It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with doppelgangers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Is it the same thing as switching places with your other multiverse bodies? I've felt like I've been in multiple different dimensions. Each one with different personalities of people and different laws which govern them. But this reality always seems to be the one in which I'm always being pulled back to.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

i know!! that's really uncanny! were you in illinois? lol (except it was just 2 people, guy and a blonde girl)
edit on 13-11-2016 by anotheramethyst because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I have had extensive ongoing experience with this stuff all my life.
In my 20's while working as a sales girl, 2 tough looking chicks approached me and starting giving me # right away.
They starting saying things like "How did you like it when you got back to your car Bitch?"
"Didn't you think we'd find out?"..."You think you can just screw him and no one would find out?"

I was dumbfounded and said what the hell are you talking about?

Then they got in my face and called me by some other chick's name.
I said it's not my name.
They said "Oh come on we see you all the time,stop playing games" and mentioned some bar name that I supposedly hung at all the time....
I had never been to that bar in my life

They were there to beat me up or rather beat up my lookalike I guess...(THANKS EVIL TWIN)
I even had to show them my drivers license to get them to believe me.
It took some time to cool them down and explain to them I truly was not this girl.
They left after apologizing, muttering something about "Damn,she looks just like her"

Another time period during my life, in my late 20's-30's ..
I was a popular locally well known bartender with a large following of "regulars">drink patrons who came to see me and hang.
Every once in a while I'd get jokes about "Hey, saw you at the football game with your new boyfriend, going pretty hot and heavy there weren't ya ?"
OR ..."What are you stuck up now ? I waved to you at the racetrack, what's up with that ?".....They'd swear it was me and were sometimes quite offended.

I hate sports and wouldn't be caught dead in football stadium,was faithfully married and never been to the racetrack EVER.
So, great now this chick with my face is a big slut and apparently really gets around all over the place!!!!

My own boss came in one day shocked and said "I saw her, she looks exactly like you."

Few years later a bar patron came in and said "Hey I didn't know you had a kid ?" and said they saw me holding a baby at some public event somewhere.....I'd just nod and smile..having given up on trying to explain.
By now it was standing joke that I had this lookalike and it was kind of fascinating and cool how I got to keep up with my lookalike's life as it progressed along.

The best of all was the day my own sister came in with a weird look on her face and said "WOW" "We just pulled up next to
"you "at the traffic light and "you" turned and looked right at me. I would swear it was you."...
THE KICKER ???
"SHE WAS DRIVING THE EXACT SAME MODEL SILVER CAR AS I DROVE" !!!!!!

I also was interviewing for a job one day and the interviewer keep looking at me strangely as she checked out my resume.
I finally ask if there was something wrong and she said "I'm sorry but you look just like my niece"
I asked if she drove a silver car and did she just have baby recently.
She freaked and said a slow, very bewildered "YES"...I smiled
So Yeah, you guessed it I didn't get hired ..too spooky I guess

I never have seen my look alike even though everyone else apparently has.
I sometimes wonder how she is and if she heard about me all her life too.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I once stood open mouthed staring at my father in law from the UK and I was in Aus. The guy asked me what I wanted in an Aussie accent and I apologized and said sorry, you just look so much like my father in law I was amazed to see you. He just shrugged and walked off!

It reminds me of something else but I might start a thread on that as its off topic.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Marack

Marack I feel like I know exactly what you're talking about. I had one experience where I returned to myself in an AU where I was young and knew what was going to happen. It was incredibly lucid and real feeling and I overrode my consciousness there and instructed myself to change what I normally would've done. Very surreal and indelible dream. Also I also feel like I keep drifting into other dimensions like you said, some of which appear to have some tremendous outcomes.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Yes, and doesn't it seem like the outcomes there. Have outcomes here. I don't think the door ever closes, it just moves location. It's pretty difficult to find that door unless you're in the correct frame of mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I find that the right before sleep state yields some of the most fabulous and literal results, whereas dreams seem to be a little more symbolic in nature sometimes. This door you speak of, I took to mean portals. Is that correct?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Quite right my friend, quite right. I'm a speaker in the cryptic tongue, although here I turned of my cryptic filter, some of my words won't change, but yes doors as in portals. I usually act like a robot half of the time, but when I notice something is up with the fabric of reality, that means a door has opened somewhere near. And it won't be open for long. I am afraid to go into doors after some of the stuff I've seen.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I've gone through really good doors. Really bad ones too. I appreciate cryptic language so no worries.
I'd love to hear some of your stories!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Have you ever entered a dimension and learned their laws to controlling physical space? What about entering a dimension and having physics different from your own dimension, yet your physics remain the same? I've had someone pull a wasp out of my neck in a dimension before. And been attacked by their dimensions guardians, which were bugs oddly enough. That's how they kicked me out. Bugs that were glowing blue. I could tell I was entering a new #ed up dimension when I could smell a smell which has no way of being described. I've also heard children say, "he's here, he's here!" Never saw the children once. And when I left they said, "don't go! Don't leave us!" And they sounded scared, like they would be murdered.

edit on 11 22 2016 by Marack because: Scary stuff

<< 1   >>

join