It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Joule BoD resignation doesn't fit with this email.....ties with Putin DIRECTLY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Pardon my ignorance, but is there any evidence that this information was hidden or at least and attempt to shadow it or has it been public this whole time?

I think that it is just that not all of the pieces have fallen into place yet connecting everything and everyone involved.

That's a good point. Julian Assange said during the Wiki leak 10 year anniversary broadcast, that the documents are being verified and released in no particular order. I'm sure there are some ATSers who are smart enough to "connect the dots" for the rest of us, as pieces of this complex web are made available by Wiki-leaks.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
From this article, Podesta is still a stockholder.

The company that gave Podesta the stock shares, Joule Unlimited, claims to be a producer of “alternative” energy technology that will eventually be able to produce energy that will be competitive with oil priced at $50 a barrel. It was a recipient of millions of Putin’s rubles as one of the gang of companies working to transfer American technology to Russia, one of America's enemies.

www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Podesta is linked to another Russian energy company in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is Joule...they are owned by RUSNANO.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 10/17/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Fair enough. Just doing a brief scan and cross referencing, thanks for the timeline. I didn't catch the part where he cashed out.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

From this article, Podesta is still a stockholder.

The company that gave Podesta the stock shares, Joule Unlimited, claims to be a producer of “alternative” energy technology that will eventually be able to produce energy that will be competitive with oil priced at $50 a barrel. It was a recipient of millions of Putin’s rubles as one of the gang of companies working to transfer American technology to Russia, one of America's enemies.

www.thenewamerican.com...

If you read the other thread you linked to it will show that he "cashed out" his shares and had them all put into a holding company in his daughters name. He also resigned from the board effective January 4 2014, which is why the invoice from a firm to Podesta dated for services in April 2015 specifically on the appointment of the RUSNANO US CEO to the BoD of Joule is really odd....
edit on 10/17/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ha....Sorry for off topic post but I just laughed to myself thinking about the CNN news guy saying how it was illegal to be reading this stuff...I wonder how many people they are going to have to arrest at this point?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I showed that vid to my woman and she spit out her coffee. People are getting wise to the BS. They are pushing too far and the backlash will be severe.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But are the right people getting wise to these goings on? Is there anyone who can even stop this stuff? It is so "deep" and disturbing and unbelievable that our own government officials are selling out to the Russians. This should be front paper news; unless they, too are accountable to the Russians; especially in the "Shadow Government." Have the Russians already invaded us through these dealings with access to defense, etc by access to our computer servers? If so, wow, scared. The Russians have then invaded and have their claws deep into everything and every top official. Now, I am definitely scared. The reality is too much to bear. Deeply, deeply shocked and saddened. The elections really are of no consequence at this time.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

US=sold to highest bidders according to who is in charge....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That's a far and wide question that I can not fully answer
!

If your worried about infiltration, look to where our dollars are spend and how. Then look at who owns US debt.

As far as the deep corruption, well I don't have the answer as to how. It is my belief that eventually the MSM will push enough people away to seek information on their own and there will be significant fallout from that..I hope.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That's a far and wide question that I can not fully answer
!

If your worried about infiltration, look to where our dollars are spend and how. Then look at who owns US debt.

As far as the deep corruption, well I don't have the answer as to how. It is my belief that eventually the MSM will push enough people away to seek information on their own and there will be significant fallout from that..I hope.

It ultimately comes down to the US taxpayers being the ones that foot the bill for foreign investments with the money from the investments flowing back to those in the US that helped pass the bills allowing the investment to happen in the first place. Basically robbing us of our money to get it for themselves...a bit like laundering but government style...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Very well stated! Now if we could make those same kinds of dividends on the social security we pay in, we could afford to retire in 20-30 years and still pay taxes and afford to contribute to the economy!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Well the issue you have is the White House stated they have no evidence linking Podesta emails hack / release to Russia.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well the issue you have is the White House stated they have no evidence linking Podesta emails hack / release to Russia.

My jaw drops every time I read this.... It's like they just cover their ears and eyes and hope everything goes away. But it doesn't.... the Clinton campaign #ed up in so many ways by now. How the hell can a ship full of holes still sail!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The fallout should have happened already. People have no idea-but there it is in black and white. I question whether heads will ever roll.

Obviously this has been going on a long time-it is so deep within our system that I continue to fear only a revolution of serious consequences will help. Hitting a restart button in the US-Clinton needs to disappear with alot of others. Do we have the guts for that? Seems not.

I fear for our future. Do we have have better men/woman who can right this wrong? I fear our present and future in the US.

The elections are a joke-no way I will participate. I will, however be on the lookout for alternative way to righ this wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I am sure we need a revolution but it will have to start from high honest official instead of from us plebs. We will need bravery, power, money, support. Wonder if something is already afoot. This "election" is fraught with lying-deception-disinfo. Is this just something to keep Americans looking the other way? Something needs to bust wide open and get citizen's attention. Don't know what if they haven't already been shocked by recent events. I hate it but don't feel they care enough to even pa attention.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So, Podesta supposedly resigned his position with Joule in 2014 right? I have read the resignation letter and everything myself.

I was searching on the new leaks and found this....an invoice from the firm that worked with him for Joule dated May of 2015 and it is specifically billing him for the approval of the appointment of Russian Dmitry Sergeevich Akhanov to the board.

If he was on the board, why the bill?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So, Podesta supposedly resigned his position with Joule in 2014 right? I have read the resignation letter and everything myself.

I was searching on the new leaks and found this....an invoice from the firm that worked with him for Joule dated May of 2015 and it is specifically billing him for the approval of the appointment of Russian Dmitry Sergeevich Akhanov to the board.

That's just it...he wasn't on the board when he got this bill that was for April 2015....Pedestal resigned from the board in January 2014.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DJW001

That's just it...he wasn't on the board when he got this bill that was for April 2015....Pedestal resigned from the board in January 2014.

Then what, exactly, is the bill for? Why would he be billed for voting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join