It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed Space Based Nation Accepting Citizen Applications

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Hey, watch it, I'm an Asgardian too, you know.

Seriously though: according to the founder, many people who sign up will get to stay on Earth but gain citizenship nonetheless. The whole thing is giving me vertigo already.

edit on 14-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

So, They need council members, 12 + 1.. The one sits for life, the 12 sits for a 8 year period.. I think i counted right.. have to look

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Where did you read that? I didn't find anything about this on their site.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Been thinking about this when I read the article:
For it to be viable, and to grow as a country, it would need the following:
1) At least a starting population of people willing to go and live on said station, of about 160 couples. This would allow for enough genetic diversity to prevent any sorts of problems and to allow for it to grow and expand over the years. As this would have to be a one way trip and the people must be willing to live on said station. This would be their home, and return back to Earth may not be possible of feasible, unless of an emergency.
2) There needs to be enough escape pods and crafts to allow for emergency evacuations, safe harbors in the event of a hull breach.
3) Now for the costly part of this: Food, water and air. When astronauts go into space, all of that has to be transported. The human body requires water and air to survive along with food. So any station to house a population would be required to be able to not only hold vast quantities of water, but also water reclamation plants. Food would be required to be grown as it would add into the air quality of the station.
4) There would need to be a means for the station to rotate to provide for an artificial gravity field to take effect, along with a magnetic field to prevent harmful radiation from the rays of the sun and space.
5) There would need to be a means of fabricating what was needed as well in the way of parts and supplies. That way it could be self sustaining.
6) And there would need to be technical staff on hand, including doctors, engineers and others of that type present and those probably would be the first ones to be on said station. Teachers would have to come along as well.

If they can get it going, it could be an immense benefit to all of the earth, for it would show what together mankind can accomplish, along with giving way to new ideas for the human race to leave the home planet for the stars to survive for a lot longer.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Yeah....obvious Loominati stuff is obvious...don't worry. Once you have joined the "elite" they will take care of you! Space janitors get all kinds of respect!

Pretty sure you were pointing out the eye of the Horus on this....but, maybe some are not familiar with the symbolism.

Uh, what? I'm quite familiar with the eye of Horus; It's tattooed on my arm. Not seeing what that has to do with this though.
edit on 10/14/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Its a general thing..

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I doesn't match the Norse-like name, either.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I want to join the art department... They espouse the values of Vladimir I. Vernadsky.
www-ssg.sr.unh.edu...
edit on 14-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sounds like a place for all the Hillary zombies to immigrate to when they make good on their promises to leave the country once their Queenly messiah loses. They will place their Queen in charge, but soon her unsecure servers will get infected for full system shutdown, 150 million space corpses later the elite survivors will blame Trump.

Call the movie, 2016 A LIberal Space Odyssey

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I doesn't match the Norse-like name, either.

Ah, I see what you're talking about. I'm not so sure that's what that's meant to be. It only vaguely resembles the actual symbol. Even if it is, though, it makes sense. Sailors used to paint it on ships to ensure safe travel. But yeah, doesn't really go with the Norse name.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: underwerks

This made me chuckle, Asgardia it make me think of bond villain with a space station.
Seriously though if people want to be part of an imaginary nation with no real territory, no armed forces, no embassy's and no infrastructure well that is up to them but I would suggest they be careful about whom they hand there bank detail's too?.

Hi. Are there any nations that are not imaginary?

In canadian: Asgardia is the plastic plate that fits into the backside of a hockey-goalies large over-sized pants, to protect his, you know: deriere.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Will Chris Hemsworth be their king?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Better: Tom Hiddleston.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
How peculiar since Asgardia actually exists in and around Saturn with bases inside the hollow Earth ....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

DO THEY have an art department?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
How peculiar since Asgardia actually exists in and around Saturn with bases inside the hollow Earth ....

Oh?

And how does it survive the MASSIVE pressures inside Saturn? A pressure which is so strong, it actually compresses hydrogen into a solid metal substance?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Sounds like a place for all the Hillary zombies to immigrate to when they make good on their promises to leave the country once their Queenly messiah loses. They will place their Queen in charge, but soon her unsecure servers will get infected for full system shutdown, 150 million space corpses later the elite survivors will blame Trump.

Can we have one thread without the political bs leaking through? This is why we can't have nice things

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Can we have one thread without the political bs leaking through? This is why we can't have nice things

A brand new kingdom created outside and literally above the bounds of earth and you think that is not political?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry. Already posted :-)
edit on 14-10-2016 by TheGozerian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: underwerks

This made me chuckle, Asgardia it make me think of bond villain with a space station.
Seriously though if people want to be part of an imaginary nation with no real territory, no armed forces, no embassy's and no infrastructure well that is up to them but I would suggest they be careful about whom they hand there bank detail's too?.

Hi. Are there any nations that are not imaginary?

In canadian: Asgardia is the plastic plate that fits into the backside of a hockey-goalies large over-sized pants, to protect his, you know: deriere.

That is even funnier and a very good play on word's, I concede your point there are no real nation's just oversized family's.

And

Artificial boundaries and territories created for political control by a small and often unrelated minority for there own power and benefit.

edit on 15-10-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join