It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TOP PRIORITY for ALL should be stopping Bush's & Clinton's EVERY single election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When this election cycle started, all I wanted was no Bush and no Clinton. Unfortunately, we got the Clinton and the GOP stumbled and ran Trump. If they had any other ticket [no Palin, either] they would sweep lying Hillary with her own broom. Apparently, bombast in the GOP primaries will get you a nomination and their other candidates were less appealing to them. A well thought out ticket was not in the offing for 2016.
Both parties have let the public and the country down with this sorry pair. Third party candidates seem to be even less attached to reality and I suspect that the votes they get will be mainly protest votes. Hillary has dodged the prosecutor's attention because of the deal Slick Willy made with Loretta Lynch, a paragon of legal virtue. Willful disregard of the security requirements is "intent" but the FBI and the Administration don't want to hear it or the obstruction of justice by erasing emails after they were requested. Hillary should have been disqualified by the DNC and censured or charged with a felony.

I think Trump started this as a lark and when he developed momentum, believed his own press. He is not well prepared to win and he scares the politicians who see their business as usual disrupted. Should he win, we can only hope that he will surround himself with good advisors.
Should Hillary win, Bill may serve a stealthy part-time third term. Her goal is to go down in history as the first woman president. She may go down in history as the last and worst president if she keeps antagonizing China and Russia.

As we can see, we have a choice between two egomaniacal bone heads. One is complete blowhard who doesn't know what he doesn't know and the other is a short-tempered liar who believes that laws are for the peons and not her royal self.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Stopping the Bush's & Clinton's should be the paramount task on everybody's priority list every single election. Especially anybody who has ever taken a hardliner position against either or. Anything less is total hypocrisy.

I've been arguing for over a decade that the Republican's are fake conservatives, and the Democrat's are fake liberals (the party's themselves I mean), and these two family's prove it.

They are the worst in every way.

They are the worst kind of politicians.

They are the most corrupt US politicians of all time (meaning they are in the top all time in history list high up on it).

They are the most ruthless.

They are the most diabolical.

They are the embodiment most detrimental forces this nation has ever faced.

They run the most vicious campaigns.

They are the most shameless.

This sort of list could go on and on.

They don't care about anyone (yet have the gaul to increasingly make their campaign's all about as if they do). You don't understand this point? See the following extensive analysis. My "Ultimate Timeline of CIA Sponsored Drugs & Jihad" proves it.

They are one in the same.

As long as these people are allowed to continue masquerading as the face of America we lose.

This election we had both Jeb Bush & Hillary Clinton in the running. Each party should have gone nuts over this. The Establishment should have already known full in advance there was no way they could hope to run. When i heard this I was disgusted, disgusted in American's for allowing such a climate to persist.

Currently we have Hillary vs. Trump and it's this ultimate case study in psychological projection, where essentially everything Hillary, the DNC, and their Media Attack Machine are lodging at Trump are everything Bill & Hillary are about.

Between the Bush's and the Clinton's the world is ablaze with global warfare metrics, which goes hand in hand with the global drug trade. Bush's & Clinton's are guilty on both counts. (see above link)

And what gives Democrat's? Obama campaigned on "CHANGE" and what did you get? More NEOCON crap. You should all be rebelling against the party this time. Instead, you're openly choosing to condone this decades running global warfare policy the Bush's & Clinton's have been heralding, while condoning Obama for all of his evils. At least the Rep's had had enough of Dubya by the end of his run, yet here you're doubling down on Obama/Clinton's (Bush's)???

This is mass madness, you maniacs! -Howard Beale

This isn't the real solution though. The mistake here is that people think that the problem is these families, NOT a 100 year history of empire, ruled by an elite oligarchy that INCLUDES such families as the Bush or Clinton families, but by no means is limited to them.

The reality is that to get to the Oval Office, you almost have to be a puppet or representative of said hidden oligarchy.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The priority is keep a guy who goes off the rails over everything out of office. If the GOP wanted to keep Clinton out of office they should not have chose an inept, scam artist so called businessman who can not even run a campaign or prepare for a debate much less run a country. And worse that all that he is so thin skinned that he goes off the rails for days at a time. That is what the GOP chose. And now the GOP pays the price.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
a reply to: MrSpad

The oligarchy (GOP+Media+DNC) have been trying to stop Trump.

That ought to say something.

What we know with absolute certainty is that the Clinton's represent everything that has been wrong with the system as long as most of us have be ever been alive.

We have to start somewhere, even if better late than never.
edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The priority is keep a guy who goes off the rails over everything out of office. If the GOP wanted to keep Clinton out of office they should not have chose an inept, scam artist so called businessman who can not even run a campaign or prepare for a debate much less run a country. And worse that all that he is so thin skinned that he goes off the rails for days at a time. That is what the GOP chose. And now the GOP pays the price.

It is well known that Hillary goes off the rails behind the scenes. I don't know if the below is true, but it fits her persona. She is batsh!t crazy.

We are told to be concerned about Donald's locker room talk! When it comes to "knowing" our candidates, don't you think the media should be the honest broker? Oh, emphasizing "honesty." This fits a pattern that has been whispered about for her 25 years of "Service".

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE SEPT 7TH NBC COMMANDER IN CHIEF (COC) PRESIDENTIAL FORUM WITH MATT LAUER? DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED. VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN: ‘YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE IS THE MOST FOUL MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL’ ”SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL.

NBC Associate Producer of Forum: Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been ‘blind-sided’ by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved. “When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn’t have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. Most of the small military audience was cordoned off, their seating not close to Mrs. Clinton but certainly they heard her screaming because it was loud... she really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.

Republican Donald Trump also appeared in a separate telecast from Hillary’s and arrived with his two sons but no entourage or assistants in tow. The NBC cameramen involved in his segment said he was a ‘true gentleman’ and Trump and his sons spoke to everyone and thanked them for inviting him to speak: “It was a pleasure to answer your questions, Matt." Hillary Clinton’s segment was much different. According to people working on the sidelines, “When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil and her eyes looked to pop.” “It was toward the end of her interview so she was becoming unglued by the time Lauer finished with questioning. Afterwards, Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum and screaming at her staff, “you f - - - ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up!
If that f - - ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on you ass-holes for screwing this up.” Clinton finally stormed off the military ‘set’ and the assistant producer said she was screaming that she wanted to talk to, “the idiot who set this mess up...you do not blindside me! Ever!" Clinton continued to demand to speak with executives at Comcast, parent company to NBC Universal. Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably. That did not stop her from demanding an executive, “on the phone, now!” She was told the executive-in-charge of the forum was ready to talk with her and was led away by two rather large aides who appeared to help her walk. The TV executives got the message with all of the censuring headlines that followed over the next couple of days when the media turned on Lauer for behaving in a “partisan” manner and “being grossly unfair and critical of the former SOS.”

Matt Lauer was heavily criticized on air by the Clinton campaign the rest of the week with most of the mainstream media joining in. The media appeared to frame Matt’s one serious question as the Clinton campaign was doing...”an unfair and partisan attack on Mrs. Clinton.” Matt Lauer is still facing major backlash following his 23 minutes with Hillary Clinton. Privately, many reporters said Matt handed the Democrat nominee the expected softball questions, but made the decision to ask about the emails because, “the American people deserve an answer from the former secretary of state." Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer.” As you can easily see with all the headlines from the media sources, they did as they were told by the Clinton campaign. Hillary also screamed that she would be “treated with respect at the debates or heads will roll.” Staffers at the Clinton campaign report that they fear her wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as “an egotistical psychopath.”

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest. She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata - for putting her on the spot.” Interim DNC Chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess. Do I make myself clear?” A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible...and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone; she was out of control.”

edit on 10/15/2016 by pteridine because: Removed random emoticon.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: namelesss

So you wont be voting for Hillary then?

No! *__-
I do not vote for the 'lesser evil', I do not 'vote' for 'evil', period!
You cannot blame me 6 months after any election; I didn't vote for them!
Besides, it makes no difference to me.
It HAS to get worse before it gets better, and I wouldn't interfere with history even if I could. I can see what's coming, and the 'price' is well worth it!

And to explain (why my denial of your 'name' is not an insult);
The new, critically updated, all inclusive, Universal definition of 'Knowledge';

"'Knowledge' is 'that which is perceived', Here! Now!!"

All inclusive!

That which is perceived by the unique individual Perspective is 'knowledge'.
All we can 'know' is what we perceive, Now! and Now! and Now!!!

'Ignorance' is that which is NOT perceived, at any particular moment, by any particular unique Perspective! Here! Now!

That means that while you have no experience/Knowledge of that truck bearing down on you, you are in 'bliss'.
As soon as you become aware/experience the truck, you are no longer in ignorance/bliss, you are now Knowledge, WHAM!
When the ignorance turns into Knowledge, the Bliss evaporates, replaced by experience/truck accident, hospital, broken bones... all, Now, Knowledge.

That is why 'ignorance' IS 'bliss'!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: MrSpad

It is well known that Hillary goes off the rails behind the scenes. I don't know if the below is true, but it fits her persona. She is batsh!t crazy.

We are told to be concerned about Donald's locker room talk! When it comes to "knowing" our candidates, don't you think the media should be the honest broker? Oh, emphasizing "honesty." This fits a pattern that has been whispered about for her 25 years of "Service".

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE SEPT 7TH NBC COMMANDER IN CHIEF (COC) PRESIDENTIAL FORUM WITH MATT LAUER? DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON’S BEHIND THE SCENES TIRADE AFTER NBC’s MATT LAUER ASKED CLINTON THE ONE QUESTION SHE HAD NOT PRE-APPROVED. VETERAN NBC CAMERAMAN: ‘YOU REALLY HAD TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT...SHE CAME APART – LITERALLY UNGLUED; SHE IS THE MOST FOUL MOUTHED WOMAN I’VE EVER HEARD...AND THAT VOICE AT SCREECH LEVEL...AWFUL’ ”SHE LOOKED SO ENRAGED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT HER HEAD WOULD EXPLODE...IT WAS A FULL MELT-DOWN AND THEN SHE SCREAMED SHE’D GET THAT F - - ING LAUER FIRED FOR THIS. IT WENT ON FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR; WE ALL THOUGHT THE EMS WOULD BE THE NEXT CALL.

NBC Associate Producer of Forum: Behind the scenes, NBC technicians and cameramen at the Wednesday night, Commander-in-Chief Forum (Sept 7) report that Hillary Clinton was so angry and incensed that she had been ‘blind-sided’ by one question she was not prepared for and had not approved. “When her time in front of the cameras ended, Clinton shook the hand Lauer extended to her and smiled once more for the wide camera shot and then Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and threw it at the face of her assistant and the screaming started. She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn’t have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. Most of the small military audience was cordoned off, their seating not close to Mrs. Clinton but certainly they heard her screaming because it was loud... she really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.

Republican Donald Trump also appeared in a separate telecast from Hillary’s and arrived with his two sons but no entourage or assistants in tow. The NBC cameramen involved in his segment said he was a ‘true gentleman’ and Trump and his sons spoke to everyone and thanked them for inviting him to speak: “It was a pleasure to answer your questions, Matt." Hillary Clinton’s segment was much different. According to people working on the sidelines, “When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil and her eyes looked to pop.” “It was toward the end of her interview so she was becoming unglued by the time Lauer finished with questioning. Afterwards, Hillary went ballistic, throwing a huge tantrum and screaming at her staff, “you f - - - ing idiots, you were supposed to have this thing set up for me and you’ve screwed it up!
If that f - - ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished...and if I lose it’s all on you ass-holes for screwing this up.” Clinton finally stormed off the military ‘set’ and the assistant producer said she was screaming that she wanted to talk to, “the idiot who set this mess up...you do not blindside me! Ever!" Clinton continued to demand to speak with executives at Comcast, parent company to NBC Universal. Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably. That did not stop her from demanding an executive, “on the phone, now!” She was told the executive-in-charge of the forum was ready to talk with her and was led away by two rather large aides who appeared to help her walk. The TV executives got the message with all of the censuring headlines that followed over the next couple of days when the media turned on Lauer for behaving in a “partisan” manner and “being grossly unfair and critical of the former SOS.”

Matt Lauer was heavily criticized on air by the Clinton campaign the rest of the week with most of the mainstream media joining in. The media appeared to frame Matt’s one serious question as the Clinton campaign was doing...”an unfair and partisan attack on Mrs. Clinton.” Matt Lauer is still facing major backlash following his 23 minutes with Hillary Clinton. Privately, many reporters said Matt handed the Democrat nominee the expected softball questions, but made the decision to ask about the emails because, “the American people deserve an answer from the former secretary of state." Calls were made to New York Times, Washington Post and Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to “Crush Matt Lauer.” As you can easily see with all the headlines from the media sources, they did as they were told by the Clinton campaign. Hillary also screamed that she would be “treated with respect at the debates or heads will roll.” Staffers at the Clinton campaign report that they fear her wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as “an egotistical psychopath.”

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest. She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata - for putting her on the spot.” Interim DNC Chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess. Do I make myself clear?” A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible...and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone; she was out of control.”

First you should make this a thread. Second if Clinton gets in you wont hardly ever see her speak or do any press conferences. Everything will be done behind the scenes with no transparency what so ever. I would never work for her
edit on 16-10-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why do you think that the leftists are so angry at Trump?

flat taxes, giving the rich tax cuts is never popular to the left.
get educated in politics then maybe try debating it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join