It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Not Sleeping Tonight, Or Tomorrow Night, Or The Next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
He's just lying awake all night searching his mental database and trying hard to remember all of the things that could possibly be on tape somewhere...

I'm sure that the tape that came out yesterday or whatever came as a total shock to him.

What could they have next? He wonders as Melania lies next him, snoring away...

Oh my god what if?! No, he tries to reassure himself that it won't happen.

What if, what if, of god, what if?

"Get'em outa here!" He laughs at his phone as he watches a youtube video of himself. "Get'em outa here!"
He chuckles but its forced, he can't hide from his thoughts.

Am I truly screwed? Did Bill Clinton F me? He wonders.

Dear god, what have I done? He questions.

Only 38 days left until the election.

I wonder how many more god damned tapes are out there? He ponders.

Just some general (albeit election themed) chit-chat.

edit on 8-10-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yuuup

Report: Trump Is Aware of More Disastrous Revelations Emerging: They ‘Have More Things’

.@RealBenCarson told me he spoke to @realDonaldTrump this am: “He’s not going anywhere. He told me he is staying in.” More top 2pm @FoxNews

— Ed Henry (@edhenry) October 8, 2016 .@RealBenCarson told me he & @realDonaldTrump talked about more revelations coming: “They have have more things & they will drip them out”

— Ed Henry (@edhenry) October 8, 2016 “They will drip out,” writes Henry about the revelations.

www.mediaite.com...

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

His opposition has lots of wishful thinking and hopeful thoughts from their echo chambers.

He isnt worrying about killing anyone over what might come out. Not everyone in this election can say that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All joking aside, I do feel bad for Trump. I've often said completely tasteless and horrible things when I was out drinking till dawn.
And yeah, I've probably treated women like furniture once or twice when I was being a terrible a-hole at one point or another in the past.
I think we have all done things that we are glad we do not do anymore.

That being said, I wish Both Tump and Hillary the same luck, as in bad luck, as I am not voting for either.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

How i personally feel.
I know there is a GIF out there somewhere.... to be continued 🤔

Found one🤗

edit on 8-10-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I hope the repubs vote to have Trump as their 2020 challenger. Maybe the could go so far as to Robocop his ass and field him every four years indefinitely. Yes, I think that would be for the best.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That is epic.

I feel the same way. Out of EVERYONE in this country, we have this to choose from?

Not knocking Trump, but we have MANY millions of people here....I will take him though. His heart is in the right place, and he is smart enough for the job.

BUT,

Something is wrong with our process of finding leaders.

edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
One of these images is an actual uncontrolled seizure, and one is an impression. I do concede that a person might view trumps impression as an uncontrolled outburst though.

originally posted by: Bigburgh

How i personally feel.
I know there is a GIF out there somewhere.... to be continued 🤔

Found one🤗
On of these is an impression, and one is an actual seizure.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I doubt he's really THAT worried. I'm sure he prepared for stuff like this to leak considering he's running for PRESIDENT and they will literally find anything on you. Hilary still has this one in the bag if they're talking about how #ty of a person they are.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If the dembs play the pervert card...Trumps done.

You just don't sexualize your own daughter with another man. And that's what Trump did and you can't defend that or spin it no matter how hard you try.

www.cnn.com...

www.thewrap.com...

The Trump train just went of the rails and is taking the GOP down as well. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Trumps Not Sleeping Tonight, Or Tomorrow Night, Or The Next

ya think?

edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A reply to everyone above me.🤗

There is not enough Lobatalol and Xanax available at this current election cycle to get me to the Next Flix and actually chill out by.....
Calculating....
•¿ pi
×'s R to the 10'th...

( elevator music cues )..

I... I..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Anti Trump ads anti Trump people are everywhere, I can only imagine when he's watching news or a talk show or F.r.i.e.n.d.s. Or whatever he watches, people are either making fun of him, attacking him, playing videos of him acting like an immature child that never got disciplined, woman all over saying he's a disgusting pig, Mexicans hate him, Blacks hate him,Republicans and Democrats hate him.

Bad move Don, very bad move for you but very good move for the rest of the world. You will no longer get away with sexually assaulting unsuspecting married woman and your "brand" is finished.

Here in Vegas the workers at the Trump hotel hate him too.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Anti Trump ads anti Trump people are everywhere, I can only imagine when he's watching news or a talk show or F.r.i.e.n.d.s. Or whatever he watches, people are either making fun of him, attacking him, playing videos of him acting like an immature child that never got disciplined, woman all over saying he's a disgusting pig, Mexicans hate him, Blacks hate him,Republicans and Democrats hate him.

Bad move Don, very bad move for you but very good move for the rest of the world. You will no longer get away with sexually assaulting unsuspecting married woman and your "brand" is finished.

Here in Vegas the workers at the Trump hotel hate him too.

Well no body believed the Brits would vote for Brexit

But they did

So he still stands as much chance as Hillary

top topics

join