It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL Cold Open-Vice Presidential Debate- sort of- and Hot Mic Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
They are on target again. I can't wait for their rendition of the second Presidential Debate
This is hysterical.

Alec Baldwin is my hero.

edit on 10-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

eta: 6:37 silly

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So basically Trump publicly apologised for saying stuff eleven years ago that 90% of all men say when women aren't around. This is all BS. All men joke about like this and the ones that don't, usually go psycho.

You've posted this because you don't like Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

So basically Trump publicly apologised for saying stuff eleven years ago that 90% of all men say when women aren't around. This is all BS. All men joke about like this and the ones that don't, usually go psycho.

You've posted this because you don't like Trump.

Let me say this again. I have typed it 3 or 4 times. I have a lot of friends that are guys that often talk about women in front of me, unfiltered. It can often be funny. Sometimes I will say "That so soo bad, don't say that."

But I can honestly say, that I have never heard any 'locker room talk that was , "I could just walk up to them and grab them by the p***y, they let me!" or "I went after her like a b*tch.". Nope, never. Not ever.

If your guy friends are saying that, get new friends. Even other guys would find that weird. Creepy. Think their buddy is creepy.

Don't even try with the thing that it is just 'guy talk'. You have an idea that guys are some secret club. I know guy talk. I know TeamSpeak rooms with COD guys. This is not guy talk.

Guys that I have known for years that would not filter what they said in front of me. Guys in the bar I have gone to since college. Not a one has said that.

Some of the other stuff is guy talk. He went after a married woman. Not the first man to. He took her shopping. Not the first man to. The weird stuff is sooo weird though.

I get that he wanted her. Fine. Don't care. He could have said "I really wanted to F her." That is honest and locker room talk. He could have described why. What she looked like. Yep. Locker room talk.

The things he said are 10 on the creepy scale.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

They probably tone it down when you're around.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

They probably tone it down when you're around.

Nope. They don't. LOL I know my guy friends.

If you have friends that say they 'they went after her like a b*tch' or they would like to go around and 'grab women by the p***y', you wold be in the minority.

It is those two things that really stuck out. I know men don;t say that. I know they say a lot of offensive things around eachother sometimes, but not those two. And if Trump says that in front of a TV host, those aren't the only excessively weird ones.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Did you deliberately ignore the fact that they were also spoofing Hillary because you don't like her? Does that sound silly at all to you? It should. There is a veritable buffet of threads out there to derail with needless drama and righteous outrage. Why not let comedy be just that and take the soapbox back to the mudpit, yeah?

edit on 31225America/ChicagoMon, 10 Oct 2016 05:22:45 -050031am31283America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

That was awesome...the facial expressions hahahaaaa...oh thank you for the much needed laugh.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Amazing how they were able to throw that together when the story broke only one day before airtime.

It's almost as if the writers were aware of the Billy Bush tape before the story broke to the general public.

The ministry of propoganda went all out out for this big October surprise scandal and failed miserably.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Amazing how they were able to throw that together when the story broke only one day before airtime.

It's almost as if the writers were aware of the Billy Bush tape before the story broke to the general public.

The ministry of propoganda went all out out for this big October surprise scandal and failed miserably.

yes, it's a big conspiracy against Trump at SNL.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You have a point, my apologies. However, Reldra has an agenda. Just saying...

top topics

join