It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very bizzare picture of a robot snapped by a trailcam and sent to mufom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
wow!!!

mufom just anounced that they are investigating a weird photo of a robot snapped by a trailcam:

The photographs seem to show an anomalous object appearing and disappearing within a matter of seconds. Discovered on Monday by an anonymous witness before being sent along to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), the images were captured on a motion-triggered Moultrie trail camera. The first few images taken by the camera that day showed nothing out of the ordinary, but then in one shot, some sort of strange mechanical apparatus seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. In the next image, which was taken only a few seconds later, the object was gone again. "This object is less than 200ft from our house," the witness wrote. "We have nothing that would look like this thing on the back. I am sending two pictures taken in the same minute." "The first shows it is there and the second shows it is gone." The strangeness didn't end there either as around seven hours later another image from the same camera managed to pick up another anomaly - this time a metallic object in the sky. "Also attached is a picture of an item in the sky too big to be a bird and not the shape of anything I have ever seen in the sky," the witness wrote. "It is here, again there, and then gone in about the same minute. The item in the sky is also to the right maybe 35 degrees, it is a black object."

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...
the photos(the robot is the strange metalic object on the first photo):
images.hngn.com...
edit on 8-10-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Look like the butt end of an assault rifle.
This is in the foreground.
Right up next to the camera.
That is all.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ummm... really? Guess rent is due.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Looks like someone is holding a smaller object in front of the camera. I don't see a robot.

Edit to add: MUfON didn't announce it at all.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As another poster pointed out, thats the butt of a rifle, And for 2 pictures supposedly taken in the same minute, The sky is a LOT whiter in one pic.

Those pics were not taken in the same minute, I call BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

oh good theory
now that i look on the photo again it looks to be on the foreground
hoax maybe?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Got a link to MUFON's announcement there op?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I think emmanuelgoldstein has it exactly right.

Engage critical thinking:

Why does this person have a trail cam on their garden? To catch alien robots, or to see what's eating their produce?

What do you do when a gopher or something is eating your garden? You get rid of it. With a gun.

So this guy was probably waiting for the animal to come forage for its breakfast, and the butt of his gun, I think a pellet gun probably, slipped in front of the camera.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Anything for ad-revenue.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

wow

its for moments like this i joined ats

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Butt and skeletal stock of a XBow. Now lets track down the exact make of Xbow and mystery robot no more.

EDIT. I'll go with a Barnett Raptor. The Butt in the pic is upside down.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
look at the wires on the telephone pole the second to the last one has one wire that splits into two. And on the other pic its gone.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

C'mon....The answer is in those photos. Ya cant fool ATS'rs!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
look at the wires on the telephone pole the second to the last one has one wire that splits into two. And on the other pic its gone.

That's because there is the butt of a gun or crossbow blocking the view in the other image.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The article only says that the "phenomenon" was reported *to* MUFON, not *by* MUFON; unless I missed it on their website, there is no indication at this time that MUFON is reporting anything related to this. Any why would they? The object appears not to be of the flying sort, nor particulary unidentifiable (if the rifle butt theory is accurate).

edit on 8-10-2016 by Monsieur Neary because: added text

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
As another poster pointed out, thats the butt of a rifle, And for 2 pictures supposedly taken in the same minute, The sky is a LOT whiter in one pic.

Those pics were not taken in the same minute, I call BS.

The sky looks brighter because there is now a darker object in the foreground; the camera averages out the light to get the "exposure" right.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

case closed
MODS

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Soloprotocol

case closed
MODS

Better Call MUFON before this gets out of hand.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

First line of the op,

"mufom just anounced that they are investigating a weird photo of a robot snapped by a trailcam:"

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

That's what the OP said, not the article which he linked. The OP can say whatever they want, but in the article, it was written, "Discovered on Monday by an anonymous witness before being sent along to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON)". Just being "sent along"--there is no mention of MUFON actually taking it seriously and announcing an investigation other than the OP's inference.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Monsieur Neary because: edited for clarity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join