It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow. I just read one where Hillary's people were talking about 'needing a Catholic Spring' . They were wondering how 'to plant the seeds of revolution' in the Catholic Church.

So much for separation of church and state in a Hillary Administration!
edit on b000000312016-10-12T11:35:22-05:0011America/ChicagoWed, 12 Oct 2016 11:35:22 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wake me up when any of these emails actually have something interesting in them.

Keep trying Trump supporters...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Part 5 is out as of 16min ago on twitter.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Wake me up when any of these emails actually have something interesting in them.

s...

you should have woke up 3 days ago. You've missed a bunch!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah, there's a lot of resistance to awakening in many. It requires the illusions one has to be cast aside and acknowledging that those one supports are corrupt, self-centered, and psychopathic cults of personality.

You will continue to see the same somnambulism within the population at large until it is too late. We've even got people singing lullabies to try and keep others as asleep as they are.

As a result, much will continue to be missed.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
I'm sure YOU don't think your precious can do anything but maybe you should read before you slam everyone. Some of us really care about the bad stuff she does.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I've seen all the things that Trump supporters think are a big deal...none of them are.

Just more desperate reaching.

So yes, wake me up when something interesting is found.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hm,

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-03-21 03:51
Subject: Contribution to Hillory for America

...I'm thankful to Mr. Nadadur Vardhan (whose daughter works in the white house) for inviting me over there.After our meet and as per Vardhan's advise, I went and met the Indian Billinaire Dr. Prem Reddy.Dr. Prem Reddy is a founder, Chairman and CEO of a privately held 44 hospital chain called Prime Healthcare.He would be interested in contributing large some of money (Over a million).We would like to discuss with you about the modalities.Please reach out to me or Vardhan when your time permits.

/podesta-emails/emailid/6866

And two months later we have this:

The U.S. Justice Department has joined a whistle-blower's lawsuit against Prime Healthcare Services alleging the hospital chain fraudulently billed Medicare for beneficiaries admitted as inpatients when they should have been treated as outpatients.

The government filed notice in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles on Monday saying it would partly intervene in the case. Whistle-blower cases often have a better chance of succeeding when the government gets involved.

Feds jump into whistle-blower lawsuit against Prime

Will be interesting to see what happens to the case now that the (impartial, lol) Department of Justice is involved in the case. We shall see what happens to this whistleblower's claims now.
edit on 12-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just looking at some of the emails. While not shocking its pretty disgusting how insincere our elections and candidates are with their scripted scripts provided by a team of writers targeting specific responses or hiding negative information like if they are marketing a common product sold in a store.

Haha just found this email id=5512.
Apparently they want to stay from talking about her experience and electability as part of her formula to win.

Today in Iowa, she was asked directly about her differences with Bernie and she gave an answer that leaned more heavily on "experience" than we'd probably like and also did a shadow banking hit. Then in her next event, she started talking explicitly about "electability." As Jen said and HRC agreed, we need to give her a better formulation.

Unbelievable with 30 years of experience in gov't they don't want to talk that up, I wonder why?

Further, our Wall Street approach has always been to agree about the problem, show passion about it, and say we have a better approach to holding the rascals accountable. The magic wand approach is very much what she used against BHO

Talking about Bernie and showing who is better to go against Wall Street. LOL they are fighting to prove she is OK when it comes to Wall Street.

> We don't need to prove he's bad on Wall Street-- that's not really credible. > > We need to prove we're ok. > > Most of all, we don't want this fight.

On how they don't want to discuss wallstreet.

If you want to make the question of the campaign, who will best stand up to Wall Street, Sanders is the answer and he'll give you $35 million reasons why.

About Rubio being the front runner

Could pose a real threat with Latinos etc.

Elizabeth Warren obviously focuses on Wall Street and this would likely be the "phoniest" ground for HRC.]/b]

edit on 061031America/ChicagoWed, 12 Oct 2016 14:06:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
White House presser Josh Earnest: U.S. will retaliate for
these hacks; then these must be real emails, and proves they
are damaging the Democratic platform and Clinton's campaign.

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow.
Medicare helped fund Hillary's campaign in a circuitous route.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I've seen all the things that Trump supporters think are a big deal...none of them are.

Just more desperate reaching.

So yes, wake me up when something interesting is found.

Now that I see you post the same thing again, I think that you are awake.
Maybe you are just enchanted.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As an attachment to /podesta-emails/emailid/5636, the following is included:

In May of 2015, CTR separated from its parent organization, American Bridge, and became its own SuperPAC. This structure allows CTR to retain its independence but coordinate directly and strategically with the Hillary campaign. This work is necessary now more than ever.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it illegal for a SuperPAC to, "coordinate directly and strategically," with any campaign?

This is from an email from the Bonner Group owner, Mary Pat Bonner, to Jon Podesta and it is a seating chart for a dinner they will be attending:

James Carville Philip Munger
Trey Beck
Daniel Berger
David Stern
Janet Stanwood
Clifford Hudson
David Brock
John Podesta
JoAnn Loulan
Stephen Robert
Lady Lynn de Rothschild
Dianne Stern
Michael Bronfein
Laurence Roth
William Little
Dennis Mehiel Mary Pat Bonner

For anyone needing a refresher on the Bonner Group and others:

TAX INFO: www.taxpayerservicecenter.com...

455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
i.sli.mg...

(From Media Matter's 990)

(1) The American Independent
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(2) Franklin Education Form 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(3) Bonner Group Inc.
455 Massachusetts Ave.NW, Suite 640
Washington DC, 20001
cos.va-vdacs.com...

(4) American Bridge 21st Century PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC, 20001, US
www.idealist.org...

(5) Correct the Record PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001
www.factdc.org...

(6) Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW • Sixth Floor • Washington, DC 20001
www.citizensforethics.org...

(7) DC Private Jet Charter Service
455 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20001
DC Private Jet Charter Service (potential Shell Company) SIC Codes:
Affiliated Persons: Donald Knutson

(8) Media Matters
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW NO 6th FL

source

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Your strategy will not work here.

You have been exposed.

Keep trying to correct the record.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The Boner Group?

That had to be started by Bill.

Just Saying.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

BonNer not Boner, sgt Hulka, as in Mary Pat Bonner.

They are central in the money washing machine that is the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's campaign. They are a fundraising company that charges 12.5% premium to any companies contracted with. So if they raise $1million they skim off $125k.

Kind of a neat little racket.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Your strategy will not work here.

You have been exposed.

Keep trying to correct the record.

Currently, there is nothing to correct.

You guys are making my job easy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Debate scheduling

Since when is it illegal to discuss scheduling debates?

Bill making unwanted advances (one of which was to his third cousin)

He has been known to do that, like most men, including Trump. What is wrong with discussing how to handle such a situation?

Hillary's team discussing how to respond to the issuance of a subpoena

So now planning responses to possible developments is illegal, too?

The NYDN offering space for an OpEd

That happens in an election year.

More collusion against Bernie

I'll bet the RNC wishes they had dealt with Trump as efficiently as the DNC dealt with Sanders.

Hillary's team discussing a 'Catholic Spring"

The Catholic Church has suffered from centuries of mismanagement; if it doesn't change (and fortunately Francis seems headed that way) it will die out everywhere but the Third World. How does any of this take Clinton down?
edit on 12-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just sitting here going through the IDs one by one.... some are ofcourse extremely boring... ID 5513 is interesting, because it has them running fast because of the video the Clinton campaign made up till when she announced her candidacy... a mix of wether the production company was acredited properly and wether Clinton actually knew she was running a lot earlier than she said she did. Apparently the interviewed people in the video stated to the investigating reporter that they had been interviewed as early as early march 2015....

Then this one has me wondering.... why is Mary Podesta using her husbands gmail account? ID 5544

It's specifically opens up with "Dear Mary" and mentions her as a member of Cleanwater.org.

It's probably nothing, just... I wouldn't let my girlfriend use my email adress to anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Passing this food for thought along from Twitter:

Note that email sequence ends around the time Seth Rich died.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join