It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It seems people these days are Twitter heads. They absorb a maximum of 140 characters in their heads, everything else gets thrown out.
edit on 10-10-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

His actual answer:

"Energy is under siege by the Obama administration. … We are killing, absolutely killing, our energy business in this country. I will bring our energy companies back. … They will make money. They will pay off our national debt. They will pay off our tremendous budget deficits. I’m all for alternative forms of energy, including wind, including solar, etc. There is a thing called clean coal. Foreign companies are now coming in and buying so many of our different plants, and then rejiggering the plant so they can take care of their oil." - Trump

...but you only heard the last 140 characters...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

.but you only heard the last 140 characters...
I heard more than that.

I will bring our energy companies back. … They will make money. They will pay off our national debt.
Where did our energy companies go? How will they pay off our national debt?

There is a thing called clean coal.
Yes, there is. Something that the current administration has been promoting but doesn't seem to be working out very well.

Foreign companies are now coming in and buying so many of our different plants, and then rejiggering the plant so they can take care of their oil."
What? How many power plants are burning oil? How many are going from coal to natural gas as opposed to petroleum?

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I wasn't talking to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
OMG

edition.cnn.com...

Well, that was awkward. Poor woman was out of her league.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Well, That Was Easily The Craziest And Most Surreal Debate In Modern History

www.buzzfeed.com...

edit on 10-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
It seems people these days are Twitter heads. They absorb a maximum of 140 characters in their heads, everything else gets thrown out.

Could you create a thread on that phenomenon and term - Twitter Heads. That would be very interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I will bring our energy companies back. … They will make money. They will pay off our national debt.
Where did our energy companies go?

Do you not even research anymore? What happened to you?

www.greentechmedia.com...

instituteforenergyresearch.org...

These are literally the top results of a simple google, no research depth at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yes, there is. Something that the current administration has been promoting but doesn't seem to be working out very well.

Really... Promoting by allowing the EPA to bankrupt them?

instituteforenergyresearch.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What? How many power plants are burning oil? How many are going from coal to natural gas as opposed to petroleum?

Here is how its going to work... I will show facts and sources by doing simple research. You will move your goal posts, try to discredit the sources, and then ask me something else that would require me to post more facts, and then the process will repeat infinitely.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
double post

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Trump rope-a-doped her and she couldn't hide behind her "public image". If the media was in charge of determining winners, and frames the narrative, they will spin the story they want, but they aren't any legitimate metric.
call into doubt your use of Jargon. Ropa a dobe as I understand is when a superior boxer uses SKILL to kept an opponent at the edge of the ring and beat them silly.

I did not see superior debate skills.
I saw a man who choose too "talk over" his opponent so she could not be heard. A man who at the end of every thing she said he would say it was a ' pack of lies".

A man who has stated so many things against minorities during the campaign and then kiss's their butt. Do you think all the mexicans with the vote are going to forget? Does he thing That tearing up NAFTA will win the hearts of Canada and mexico?

He as much as admitted his supreme court judges are chosen to please the religious right wingers. Say good bye to your freedoms ladies... the glass ceiling is coming back at a 1950's height.

OH and the best bit. WHEN HE PUBLIC THREATENed a civic official. Yes that right its against the law threaten a public official for their action in performing their duties. There is the specific moment about emails but given his attitudes to you believe he would stop if she was found innocent (which at least appears to be the case). It also, inappropriate if not illegal to offer contracts or threaten police intention as part of a election. Two separate issues but both are covered under law.

And finally, unwittingly I am sure, he kept pointing out that Clinton has 30 years experience going against her. LMAO, Hillary, to her credit used those moment's to expand her resume, instead of pointing out that trump was not qualified for the job.

Except of course when they asked her DIRECTLY. We all remember that, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

These are literally the top results of a simple google, no research depth at all.
Ok. So he's going to bring them back by letting them pollute. You're ok with that. I'm not. Fair enough.

Now, which plants are being "jiggered" to use foreign oil?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump rope-a-doped her and she couldn't hide behind her "public image". If the media was in charge of determining winners, and frames the narrative, they will spin the story they want, but they aren't any legitimate metric.
call into doubt your use of Jargon. Ropa a dobe as I understand is when a superior boxer uses SKILL to kept an opponent at the edge of the ring and beat them silly.

I did not see superior debate skills.
I saw a man who choose too "talk over" his opponent so she could not be heard. A man who at the end of every thing she said he would say it was a ' pack of lies".

A man who has stated so many things against minorities during the campaign and then kiss's their butt. Do you think all the mexicans with the vote are going to forget? Does he thing That tearing up NAFTA will win the hearts of Canada and mexico?

He as much as admitted his supreme court judges are chosen to please the religious right wingers. Say good bye to your freedoms ladies... the glass ceiling is coming back at a 1950's height.

OH and the best bit. WHEN HE PUBLIC THREATENed a civic official. Yes that right its against the law threaten a public official for their action in performing their duties. There is the specific moment about emails but given his attitudes to you believe he would stop if she was found innocent (which at least appears to be the case). It also, inappropriate if not illegal to offer contracts or threaten police intention as part of a election. Two separate issues but both are covered under law.

And finally, unwittingly I am sure, he kept pointing out that Clinton has 30 years experience going against her. LMAO, Hillary, to her credit used those moment's to expand her resume, instead of pointing out that trump was not qualified for the job.

Except of course when they asked her DIRECTLY. We all remember that, right?
this thread went from 4 pages to 24 pages in the time it took to type ONE response. Are any of you stopping to thing as you type?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He said rejiggering. You know that is a real word right?

www.dictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yes. I'm aware of the word. Thanks for the correction. It guess they were jiggered with once and are now being rejiggered. Got it.

Which plants are being rejiggered to use foreign oil?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Well, it was not a formal debate, no. But this one did have a format that may have been more relateable to than the first one did.

Oh, you left out "fat."

Hey Trumps not fat, lets stick to the facts here.

Miss please carry on, you seem to understand.

P.S. ON snl they at least let the audience have the freedom to laugh. Okay, I"ll admit the moderator did well.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

You like where Obama won't let his AG do anything but hand out immunities to all the coconspirators?

No. I mean where Trump says he will instruct his AG to do something.

In his first statement he says he believes she is guilty. His second statement agrees with his first.

If she is guilty like he expects she would be in jail if he were to become president. Other than making a statement based on the assumed outcome of a legal investigation he is not making himself anything but someone looking for the truth.

IMO You are way off in your understanding of what he said.

I applaud his comeback. Only a coward would back down after calling someone guilty.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

I think Trump is very articulate. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do a debate live. Always coming up with the perfect answer.

when asked about renewable energy his answer was to blame the chinese dumping steel.

perfect answer?

ffs

Hillary thinks the US is energy independent.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join