It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top YouTubers are being offered money to endorse Hillary.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Thanks i wasn't aware of that. So where are they stating they are endorsed then? I haven't watched any of these videos, but do any say this was endorsed by HRC.

Don't get me wrong. I don't doubt this could happen, but if not publicly endorsed and truly happening and this goes public. Well there goes there millions a year.

Don't be confused. These youtubers make bank. Too much to throw away for a trivial endorsement. 100,000 isn't anything to a lot of these famous youtubers and I dont see them chancing millions over chump change.

www.forbes.com...://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelthomsen/2015/07/11/pewdiepie-doesnt-make-anywhere-close-to-what-he-shou ld-be-making/&refURL=&referrer=
4 mill for him. I mean it'll take some serious cash to btibe me if I might lose out on that a uearn

edit on 17-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: typos

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

I haven't watched any of the videos, they just aren't people I subscribe to. I really don't know if political endorsements count as product placement or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Can't get link to work, but thats my argument. Why chance four mil a year. If it was done back door and goes public the YouTube community will flip just like the ps4 and Xbox youtube scandal and they will come out empty handed.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Don't you usually pay people to advertise for you?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Konduit

Holy crap!

How is anyone comfortable with what this woman does?

How can ANYONE sane vote for her?

Wake Up...you are being CONTROLLED.

Isnt it obvious??

Remember all the leaks and whistleblowers and conspiracy theorists over the decades warning us about the (every) governments plan to create a submissive population in order to control it??

Well...do you think they've succeeded? What else could explain peoples' lost minds?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There's something very strange going on with current polling and supposed support for the candidates.

Many here have commented on not ever meeting a Hillary supporter in real life. Many from all over the country have commented on almost never seeing Hillary signs. She doesn't have the support on social media, from facebook to twitter to instagram, Trump beats her and beats her by enormous numbers.

Then there's the rallies. Hers are extremely small in comparison to Trump. Then there's stuff like this thread where her campaign has needed various media types to take her side to present a larger following than she has.

Yet, the polls suggest something different. This smells a whole lot like what happened with Brexit. The media and the "stay" politicians largely fabricated the public's stance thru misleading polling, as we're seeing here.

We know there's many Trump supporters out there. We know there's many Bernie supporters out there. Where are the Hillary supporters? Even on here there's like five, they're just louder than everyone else.

My guess, knowing how polling works, is they're incredibly selective and used to spin. An example, a polling outlet with poll 500 people and present the results. We already know how the MSM spins those results, largely ignoring the polling leans towards democrats and billing it as even/equal polling. What's rarely talked about is they don't just poll 500 people. They'll poll five groups or 10 groups of 500 people, THEN present the 500 which fits their narrative the most.

And frankly, Hillary's misleading poll numbers are in a very poor place for her. When she's a little ahead of Trump that'll give confidence to democrats to stay home, on top of fewer democrats registering to vote than in 08. However Trump's position is going to cause all his supporters and all the neverHillary people to get out and vote.
edit on 17-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Hillary is the empress with no clothes. You either call it out for what it is, or go along with the charade.

If Clinton is winning like the major media outlets are saying, why are they promoting tabloid stories about Trump and completely ignoring the leaks exposing the worst political corruption in decades? Why is her associates paying protestors to disrupt Trump rallies? Why are SuperPacs and third-parties paying celebrities, YouTube personalities and groups like Correct the Record to promote a false narrative?

These are acts of desperation. I won't be shamed, bullied or tricked by some liberal mouthpiece into supporting a political mafia.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Don't you usually pay people to advertise for you?

Not only that, but campaigns routinely pay surrogates and consultants to advocate for the candidate.

All this fake outrage over everything just shows the desperation in Trump's supporters.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Who needs real supporters when you can fake it by throwing around money, am I right?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

They aren't paying them to be supporters, they asked them to make a pro hillary video for money...
Aka advertising.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Another vote for Hugh Mungus.

All Hail the Fupa Ethan.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

What better way to spread your propaganda than by paying greedy mouthpieces. This method allows them to avoid standing by their propaganda like they are required to do so elsewhere, basically cleansing themselves of responsibility.
edit on 17-10-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Yeah well she hasn't, so they can stick it in their pipes and smoke it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I Dunno about that . You would be Hard Pressed to Find a Pro Hillary Video on YouTube among the other Thousands of Anti Hillary Ones . But Hey , People will do Most Anything for M-O-N-E-Y .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

yeah.. even THAT!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hillary saw the ONLINE polls showing her getting trounced in the first 2 debates. Now, she wants to influence the post-debate results Wednesday night. Unfortunately, Hillary's team learns too slowly, and then applies deception as the preferred tool of choice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join