothing good."
edit on 10/19/2016 by Uphill because: Added information.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Even though I'm voting third party, I'm thinking Clinton will win. I think she's winning over moderates and Trump is alienating them. You know, moderates are the intelligent voters in the middle smart enough not to be conned into right wing or left wing propaganda.

So as Clinton for Pres, it will be almost the same as Obama, except she's a little more corporate controlled so it will be bad for the environment, whistleblowers and the little guy, us.

The Republicans will Gnash their teeth together and Lament that trump wasn't a good candidate but 4 years from now, they'll produce the same clown show as before. I would hope not, but you know.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
November 8, Hillary wins the election.

BUT WITHIN DAYS IT IS ANNOUNCED THAT THE ELECTION WAS A FRAUD!

CNN and MSNBC studios are both burnt to the ground.

Hillary is murdered by sniper fire.

Kaine abdicates his upcoming presidential throne, realizing it is better to remain alive.

Obama claims the next 4 year presidential term as his own.

Obama is hung in the United States first public execution since 1936.

Trump makes $1.2 million selling popcorn at the Obama execution.

Decmber 31, Bill remarries in Las Vegas drive thru church.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If Mrs. Clinton wins, things will be like they've been since 2002/3. Except that conservatards are going to go on violent rampages more frequently. Mercifully, President Clinton will foster changes to the stupid 2nd Amendment and hopefullythere will be a mass collection/destroying of firearms.

Things will get nasty in Southeast Asia while they continue to get worse in the Middle East; she's going to inherit some situations that are nigh to impossible to sort within a four year frame. Despite fixing the stupid 2nd Amendment and despite domestic unrest because of paranoid conservatards, she's going to be a single-term president. On the brink of a third world war (four years from now), she's going to get replaced by a hawkish but competentRepublican candidate (can you imagine such a thing?).

But she will eventually manage to have a liberal Justice appointed, thank goodness.

If Little Donny wins the election (and I suspect it's much closer than the polls suggest), the loony 2nd Amendment-loving conservatards will be placated and domestic unrest will settle down for a while. The silly conservatards will begin to realise, however, that Little Donny isn't improving the quality of their lives at all; but they won't care. At least theirteam is in office.

Little Donny will realise that his strategists are far more competent than he is at dealing with the problems in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, and he'll hand over the reigns -- let the experts do their thing. I expect agreements will be forced with Putin, "things" will de-escalate. But the USA's grasp of Southeast Asia will dwindle. And, of course, he won't do much in the way of delivering on his vague promises.

But, with his choice of S.C. Justice, things will get very uncomfortable for thinking/educated Americans.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
November 8, Hillary wins the election.

BUT WITHIN DAYS IT IS ANNOUNCED THAT THE ELECTION WAS A FRAUD!

CNN and MSNBC studios are both burnt to the ground.

Hillary is murdered by sniper fire.

This is wacky and scary. I hope you're not really that unstable.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If Trump wins, good luck to him on getting anything but tax cuts for the rich and more war. He has burned so many Congressional bridges that they won't be willing to work with him.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
not much will change.
the mentally incapacitated trump fans here will cry foul play if clinton wins or, gloat how they knew all along he would win if he does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join