It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Joule BoD resignation doesn't fit with this email.....ties with Putin DIRECTLY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Still digging on this one, but I won't be the least bit surprised if this story comes up again soon.

RUSNANO is going to be the nail in the coffin for someone involved....

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Still digging on this one, but I won't be the least bit surprised if this story comes up again soon.

And look what came back around.....

Uranium One will be the death of the Clinton legacy.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: burntheships

Could someone explain what is wrong with encouraging joint Russian-American business ventures when the official, stated policy of the administration was to "reset" relations?

On a related note, the release of these emails was timed to prevent studying them in depth. They create an aura of misdeeds without providing any concrete evidence of wrong doing. What is illegal about a lobbyist consulting a lawyer before representing a foreign client?

Funny how Russia has become the red headed stepchild lately right????

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

One can only hope...

Podesta is suppose to testify before one of the congressional committees in the coming week. Should be interesting to see where all of this leads.

Couple that with the DOJ officially investigating Lynch's involvement with the email "matter". Personally speaking I think the Dems pushed their lies to hard, and it has now blown up in their faces.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

One can only hope...

Podesta is suppose to testify before one of the congressional committees in the coming week. Should be interesting to see where all of this leads.

Couple that with the DOJ officially investigating Lynch's involvement with the email "matter". Personally speaking I think the Dems pushed their lies to hard, and it has now blown up in their faces.

All part of the "long game"...

It will take a bit more time, but it appears that it is in the beginning phase of demo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join