It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump promises further attacks against Clintons if more tapes of his conduct are released

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Trump's a horrible person, his supporters are horrible. The Republican Party is filled with horrible people. After 8 years of Bush and Cheney and now this, their authoritarian misogynist, racist, bigot nominee... Republicans should never be voted into the White House ever again.

For F's sake, p***y grabbing/sexual assault is okay if you're rich?? Only the sh#ttiest of people talk like that.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

no this is horrible!!!

but, they're rich, and powerful, they can do whatever they want!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear you had that situation in your life. I kind of thought it but wasn't sure. I figured the best way was to ask you gender.

But remember D.T. didn't grab any woman by the private parts.

some women see it as creepy if a man kisses them without permission, some don't mind.

Some men still kiss women's hand when meeting. And in certain parts of the world men kiss men and hold hands and it is not a couples thing either it is cultural.

But I know of a guy who used to lick their hands and that would always send them cringing.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

But remember D.T. didn't grab any woman by the private parts.

are you sure, because he does seem to be saying that he has on the tape...
ya know, hillary lost my vote a long time ago... she lies, I know she lies, usually by the time the election rolls around all the candidates have lost my vote, because above all else, I want truth!! we can't solve the real problems in this country unless our understanding of them is set in a foundation of truth!!!

but this is the whopper of all lies.... a mega rich candidate running who is lying by admitting that he has committed sexual assault!! wow!!! and some want to take my vote from me because I won't vote for the guy???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

all men are liars and only God is true.

But vote it is necessary. to not vote gives the election to the worse one.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He doesn't think that the Clintons control the media, but his low-information acolytes do.

He's a bully and a cad. He is so totally out of his element in a Presidential campaign it's getting painful to watch.

... and they're worried about Clinton starting a war (which she might, of course, as a center-right, warhawk Republican in all but name).

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

He's a bully and a cad. He is so totally out of his element in a Presidential campaign it's getting painful to watch.

Kind of the same thing happened with Ross Perot (not exactly, of course).

He was going strong, then everything just started falling apart.

He was not prepared or equipped for what goes on at this high level of politics.

"They" can bitch all day long about Hillary, career politicians, etc - - - - but, she continues to stand strong like a pillar of steel - - - through all the controversy, mudslinging, adversity, etc etc.

And when she comes face to face with foreign leaders - - - she's not going to spout off ridiculous nonsense. She knows the "game" and she knows the "score".

edit on 14-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He was not prepared or equipped for what goes on at this high level of politics.

"They" can bitch all day long about Hillary, career politicians, etc - - - - but, she continues to stand strong like a pillar of steel - - - through all the controversy, mudslinging, adversity, etc etc.

And when she comes face to face with foreign leaders - - - she not going to spout off ridiculous nonsense. She knows the "game" and she knows the "score".

She sure can! As she's being drug into a van surrounded by secret service. LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

And when she comes face to face with foreign leaders - - - she not going to spout off ridiculous nonsense. She knows the "game" and she knows the "score".

Ignorant of the effects of pneumonia, are you?

Most people don't admit it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
now, he's braver than the people who were serving in viet nam and deserving of the congressional medal of honor...

"Well, I don't know, you know there's lots of different ways of doing it. It's a very complicated subject. They say that more people were killed by women in this act than killed in Vietnam, OK," Trump said.

"Yes, that is true," replied Stern.

"You know, you get criticized for that statement, but that statement is very easily true," added Trump.

Stern responded, "I even went as far to say that you're braver than any Vietnam vet because you're out there screwing a lot of women."

"Getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, in actuality," said Trump.

money.cnn.com...

and I think ben carson sums up so many of the republican logic...
"the train is going off the tracks.. none of this matters... except, the train is off the track and we're going off a cliff.."

another thread on ATS seems to be all about how women are so emotional, we really shouldn't be allowed to vote...
but, it seems to me that the republicans are cutting every danged thread of the moral high ground that they've claimed for decades....
BECAUSE THEY FEAR THE FUTURE!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Ignorant of the effects of pneumonia, are you?

Most people don't admit it.

Ignorant of sarcasm, are you? Oh, and how corrupt the Clintons are, too.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just because someone says something happened doesn't mean it happened.

Lying has become the norm to get what people want in this life.

Morals are subjective in today's snowflake society so lying is acceptable among certain groups of people just ask Hillary and the Main Steam Media.

I really feel for our children's sake.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join