It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary does not seem to think much of most Americians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: AshFan
She has no respect for human life at all.

Why would somebody who cares nothing for human life spend their entire adult life trying to improve circumstances for human life?

If you mean her own I totally agree. She pocketed an insane amount from the foundation. If she really cared she would have pocketed much much less and focused on more national issues like the horrible state of Democratic inner cities like Chicago, Detroit and D.C. Nope. She took the loot. More for her and less for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As I've repeatedly on ATS, Hillary despises "common folks". She only gets close to them (like the Town Hall debates) when she needs their votes. If you notice, after feigning like she cares, Hillary immediately moves back to her cushioned chair.. as far from the audience as possible.

When around the wealthy and celebrities, in closed meetings, she assures them that it's her "PUBLIC" (i.e. fake) Hillary that's promising to soak the wealthy will $1.2 Trillion in new taxes. The reality is that every tax-payer in the country will need to send the IRS an additional $5,000 each year from their paychecks.

Three days ago, Joe Biden begged a crowd to vote for Hillary, even after admitting to the crowd that she's not very likeable.

Hillary is just ENDURING this election process. It's actually beneath her, in her mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't expect anyone to like Trump, but I would hope people would see the facts and realize that even though you may not like him, he is the obvious better choice. People have explained a million times his 1 billion dollar loss. It is not what it seems and not due to bad decisions. It was also a strategy in ways to legally work the tax laws. Anyway his 1 bil loss has been explained and debunked, not that he didn't lose it, but the reasons and circumstances and gains behind it.

He may be part of, or used to be part of the est, but Hillary has been for a fact and for a long time. I would rather pick an unknown, with a tiny glimpse of hope, than to pick certain 100% doom.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Why would somebody who cares nothing for human life spend their entire adult life trying to improve circumstances for human life?

If you mean her own I totally agree. She pocketed an insane amount from the foundation. If she really cared she would have pocketed much much less and focused on more national issues like the horrible state of Democratic inner cities like Chicago, Detroit and D.C. Nope. She took the loot. More for her and less for everyone else.

No, she didn't. You have been misled.
edit on 10/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I don't expect anyone to like Trump, but I would hope people would see the facts and realize that even though you may not like him, he is the obvious better choice. People have explained a million times his 1 billion dollar loss. It is not what it seems and not due to bad decisions. It was also a strategy in ways to legally work the tax laws. Anyway his 1 bil loss has been explained and debunked, not that he didn't lose it, but the reasons and circumstances and gains behind it.

He may be part of, or used to be part of the est, but Hillary has been for a fact and for a long time. I would rather pick an unknown, with a tiny glimpse of hope, than to pick certain 100% doom.

If that loss isn't what it seems, how come he's used it to not pay federal taxes for 20 years (allegedly, because he won't release his tax returns for reasons that without anything to state otherwise are starting to become fairly obvious).

Trump has been part of the establishment since his daddy gave him a large amount of money in the '70's. Trump avoided the draft on at least 4 occasions. Trumps attitude to women, to the disabled, actually to almost anyone that he didn't think matters is disreputable. Am I painting the picture here for you?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary is just ENDURING this election process. It's actually beneath her, in her mind.

OMG! Lol. It's so beneath her it's not even funny.

Imagine you are trying to have a mature, intelligent and very serious discussion with someone and they say

"caca"
"poo poo"
"tee tee"

" Wrong"
"wrong"
"wrong"
"I'll put you in jail"
"your husband is worse than me"
"I'm not as bad as ISIS though"

WTH do you do with that? How can you carry on? At some point you would have to just sit there, shake your head, roll your eyes and laugh.

I think she's being very controlled in not insulting his intelligence more.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

As we've seen far too many times, it doesn't matter what evidence you bring out against her, her followers will find some excuse for it.

you have defended trumps racist remarks, misogyny, bigotry, a call for his opponent to be murdered, rape and stand by his lies.

then you think clinton fans are deluded.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I think that is the crux of the issue with Hillary, she does seem to carry a profound and genuine contempt for most of the population. The end justifies the means for her because in her mind, we are too stupid and even subhuman to understand what we need for our own good, so she has no moral obligation to the public or her office. We're like livestock to her. I really believe she sees us that way.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

If that loss isn't what it seems, how come he's used it to not pay federal taxes for 20 years (allegedly, because he won't release his tax returns for reasons that without anything to state otherwise are starting to become fairly obvious).

Trump has been part of the establishment since his daddy gave him a large amount of money in the '70's. Trump avoided the draft on at least 4 occasions. Trumps attitude to women, to the disabled, actually to almost anyone that he didn't think matters is disreputable. Am I painting the picture here for you?

Yep I know his faults. He isn't the best candidate at all, but compared to her, he is the better choice. His attitude towards women doesn't get people killed. His working the tax system legally is not getting people killed, or classified information leaked/sold. etc etc

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

OMG! Lol. It's so beneath her it's not even funny.

Imagine you are trying to have a mature, intelligent and very serious discussion with someone and they say

"caca"
"poo poo"
"tee tee"

" Wrong"
"wrong"
"wrong"
"I'll put you in jail"
"your husband is worse than me"
"I'm not as bad as ISIS though"

WTH do you do with that? How can you carry on? At some point you would have to just sit there, shake your head, roll your eyes and laugh.

I think she's being very controlled in not insulting his intelligence more.

But she is not trying to have a mature conversation. Her entire strategy is to deflect from discussing her track record, and her emails and such.

Her and her campaign attack Trump non stop. Then when Trump defends himself or attacks her, Hillary supporters say "Oh Trump is so immature, Hillary just wants to discuss the issues" This is a lie.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Didn't people running the Government badly cause the Civil War revolt by angry Citizens? Civil War 2.0 on the horizon, maybe?

civilwartalk.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yep I know his faults. He isn't the best candidate at all, but compared to her, he is the better choice. His attitude towards women doesn't get people killed. His working the tax system legally is not getting people killed, or classified information leaked/sold. etc etc

So you can't say anything good about him?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Not trying to defend or explain this, just tossing this idea out for thought...

The audience here is MoneyPeople. They are not like normal human beings, with hearts and souls and stuff... MoneyPeople only think in terms of numbers and winners and losers as defined by those numbers.

And MoneyPeople use verbal shortcuts. So it is possible - not saying probable, not saying improbable, just possible - that the term "Losers Bucket" is just the "other" bucket.

The MoneyPeople will have a "winners bucket" which is mostly them, and everybody else, who pays for but does not benefit from all the MoneyPeople games is in the "losers bucket" because they don't have as much Money, which as we know is the first half of MoneyPeople.

Just an idea.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
She is bagging on 70% of the US population. That's actually worse than what Romney said, think he only bagged on 47%.

Hillary is in effect a conservative that talks like a Democrat. She isn't going to do anything to mess with her donors. She is basically saying, look, ignore what I say in public. Roll with me and I got your back. If someone else gets elected all you guys are screwed so you better back me. If you don't the morphed Republican party is coming for you.

I've said from day 1 that Hillary is a DINO.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hillary must be getting a HUGE laugh over how her supporters keep supporting her, even as they learn that what she tells them in public is a lie. No wonder Hillary likes Jonathan Gruber so much! (He's the guy who said on at least 3 occasions,that average Americans are basically S-T-U-P-I-D.)
edit on 10/10/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary Gloats

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Are you that butthurt that you can't golf on his courses? I never figured you for a big golfer.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What makes you think she's trying to improve it for anyone except herself and her cronies. Her "public" opinion is to couch her own enrichment in those terms so that she can dupe you and others like you into voting for her.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So you can't say anything good about him?

I can. He's not her.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I think that is the crux of the issue with Hillary, she does seem to carry a profound and genuine contempt for most of the population. The end justifies the means for her because in her mind, we are too stupid and even subhuman to understand what we need for our own good, so she has no moral obligation to the public or her office. We're like livestock to her. I really believe she sees us that way.

Funny you mentioned cattle, (livestock) because thats what we're referred to in the final pages of the book Silent Weapons for Quit Wars which someone found in a printing machine they brought at a sale.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

I saw that posted on Jim Stone's website too, but, i'm sure it will be ignored by Hillary's supporters.

As i have said many times before, they are all as bad as each other (not just American politicians but generally all politicians globally)

Thanks for that. I agree for what its worth and they all seemed to have signed up (with or without) a gun at their head, to the global agenda, Thats why we are all being flooded with Muslims and a range of other common initiatives.

Interestingly I've been reading Jim Stones blog for several years and recently I read an article by an ex cop in Australia that had to do with the Pt Arthur false flag in Tasmania Australia in 1996 where 26 people got shot.

The ex Cop and and one or two others have also said similar things suggesting that Jim Stone may in fact have been Ari Ben Manashe and before that; Joe Vaills who was at Pt Arthur at the time. The idea being that Joe Vialls was suspected of being a govt plant in the free Martin Bryant 'movement.'

I'm not certain either way now but he does seem to have an intimate knowledge of how the global secret services work and how they think and how they operate.

What I dont understand is if he was Ari Ben Manashe the why does he can the Zionists so much?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join