It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to the US: If you want a confrontation, 'you'll get one everywhere'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: Profusion

in britain, the conservatives want to look into war crimes committed by russia in aleppo.
i know many here have a man crush on putin, however bombing hospitals out is generally frowned upon in the real world.

Any images out there showing WHO it was? like red stars on wingtips or something? RAF roundall? USAF insignia? Syrian insignia? or are we just going off MSM? ......... anyone have evidence who is responsible coz i have not SEEN any credible evidence, purely MSM speak, and of course, i trust our MSM and Gov
edit on 2016-10-11T14:24:05-05:002016Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:24:05 -0500bTuesday2410America/Chicago162 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well if history has fought us anything you do not engage in a land war with Russia. No matter how BA you think or know your military is....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

War/fare stimulates the economy, even though sanctions are biting Russia, its MIC is booming.
Any overt conflict between the USA and Russia will drag in most of the world not neccessarily because of nukes, but from mutual defence agreements.
The USA and Russia won't openly fight, there's no money in it.

edit on 11-10-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i wish the US and Russia would stop talking bs, and start the fight

put up or shut up

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Bottom line this is all being orchestrated by the globalists for the take down of the West. Obama and company are playing their part. He has purged the sharp edge of the spear in our military by getting rid of most of the experienced officers and degraded the military. Sure, the US and Russia both have enough nuclear weapons to wipe out the word several times over. And the preparation for this has been ongoing with seed vaults, underground bunker building massively by the elite and governments like Russia. You would think all this bunker building would have been done in the cold war more, so what do the elite know? They know they have to be able to survive 5-7 years underground to rid the planet of most humans. Be it biological or nuclear, it is coming if these evil rats get their way.

The globalist move to establish a hemispheric or global government by destabilizing the West through an immigration culture clash that will end in civil war and destruction internally is not working fast enough. So, they work behind the scenes through their puppets in government to start a war that will get rid of lots of the population of many countries and cause the fall of the West. Then they can erect their globalist wet dream. Everyone is being played like a piano and it is rather disconcerting to watch people fall for it every single time.

It really does require a hell of a lot of research and reading of deep documents within the UN. globalist organizations like Soros Open Society, and on and on ad nauseum to get a real understanding of what is going on. If you do it you will be able to see these moves being played out on the people and their countries and cultures. And they know as well as many here that the vast majority of people have the attention span of a gnat or are overloaded with so much BS trying to pay all the bills that they don't have time to look into what is really going on.

The globalists like the Bilderburg groups are frantically trying to stop Trump because of what he would do for the US and therefor the West which they have been working to bring down. They have built all their manufacturing facilities in countries with little regulation, poor worker safety laws, and low low wages to sell back to the US. If Trump were to bring tariffs back these globalists have literally said in a meeting that they would have to close those facilities, fold up shop and start all over back in the US. It makes one realize why they support HRC and her open trade, open borders position she speaks about in private speeches. The TPP is the globalists new little baby and Trump threatens it. The people as ignorant as they are to these realities will bring upon themselves their new reality by listening to globalist owned and controlled Lame Stream Media. The globalist elite also own the politicians and that is why the establishment republicans have such a problem supporting Trump. They have to keep their gravy train flowing.

Me personally? I live between 3 primary nuclear targets and can literally see one from my house. Russian SSBN's routinely patrol just 15 minutes off the beach by my house. I won't have to worry about the aftermath and trying to survive. I am just watching the destruction play out.

edit on 11/10/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

doubtful, there is no point in ruling a nuclear wasteland of a planet

but maybe.. as they say.. better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Are you taking the words out of context of everything else that's going on? Please see the list of things Russia has done recently in the article linked to in the original post.

I see the word "Likely" in there 2 to many times. "Likely" does not mean they are responsible, or committed this act. This is Western propaganda to put Russia in a bad light. They are backed in a corner, that's not right for any nation to feel that way, and the U.S. is responsible for those feelings that Russia has now. If no one here remembers, or has seen this I refer ATS to this video again. PLEASE WATCH! www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury

doubtful, there is no point in ruling a nuclear wasteland of a planet

but maybe.. as they say.. better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Japanese artist Isao Hashimoto has created a beautiful, undeniably scary time-lapse map of the 2053 nuclear explosions which have taken place between 1945 and 1998...

Time Lapse of Every Nuclear Weapon Detonated
They believe they can survive a nuclear war and rebuild. Remember the nuclear powers have detonated well over 1,000 thermonuclear weapons already. Even if it is limited or they use an EMP weapon and tactical nukes, 90% of the people will be dead in the US within a year. I can't put classified info out, but they are prepared with the underground cities and birthing centers to rebuild. Like I said, most people are ignorant to the realities of the world that they live in for good reason. You have to either spend literally months of your life reading deep state documents or have worked in that world to know what is really going on.

edit on 11/10/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Russia, China Have No Disagreements on Syria - Russian Deputy Defense Minister Read more: sputniknews.com...

That's right. The new IMF player in town is eager to leave some footprints. Probably one of the reasons why Vlad the Impaler sends his talking heads out to get his point across. One of said fronts will be the Chinese Sea, surprise, surprise! Nah... not really...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man." --General George S. Patton

All I see is fixed fortifications all around the globe. Occupied by US, NATO, their allies and proxies.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man." --General George S. Patton

All I see is fixed fortifications all around the globe. Occupied by US, NATO, their allies and proxies.

Well, I think in his day of WWII he was referring to the French Maginot line, German Atlantic wall defenses and the like. The fixed fortifications of the nuclear era are DUMB's under mountains, etc. for the most part. Any fixed surface fortification, imho, will not stand a nuclear exchange. Patton is correct, especially now.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What he meant is an army on the defense is emplaced. Fortifications can be destroyed piecemeal at the attackers leisure, or bypassed altogether. The problem with fixed positions in general. Everyone knows where they are.

Mobile armies however are on the move spread out, harder to fix. They have the advantage. Fixed fortifications themselves are ultimately defeatable, especially today. its only a matter of applying enough tonnage of explosive force.

Airbases, ports, installations, all show on a map.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

in britain, the conservatives want to look into war crimes committed by russia in aleppo.
i know many here have a man crush on putin, however bombing hospitals out is generally frowned upon in the real world.

The real terrorists are OUR government Stiklebaum. Our government in the UK has special forces based in our training centres in Turkey and Jordan where our government pays cash and trains mercenaries from Chechenya and Tunis and funnels them secretly into Syria with orders to murder Syrian people. Our British
ex ambassadour (brave man) to Syria Peter Ford says it all

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

which just goes to prove, what we are told is all BS, there are Agenda's we are not party to. We all know the training is taking place, but, to what end and what purpose? Who's agenda? for good reason or bad? what is good and what is bad? my bad might be your good! its all FUBAR to be quite honest

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The Bottom line is that there is rhetoric, posturing and chess, each division, opposing another whilst the new guard assembles, as the masses lap up each installment, awaiting the next bout of streamed consciousness set in mind.

No side in any propaganda war will give a factual truth only egotistical bending of it to their own outcome, as any OP does on ATS, is any one truly neutral with the freedom and security of humanity at its core?

Our representative’s seem to be an issue creating issues for us to live in……………………………….

Fact is.............. Division between us is the most powerful weapon ever created to achieve the final outcome?

I’m Considering staging a one-man Global Coup?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Too right mate it is exactly that FUBAR. I just find it hard to deal with the fact that my own government that I pay taxation to is sending mercenaries into Syria to fight a regime that is secular. My government is complicit in the extermination of the ancient Christian community in its heartland of the Middle East. A holocaust started in Iraq and continued now in Syria and my government along with the USA and france is behind this
My elected government are as bad as the Nazis

edit on 11-10-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
I’m Considering staging a one-man Global Coup?

You'll loose

what you need is :-

And, i can't see that happening anytime soon, back then yes, now .... we have apple, samsung, sony ...... keep your heads in your screens!

Another example of HISTORY, ignore Mel's accent, the concept is the same, it happened

Never mind, look at your screen and grow a thinner thumb ..... that's evolution LOL

Just saying ....... I mean, if Pokemon Go can have that effect we are a lost cause

PS, i am not endorsing anything, just showing history, thanks

edit on 2016-10-11T16:26:35-05:002016Tue, 11 Oct 2016 16:26:35 -0500bTuesday2610America/Chicago164 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Funny because the anti-Russian lobbyists are working overtime here in the west and this feeds into their agenda perfectly.

Here in the U.K the rhetoric has been ramped up calling for all parties to work together in agreeing an aggressive stance against Russia, regardless of personal beliefs.

Boris Johnson has called on people to protest outside of the Russian Embassy. Nice bit of diplomacy, what?

Let's call for the same outside of the Saudi Embassy and Israeli Embassy.

And we will pay the price. Nothing, and I mean ABSOLUTELY nothing about our stance on this issue is defendible from a common man point of view.

And yet the news...

edit on 11-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

LOL. You are correct. I will join you!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
i wish the US and Russia would stop talking bs, and start the fight

put up or shut up

What a moronic statement.

I don't know about you, but i have people i love in this world im not ready to say goodbye to yet.
edit on 11-10-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join