It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top YouTubers are being offered money to endorse Hillary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Top YouTubers are being offered money to endorse Hillary to create an illusion of larger support for her online than naturally exists

Over the past few days several big YouTubers have come forward proclaiming their undying devotion to Hillary Clinton, going as far as to openly order their fan base to attack and shame other users on the platform for NOT endorsing Hillary and, god forbid, showing support for Trump.

In response to this, several more big YouTubers have come forward claiming that they have been offered large sums of money from third-parties to endorse Hillary Clinton.

As the latest Podesta leaks show, there is absolutely nothing "grass roots" about this movement... it's just one false narrative after another to trick the public into supporting a political mafia.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Holy crap!

How is anyone comfortable with what this woman does?

How can ANYONE sane vote for her?

Wake Up...you are being CONTROLLED.
edit on 2016/10/17 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Doubt it. Against the rules. Their accounts would be locked and would lose all endorsements. Same thing happened with Ps4 Xbox1 release. XBone paid YouTubers to endorse it. Big lawsuits. Youtube has stated any paid endorsements are not allowed and if happens again their rules will be enforced to full extent.

Not to mention the source is Prison Planet.
edit on 17-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Without even watching any of the sell-out YouTubers, I can guarantee that their endorsement of Hillary carries no "meat". That is, they can't cite any accomplishments...because she has none.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The same Youtube that is owned by Google? The same Google that has been skewing search results and omitting certain information? Say it isn't so!

I really dislike AJ but his motto is appropriate. There is a war on and it's for your mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
Doubt it. Against the rules.

This is Hillary Clinton keep up

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Even so, does anyone old enough to vote sub to these YouTube clowns, much less respect their political opinions?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well,the youtubers in question are complete idiots.

I am surprised that rapist enabler hillary has to pay her fellow America hating traitors for support.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

I would wager that your logic is correct. There is something larger at play here, another facet of daily life infected with BS political agendas based on a platform of deceit.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well, thinking about it. This elections kids on youtube are the next elections eligible voters. Play for the future?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Some of the youtubers are gamers,so I'm sure that her kill ratio would probably unlock some kind of achievement.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Rock the Vote, Vote or Die ring any bells?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
The same Youtube that is owned by Google? The same Google that has been skewing search results and omitting certain information? Say it isn't so!

I really dislike AJ but his motto is appropriate. There is a war on and it's for your mind.

Google, MSN, Yahoo are all being paid to promote anti-Trump stories on their NEWS websites. They crawl the internet daily for an anti-Trump story...new or old, and posts it prominently with the day's important news. RARELY do you see anything about Hillary...positive or negative.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can't wait until the government tells me what is a real source! /sarc

Youtube is the same way from my recent experience.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I agree.

Ctr is probably paying the most viewed waste of oxygen youtubers to lie to their viewers-I'm guessing that the children are the target of this ( particular) ctr attempt of subversion.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Get 'em while their young and impressionable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't youtube slap any advert they wanted before displaying a video?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It's hilarious that anyone would consider a "democratic grassroots movement" as anything but an oxymoron.

Ain't no such animal.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
Doubt it. Against the rules. Their accounts would be locked and would lose all endorsements. Same thing happened with Ps4 Xbox1 release. XBone paid YouTubers to endorse it. Big lawsuits. Youtube has stated any paid endorsements are not allowed and if happens again their rules will be enforced to full extent.

Not to mention the source is Prison Planet.

Paid endorsements are absolutely allowed on YouTube, they just have to be disclosed, and you have to notify YouTube at the time of upload.

You may include paid product placements, endorsements, or other content that requires disclosure to viewers ("Paid Promotion") in your video content. If you do, we require you to notify YouTube by checking the "video contains paid promotion" box in your Advanced Settings using the instructions below. All Paid Promotion needs to conform to our Ad Policies. In addition, creators and brands are responsible for understanding and complying with their legal obligations to disclose Paid Promotion in their content, including when and how to disclose and to whom to disclose (so be sure to check and comply with your legal obligations).

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

too many people use adblock-like I will everyday from now on that I visit youtube.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why do this now. Way too late in the game for this tactic. Everyone is saying she already won. It's a big waste of time and effort. If anything it will turn a small percentage away. It looks pathetic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join