It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You See The World Post US-Election?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
As per usual all statements made below are purely opinions, no in-depth research.

If Trump wins...
Well, this would almost be beneficial for the world and absolutely horrible for the US. He would destroy many diplomatic ties due to the countries "not paying protection money and abusing the power of the US Army". These said countries will either stand on their own or seek new alliances, they could also find themselves in a war with a neighboring country. In the event they cannot manage, they will either surrender or seek help. Either way, it'll be a much shorter duration than with US intervention which just leads to a fairly prolonged "You can't attack them while I'm here" status. Meaning, anything the US wants from that country they can get, but when they do actually have no other option, they fight and they either win/lose then pick up the pieces. Removing these heavy alliances from the US weakens the US, no man stands alone. The US military budget would either be drastically cut, many lay offs or just full out war. His character will make him a complete nuisance to other country leaders and you'd find those who paid the requested extortion money for US protection canceling agreements because they cannot deal with the child that stands before them. His blocking of mexicans will force Americans to pay in full for the services they require but then he's promised a tax cut and to bring jobs back, so don't expect a minimum wage increase. His taxcuts will benefit the rich, who will be able to take advantage of all the regulations/tax breaks probably widening the money gap. I'd say he's racist and sexist but those would possibly be too general and pretty much be pot & kettle, so let's say he discriminates. With the rise of trump, there would be the fall of America, Putin also seems fairly interested in him, you may see a collision of Russia/US army to pretty much hold the world hostage. But in the end, Putin will get his way and get what he wants.

If Hillary wins...
I'll be expecting the same # we've been doing for the last year except with a woman sitting in the chair. A woman who knows not very much, no big expectations. More wars, much much more wars, higher levels of corruption. Expect your guns to be taken, Hillary hides her true self behind the idea that she serves or wants to serve the people. Expect quick fixes, not even duct tape quality, probably 2 staples on each side with a touch of faith hoping it holds together. In the event of nuclear war she will and is forever ready to push that button. She just seems to be a snake who cares more of her image than for the people that be. She's more of a threat to the world than to just America. She'll play chicken with Nukes, which in most cases won't affect her personally. She seems to have lost her morals, after all, being a corrupt person almost all your life, it's hard to not lose it. I don't think you can be Hillary and not tell yourself a myriad of lies everyday until you believe it to fall asleep. She has reached that point where she understands morals are mere human concepts and nothing more. I just have zero faith or trust in this woman.

And lastly, neither, or anyone;
Martial law, I refuse to believe Jade helm 15 was just drills, for essentially nothing, race wars will de-escalate with a new president, the general populous will accept either candidate. Civil unrest is near, we've seen quite a few state of emergencies over the past year.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
FUKT.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Less tabloids. More news. More civil. This cycle sucked @ss.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I will find the humor in it all, regardless of where it goes.
IT'S ALL A COLOSSAL JOKE!
I'm just waiting for punchline.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

Once Hillary wins she will put new justices on the Supreme Court that will allow her to take away 2nd amendment rights through 'interpretation'. The Government will attack free speech in more ways than ever before. We will continue to escalate the Banker's war with Syria and Russia possibly leading to depopulation through nuclear war. Clinton will continue to lie and obfuscated the truth. Government corruption will continue and intensify. Hillary will probably be worth over a billion after 4 years in office. Health care will get worse. Education will get worse. Terrorism will get worse. Taxes will increase.

Basically NWO with an increase in Authoritarianism and further tightening of the noose. It ain't a pretty picture.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Once Hillary wins she will put new justices on the Supreme Court that will allow her to take away 2nd amendment rights through 'interpretation'. The Government will attack free speech in more ways than ever before. We will continue to escalate the Banker's war with Syria and Russia possibly leading to depopulation through nuclear war. Clinton will continue to lie and obfuscated the truth. Government corruption will continue and intensify. Hillary will probably be worth over a billion after 4 years in office. Health care will get worse. Education will get worse. Terrorism will get worse. Taxes will increase.

Basically NWO with an increase in Authoritarianism and further tightening of the noose. It ain't a pretty picture.
Have you tried decaf?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Taking away the second amendment? Good way to watch 1 half of america kill the other half.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom
As per usual all statements made below are purely opinions, no in-depth research.

If Trump wins...
Well, this would almost be beneficial for the world and absolutely horrible for the US. He would destroy many diplomatic ties due to the countries "not paying protection money and abusing the power of the US Army". These said countries will either stand on their own or seek new alliances, they could also find themselves in a war with a neighboring country. In the event they cannot manage, they will either surrender or seek help. Either way, it'll be a much shorter duration than with US intervention which just leads to a fairly prolonged "You can't attack them while I'm here" status. Meaning, anything the US wants from that country they can get, but when they do actually have no other option, they fight and they either win/lose then pick up the pieces. Removing these heavy alliances from the US weakens the US, no man stands alone. The US military budget would either be drastically cut, many lay offs or just full out war. His character will make him a complete nuisance to other country leaders and you'd find those who paid the requested extortion money for US protection canceling agreements because they cannot deal with the child that stands before them. His blocking of mexicans will force Americans to pay in full for the services they require but then he's promised a tax cut and to bring jobs back, so don't expect a minimum wage increase. His taxcuts will benefit the rich, who will be able to take advantage of all the regulations/tax breaks probably widening the money gap. I'd say he's racist and sexist but those would possibly be too general and pretty much be pot & kettle, so let's say he discriminates. With the rise of trump, there would be the fall of America, Putin also seems fairly interested in him, you may see a collision of Russia/US army to pretty much hold the world hostage. But in the end, Putin will get his way and get what he wants.

If Hillary wins...
I'll be expecting the same # we've been doing for the last year except with a woman sitting in the chair. A woman who knows not very much, no big expectations. More wars, much much more wars, higher levels of corruption. Expect your guns to be taken, Hillary hides her true self behind the idea that she serves or wants to serve the people. Expect quick fixes, not even duct tape quality, probably 2 staples on each side with a touch of faith hoping it holds together. In the event of nuclear war she will and is forever ready to push that button. She just seems to be a snake who cares more of her image than for the people that be. She's more of a threat to the world than to just America. She'll play chicken with Nukes, which in most cases won't affect her personally. She seems to have lost her morals, after all, being a corrupt person almost all your life, it's hard to not lose it. I don't think you can be Hillary and not tell yourself a myriad of lies everyday until you believe it to fall asleep. She has reached that point where she understands morals are mere human concepts and nothing more. I just have zero faith or trust in this woman.

And lastly, neither, or anyone;
Martial law, I refuse to believe Jade helm 15 was just drills, for essentially nothing, race wars will de-escalate with a new president, the general populous will accept either candidate. Civil unrest is near, we've seen quite a few state of emergencies over the past year.

If Trump Wins , We All will have More Money in our Pockets to Support Ourselves Again .....Signed ..The MIDDLE CLASS.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Anyone , anyone at all would be an improvement over the piece of "work" we have had over the last 8 years.Even Clintoon

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Round.

Generally Wet.

Hot.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Anyone , anyone at all would be an improvement over the piece of "work" we have had over the last 8 years.Even Clintoon

Same turd, different peanut

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

originally posted by: Gothmog

Same turd, different peanut
And yet, people still don't get this.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Once Hillary wins she will put new justices on the Supreme Court that will allow her to take away 2nd amendment rights through 'interpretation'.

You know that can't happen. Also, McCain has made it clear that the Republicans will block any candidate she nominates. With an even number of judges, divisive rulings made by lower courts will stand, leading to outcomes unsatisfactory to then Republican base.

The Government will attack free speech in more ways than ever before.

Donald Trump is the one who keeps telling people they have "no right to say that."

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Its not Trump that is Pay To Play Politics, that is on Hillary's camp and the Clinton Foundation. We don't know what Trump will be like, but the other side is pure evil.

If the satanist nwo cabal team continue to run things through Hilllary there are going to be alot of absolutely furious, deflated, fed up people and I don't know what's going to happen.

I suggest a general strike rather than worse until it all stops and they all leave in every country and we have people's governments with no bribary, no corruption, no bankers and satanists elites pulling the string. They're all in jail serving life long until they die, sentences.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Not sure about the rest of the world, but here in the US there will be a lot of upset citizens- either way it goes.

I'll stick to my guns and say that the "votes" will show a pretty even split between the two primaries, with a higher third party vote than usual- they have to show us something that seems like reality, or the gig would be up.
Then they'll declare clinton the winner, and all of us anti clinton folks will be mad- knowing full well that the voting system is rigged at every level to accomplish whatever it is the people in charge want to accomplish.

The establishment will transition us into a full out war with russia, even though nobody but them wants one.
There will be a draft- A huge percentage of citizens who don't want to fight russia, but happen to be able-bodied, will be shipped away. The remaining population will be mostly children (they have no say in what goes on) and older generations (unable to fight effectively)
There will be a huge draw for resources- like in WW2. People will be asked to contribute anything they can.
Finally, they'll start asking for firearms- you know, to support the troops. "Anything we can get!"

I'd keep going, but apparently I have to go to work so I can earn money- so that I might pay taxes to keep this ridiculously corrupt system running.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

3.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 19-10-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'd guess that Hilary wins this election.

The rest of the world will continue its slow spin out of control. That might mean Iran trying to close the Straits of Hormuz and that'll lead to a shooting war in the Gulf.

If we look at Hilary's history as a guide, she'll over reach (Hilary Care) and meet with intense and divisive Congressional gridlock. Then its on to the mid-term elections and the Democrats will launch a full court press to take the House and the Senate. Its impossible to predict how that turns out, but if Hilary expends all of her political capital in some grotesque over reach, the Dems might actually lose ground. Hilary's term may look a lot like Carter with embarrassing failure overseas and worsening economic conditions.

And that's the crux of the problem the next POTUS faces, a very weak recovery and worsening business conditions because of the anti-business regulatory environment.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

How Do You See The World Post US-Election?

The same as I do now, bat crap crazy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I'll be expecting the same # we've been doing for the last year except with a woman sitting in the chair.

Probably the only part of that whole post I believe in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join