It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If looks could kill, Trump would be dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Hey FOTW-

Why don't You just come clean and type Us how You were piloting the fly that landed on HRC™? Is that the new 'Tremor' model? I understand the controls can stick when breaking them in... I noticed if You use daubs of GrapeSeed oil they fly like a real fly...

Good work and I'll see You at the Annual Fly-In, its going to be in Denver so 'win win'

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Oh boy, take a look at www.drudgereport.com...

Here we go, I fixed the image for Matt Drudge....

RAPE VICTIM LIVES MATTER!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Awesome

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

To be fair Duels were once legal and common, Bill surely would demand satisfaction, wouldn't you think?

Neither one would have the balls for a duel.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Oh if you can make memes then change the caption to "GULP"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That was actually me. But I wasn't wearing my sunglasses.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

Bill Clinton was shooting daggers out of his eyes last night while Trump was dragging his sexual escapades through the mud. At that moment, Bill was imagining an empty town hall with only Trump and himself present. The lights are off other than the stage and Bill reaches into his pocket, pulls out his model 686 plus Smith and Wesson and releases 7 rounds into Trump. Oh if looks could kill. Right Bill?

Just look at him. That's the look of someone who wants to kill you.

Then the fly lands on Hillary's face.

I laughed so hard when I saw that fly land on her face. I bet the fly woke up dead this morning.

It's a wonder she didn't whip out her reptilian tongue and eat it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Awesome

After last night, I honestly wondered if Bill was going to commit suicide. He looked like he wanted to be anywhere else, anywhere at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

Bill Clinton was shooting daggers out of his eyes last night while Trump was dragging his sexual escapades through the mud. At that moment, Bill was imagining an empty town hall with only Trump and himself present. The lights are off other than the stage and Bill reaches into his pocket, pulls out his model 686 plus Smith and Wesson and releases 7 rounds into Trump. Oh if looks could kill. Right Bill?

I laughed so hard when I saw that fly land on her face. I bet the fly woke up dead this morning.

image circulating...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Time has this way of catching up with people. some call it karma.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach
Bill, the draft dodger? No, Bill would not demand a duel. But it would be good if he did, because Trump would dispatch him in a second and there would be one less sleaze bag going after women.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

As I recall, he had to leave England because he was accused of sexually molesting a British student there. If he was going to be challenged to a duel, it probably would have happened there. That's probably why he fled England. He is an absolutely disgusting man, she knew about that and still married him. She laid down with a dog and shared the fleas; they do not know shame; never have. Wonder where that young British girl is now? If she is even still alive? Who knows where the rest are buried.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"posessed by a satanic, sexual predator demon".

...I hate politics.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

"Possessed by a satanic sexual predator demon". Cant make this stuff folks. Great job OP. Hope you get tons of stars and flags for letting us know an Ex-President is possessed by a satanic sexual predator demon. Fine work.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
and that`s the biggest danger of Hillary getting elected, bill Clinton back in the whitehouse with nothing but free time to roam around and molest the interns,most of whom weren`t even born yet back when bill was in the whitehouse the first time roaming around molesting interns.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
and that`s the biggest danger of Hillary getting elected, bill Clinton back in the whitehouse with nothing but free time to roam around and molest the interns,most of whom weren`t even born yet back when bill was in the whitehouse the first time roaming around molesting interns.

Nope. According to the OP the biggest danger is that a predator demon would be inside the White house.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Remember- the clintons have been able to have people killed without so much as a word for decades, at this point.

If an ordinary citizen just happened to have that kind of publicity and said those same things, they'd be added to the clinton body count within the week.

If Mr. T were to up and "suicide out", it would get enough attention to prevent the typical suicide coverup- so bill is naturally furious.

Edit for a last thought- when mrs. clinton "wins" (it's a show, she was chosen years ago, before they legalized propaganda) and Mr. T fades back into daytime TV, he'll find himself involved in an accident. Small aircraft accident, maybe. The FBI will be the first responders, and the "black box" will never be found .... and it won't be the first time they've covered for the clintons.
edit on 10-10-2016 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Thing is any of his looks aint good. I just don't like to assume guilt before proven. I have witnessed false claims by people in my job and with people I know, people can fall for their own fantasy's so I need more proof then just someone saying he did something.

Fair. I know what you mean, I have seen personally and also through my studies cases where false accusations, gossip, or even just other people being too ready to believe accusations, can be very damaging to a lot of communities or in this case our election cycle.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
No one can say Trump is a coward. Calling out the Clintons the way he has been takes serious guts. Knowing about the Clinton body count, he is knowingly risking his Life to win.

It sure doesn't look like he is a plant anymore. Maybe he was supposed to be but went rouge?

I feel we like could easily see this event soon

edit on 10-10-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thing is no one blames Jackie O when her husband did the dirty on her she was a victim so I don't understand why people are blaming H.Clinton. Her husband cheated on her remember.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join