It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is a list of reporters given special inside dinners . Here is the current RSVP list to the Thursday Night (4/9) dinner at Podesta’s. As a reminder, this is with the 25 reporters more closely following HRC (aka the future bus).

Yes
ABC – Liz Kreutz
Yes
AP – Julie Pace
Yes
AP – Ken Thomas
Yes
AP – Lisa Lerer
AURN – April Ryan
Yes
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein
Yes
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
Yes
CBS – Steve Chagaris
Yes
CNBC – John Harwood
Yes
CNN – Dan Merica
Yes
Huffington Post – Amanda Terkel
NO
(Panama)
LAT – Mike Memoli
Yes
LAT – Evan Handler
Yes
McClatchy – Anita Kumar
Yes
MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald
Yes
National Journal – Emily Schultheis
Yes
NBC – Mark Murray
Yes
NPR – Tamara Keith
NYT – Amy Chozik
Yes
NYT – Maggie Haberman
Yes
Politico – Annie Karni
Politico – Gabe Debenedetti
Yes
Reuters – Amanda Becker
The Hill – Amie Parnes
Yes
Washington Post – Anne Gearan
Yes
WSJ – Laura Meckler
Yes
WSJ – Peter Nicholas
Yes
WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com... The CFR controls the media

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
There is nothing we can do about it so all this information means virtually nothing. No matter how many people are reminded of how bad Hillary is for being the next president, nothing will change and she will be voted into office.

There is no way to stop this shadow government through peaceful means or dialogue. You cannot reason with them. You cannot make a deal with them. They only make deals in bullets and bombs.

However no one in America has the guts to challenge said establishement. Please continue to talk about this while no one does anything about it.

You all crack me up.

Look into the Convention of States movement if you want to attempt at making a difference. Get involved and guide others to Article V. You want an answer to ''How to fight back"? Here is an option.

www.conventionofstates.com...

Up to you on what you want to do to help with the solution. This may not work, but it is a great start!
edit on 10/18/2016 by ManufacturedDissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I would guess the intention would be for it all to be dumped in 1 news cycle so it could then be ushered out of the way by some all encompassing head turning event. Never to be seen or heard of again.

As opposed to rolling release which keeps it in the news cycle and the public consciousness.

Wow, never thought of it from that angle. That actually makes more sense than what I was originally thinking, and if the Shadow government indeed favors Hillary, why they would push for that. A more media/court of public opinion based strategy.

Originally, I thought a rolling release would favor Hilary, because it would give her and her people more of a chance to edit, mishandle, or otherwise alter it, where a one time dump would give her less warning and opportunity.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

"There is no way to stop this shadow government through peaceful means or dialogue. You cannot reason with them. You cannot make a deal with them. They only make deals in bullets and bombs. "

You reminded me of this..

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
People have shared their experiences with these "shadow people".

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I read a pulitzer prize winning news story once about the murder of three women. One of the things it talked about a couple of times was how they had to learn to only release one thing to the news, because otherwise they put everything in an article and never mentioned it again because it wasn't news anymore. So if they wanted to keep the topic in the minds of the public (they were trying to get leads on the disappearance of the women), they had to release one tidbit at a time, to keep it in the public eye.

Best way to 'bury' anything is to release it all at once, distract with other big (usually non-) news, and then put the person in question back in the news for other things, anything at all. Standard PR technique.

RC

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join