It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Hi.
Yeah, no.
See ya.

edit on 10/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Its very hard to pick a winner... but the most awkward moment of the night must go to Tiffany avoiding Donald trying to kiss her.

Awkward

She didn't want Trump to mess up her makeup. Otherwise she would've begged Trump to kiss her.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Its very hard to pick a winner... but the most awkward moment of the night must go to Tiffany avoiding Donald trying to kiss her.

Awkward

She didn't want Trump to mess up her makeup. Otherwise she would've begged Trump to kiss her.

Yeah women are eager for a geriatric. pedo to slobber all over them.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Awkward

And you'd be fine with a daughter begging their father to kiss them?

I guess we know one demographic Trump appeals to.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think you see what you want to see.

Most people I know would agree that Trump is a baffoon and clown, and in no public appearance I've seen him in has come across as anything but. But YMMV.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VelvetSplash
I think you see what you want to see.

Most people I know would agree that Trump is a baffoon and clown, and in no public appearance I've seen him in has come across as anything but. But YMMV.

Fair enough. Would those people agree as well that watching the debates is akin to being in the attendance of a Jerry Springer show?

Here we have a woman (her scandals aside) who's husband is continuously getting the spot light on his infidelity. While she's pointing fingers on stage at Trump on a 2005 leak that's shows he made inappropriate remarks about a woman.

For her gain, and deflect her dirt.

You honestly can't say buffoon without adding a S to it. In regards to "public appearance"

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Do you not find it ironic that you're using a photoplasty from CNN showing Trump with an expression as though he's about to grab hold of your pet cat & rip its head off with his teeth... While 'dear, sweet (s)Hillary' is looking about as wonderful as polished Apple Pie on the opposite side? I starred your first post on page one BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE POINTING OUT THE BLATANT MANIPULATION perpetrated by CNN when they ran with those poll figures..!!!

I want my damn star back.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

If Hillary Clinton is guilty of International War Crimes, surely you're even more eager to see George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, John Ashcroft, Paul Wolfowitz, and Donald Rumsfeld brought to justice?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Well, isn't it amazing that when you criticise BOTH candidates that it's a safe bet to get almost no stars and no support whatsoever.

On the other hand if you bash either Clinton or Trump you'll get lots of stars from one side or the other. People seem to be addicted to blame it on someone.

(Well, I'm not in here for stars, I'm in here for truth + enlightenment + some entertainment).

This is extremely sad. Because TPTB always sucessfully achieve their goals by giving people the illusion that these are actually two parties having a true political fight while in reality this is only just a (very expensive) show - and it seems most fall for it.
Forever Black + White.

I repeat myself: Both candidates are TOTALLY disgusting creatures. They are BOTH totally unelectable. Choosing one over the other just to get the other one out is really silly, useless and ineffective. Want to die by poison or by a car accident? Maybe you should choose to live...

Dunno whether this gives me at least SOME stars but... They chose Trump as virtual opponent for Clinton because they thought that (a) people would NEVER support Trump (=dead wrong!) and (b) Clinton would most likely loose against anyone else not being the TRUMPet of Jericho

Doesn't matter. The result is already there. Clinton will be Queen as she has been promised to follow Barack 'Peace' Obama few years ago. She has tried hard to blow it up herself by being 'extremely careless' and blacked out all the time. But it only must SEEM plausible at the end... it's all just made up.
edit on 11-10-2016 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hillary definitely won the first debate. She definitely came prepared, and looked great. In the first debate, Donald didn't fight back, and didn't assert himself. I think he was told to play it like that, because of how the media hounds him for being overly aggressive, rude to woman, etc. That approach obviously didn't work. Donald is the GOP nominee because people love Donald for being Donald.

The second debate Trump won in a land slide. The audience was warned not to cheer , clap, or applause in order to save time and make sure all the questions get answered. Guess what? The audience only clapped/cheered THREE times....all for Donald. You could tell Hillary noticed it too. Especially when he said she'd be in jail - he timed it PERFECT and was brilliant.

I especially loved the end too - where an audience member asked each candidate to say something nice about the other. Of course hillary couldn't do it - she said he has nice children , effectively saying (without saying) that Trump has absolutely no good qualities about him. Trump took the higher rode, and complimented her on her ability to fight without giving up, to persevere.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I disagree. I'll admit that Im a huge Hillary supporter right off the bat.. but I have no issues with recognizing when she loses points.

Hillary blew Trump out of the water in the first debate. Which was really more Trump blowing himself out.

In the second debate, Trump did ALOT better... Hillary, really didnt do anything... and although it was looking like Trump was going to win... The Syria question then completely turned the tables.. Trump had Hillary on the ropes before that, but she dealt a knockout uppercut on that one. Trumps answer showed he knows absolutely nothing about foreign policy, diplomacy, or military actions.. and she really cleaned his clock with that one.

If that Syria question wasnt asked.. sure, Id say Trump won. But after than it was a tie AT WORST.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
a reply to: Isurrender73

If Hillary Clinton is guilty of International War Crimes, surely you're even more eager to see George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, John Ashcroft, Paul Wolfowitz, and Donald Rumsfeld brought to justice?

How could they not be eager????

I mean - really!

Dirty Wars

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

In the 24 hours since the debate, Trump’s poll ratings on RCP have declined from 42.9 to 42.5. Which means that — despite the committed nature of most of his supporters — he actually lost support after the debate. Clinton’s ratings, on the other hand, have risen from 47.5 to 48.3.

And 48 hours after the debate, Clinton holds steady at 48.3, while Trump has slid to 42.3.

Is this what victory looks like to his supporters?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I'm just sick of this #.

Seriously.

Left? Right? Who cares. Both candidates are terrible. I'm tired of the obfuscation and mindless support of either candidate. The USA is going down the drain either way.

The false lines between left and right in US politics are evaporating. This is globalist neocon republicans and democrats vs Trump's brand of nationalism.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Astyanax

In the 24 hours since the debate, Trump’s poll ratings on RCP have declined from 42.9 to 42.5. Which means that — despite the committed nature of most of his supporters — he actually lost support after the debate. Clinton’s ratings, on the other hand, have risen from 47.5 to 48.3.

And 48 hours after the debate, Clinton holds steady at 48.3, while Trump has slid to 42.3.

Is this what victory looks like to his supporters?

Of course not. It's more like a moral victory but without the morals.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Seriously, what has happened to this site?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mulder85

It's been overrun by maniacs.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Awkward

And you'd be fine with a daughter begging their father to kiss them?

I guess we know one demographic Trump appeals to.

Oh. I didn't know it was his daughter. That explains why she didn't want to kiss him. At Trumps age not many would be wanting to kiss him anyway. Kind of a DNC cheap shot non issue. To divert attention away from the criminal that should be in jail. But they will likely vote for her and hubby rapist to bend them over again.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Oh. I didn't know it was his daughter.

Perhaps you should take heed that if you didn't know that, you probably don't know enough other things to make a judgment about anything, or to advise anyone else.

Do your homework, "Doctor," before unleashing your phalanges in the vicinity of your keyboard.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Trump can be described as a:

___your answer here___

Samatha Bee's (and my) answer:

crotch fondling slab of rancid meatloaf

edit on 10/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join