It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary does not seem to think much of most Americians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I don't expect anyone to like Trump, but I would hope people would see the facts and realize that even though you may not like him, he is the obvious better choice. People have explained a million times his 1 billion dollar loss. It is not what it seems and not due to bad decisions. It was also a strategy in ways to legally work the tax laws. Anyway his 1 bil loss has been explained and debunked, not that he didn't lose it, but the reasons and circumstances and gains behind it.

He may be part of, or used to be part of the est, but Hillary has been for a fact and for a long time. I would rather pick an unknown, with a tiny glimpse of hope, than to pick certain 100% doom.

If that loss isn't what it seems, how come he's used it to not pay federal taxes for 20 years (allegedly, because he won't release his tax returns for reasons that without anything to state otherwise are starting to become fairly obvious).

Trump has been part of the establishment since his daddy gave him a large amount of money in the '70's. Trump avoided the draft on at least 4 occasions. Trumps attitude to women, to the disabled, actually to almost anyone that he didn't think matters is disreputable. Am I painting the picture here for you?

Yep I know his faults. He isn't the best candidate at all, but compared to her, he is the better choice. His attitude towards women doesn't get people killed. His working the tax system legally is not getting people killed, or classified information leaked/sold. etc etc

So you can't say anything good about him?

I can. He's not her.

Kind of lucky for him or he'd be pulling his own genitals all day, although for all I know....................................

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Trump's supporters are, compared to Hilary supporters, in the minority. Unless of course, Trump, Breitbart, and InfoWars has a new math for us all. But, I'm assuming the OP doesn't recognize any stats he/she doesn't like. My concern is come election day, when Trump is soundly defeated, the Trumpres will go even nuttier and start tearing stuff up, like spoiled little 'poorly educated' sore losers, encouraged by their America hating orange-faced clown they call leader.

<< 1  2   >>

join