It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Docs: Potentially Classified Info Found on Romanian Server May Be From Clinton Server

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Some new FBI documents suggest the Hillary Clinton server(s) may have been compromised afterall.

The FBI interviewed somebody in June and indications were made that show some classified material (not emails) that traced an ip range that included the Clinton server address.

This was apparently a private investigation and the FBI was told.

They are getting closer.

FBI Docs: Potentially Classified Info Found on Romanian Server May Be From Clinton Server

The FBI on Monday released additional documents related to its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State. The latest release includes an interview summary that suggests an open source search of the Deep Web conducted by a private investigator uncovered a potentially classified document that may have been stolen from Clinton’s server.

On June 6, 2016, the FBI interviewed an unidentified individual who told agents he was contacted by a senior staff member on the Senate Judiciary Committee about concerns that data from Clinton’s private server might end up overseas. According to the FBI summary, the Senate staffer wanted the witness to “determine if there was an intrusion into Clinton’s server and, if so, whether exfiltrated data fell into the hands of a foreign power.”

The witness also turned over relevant documents to agents during his interview, but the FBI has not released those materials.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The witness also turned over relevant documents to agents during his interview, but the FBI has not released those materials.

Don't expect them too either.

They gotta push the Russia false flag.
edit on 17-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How much evidence has to come out before we stop hearing "Nothing to see here". How much, before people finally realize she is not just the innocent, bumbling " wipe it with a cloth" grandma she plays at.
I'll wait to see what excuses her fans come up with this time.

Yeah, yeah..I know. "But, but...Look At Trump!!"

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait, is this Guccifer's server?

The Guccifer who just got sent home?

WTF?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

twitter.com...

Interpret as you wish.

ETA Wrong Guccifer.

Update:

Cybercriminal Marcel Lazar, more popularly known as "Guccifer," has been sent back to Romania to finish a seven-year jail term from a previous conviction in Romania on the request of the Romanian Justice Ministry, reports The Washington Times. Guccifer was already serving his sentence, when he was extradited to the US in April 2016 to face charges of multiple felonies

www.darkreading.com...

edit on 17-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

In various venues I have stated that it was not in Russia's best interest to be hacking the DNC or the Clinton campaign or Hillary Clinton's personal email server in her home. There was always no reason for Russia to stoop to that because one could bank on the Romanians and the Bulgarians to have already done the job and be willing to sell the results to whomever would pay.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Wait, is this Guccifer's server?

The Guccifer who just got sent home?

WTF?

He's singing "Home Home on the Range" now.

Yes it's him.

Wanna bet he's the "un-named" person that was interviewed?

Who else could get to the source systems?

I think he had some partial "immunity" ?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Very Very Possible.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yea, he had limited immunity too.

That's 6 people with immunity with no prosecution of a bigger fish.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Guccifer "claimed" after or at trial / interrogation that he never breached HRC's server, and took a deal / sentenced for hacking ~other~ US officials. This is the best I remember, for reference here.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So...more and more this makes sense. Reports are that
more FBI agents are leaking, and asking for representation,
as they will be called in by Congress.

This is going to go way past the election...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Guccifer "claimed" after or at trial / interrogation that he never breached HRC's server, and took a deal / sentenced for hacking ~other~ US officials. This is the best I remember, for reference here.

What's the automatic words of one that commits a crime and gets caught?
"I didn't do it."

Of course, he did it. Of course there are tons of files out there from her servers that we'll never see. You think that she was only slyly working for herself and the foundation? Her main employer was the US government, so where would her you think her efforts stop and end for her employer given her style? Good God! She was the President's right-hand person years! The depths and breath of this affair are boundless but it never will be fully revealed except by excellent books by insiders that will never be appreciated for their wealth of details and information.

And, she well knows where all of the skeletons of buried. That woman was smart enough to have insurance policies to cover about ever aspect she was involved with

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I`ve always believed that there is zero chance that her home server wasn`t hacked, every other computer that the Clintons were associated with has been hacked so I have no doubts that her home server was hacked too.
I also believe that what the hacker/hackers found on her home server was given to the Russians.what they found on her home server convinced the Russians that they needed to become directly militarily involved in Syria to derail Americas plans in Syria.
I believe that Americas entire playbook for Syria was on her home server and the Russians have it now.The Russians have been staying one step ahead of America in Syria because they know exactly what the americans next move is going to be.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join