It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia’s Defense Ministry warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Russia’s Defense Ministry has cautioned the US-led coalition of carrying out airstrikes on Syrian army positions, adding in Syria there are numerous S-300 and S-400 air defense systems up and running.

Russia currently has S-400 and S-300 air-defense systems deployed to protect its troops stationed at the Tartus naval supply base and the Khmeimim airbase. The radius of the weapons reach may be “a surprise” to all unidentified flying objects, Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson General Igor Konashenkov said.
SOURCE

Can we all agree that this is beyond "saber rattling" now? This is the most dire, severe type of threat in my opinion.

It's sounding more and more like a war between the United States and Russia is unavoidable. Neither side is going to back down in Syria based on what they're saying.

You can make claims to the contrary, but the evidence isn't with you. This situation is escalating and deteriorating.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If we go to war with Russia rest assured it was all planned a long time ago and it wont go nuclear.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

From your source/link ....it seems as if this doesn't play out just right it could mean serious consequences.

Sh** is getting real!

Therefore, any missile or air strikes on the territory controlled by the Syrian government will create a clear threat to Russian servicemen.” “Russian air defense system crews are unlikely to have time to determine in a ‘straight line’ the exact flight paths of missiles and then who the warheads belong to. And all the illusions of amateurs about the existence of ‘invisible’ jets will face a disappointing reality,” Konashenkov added. Read more © Abdalrhman IsmailCovert strikes on Assad back on US table to prevent ‘fall of Aleppo’ – report He also noted that Syria itself has S-200 as well as BUK systems, and their technical capabilities have been updated over the past year. The Russian Defense Ministry’s statement came in response to what it called “leaks” in the Western media alleging that Washington is considering launching airstrikes against Syrian government forces. “Of particular concern is information that the initiators of such provocations are representatives of the CIA and the Pentagon, who in September reported to the [US] President on the alleged controllability of ‘opposition’ fighters, but today are lobbying for ‘kinetic’ scenarios in Syria,” he said. He cautioned Washington to conduct a “thorough calculation of the possible consequences of such plans.”

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

If we go to war with Russia rest assured it was all planned a long time ago and it wont go nuclear.

Why wont it? Putin has already told his people and the media that, "American's have no clue how grave the danger is". I don't put it past him if we strike the Syrian Army. Why are we there? Oh yeah.. resources. Such bs!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I really shouldn't start my day off with ATS. This is just awful news. I think that I will now meditate and attempt to channel Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's been planned for a very long time and it appears we are being led down the path to WWIII.

Russia are the only country that has been invited into sovereign Syria, but NATO countries want rid of Assad at any cost and that cost could be a war to end all wars.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
#ing USA.

Cant you just not pick a fight?

Let putin have stupid syria!!!!!!!!

Syria means nothing to me or the average person!

Just another #ty 3rd world middle eastern country!

Not worth my life or my families just so the U SA can show how big its dick it has before its wiped off the map in a nuclear exchange!
edit on 6-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It makes you wonder if the whole mess in Syria has been orchestrated as a live testing ground for military hardware.

Seems the only reason both US & Russia would get involved in order to see how their tech performs against one another and now the testing stage has just been ramped up to see how the big toys compare

I'd imagine other nations are watching curiously to see which nation to purchase military hardware from

In war the only winners are the weapons manufacturers

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's not about dick size it's all about who controls the oil. The west is nothing but the attack dogs for Rich Arabs and carpet bagger Zionist. Look who takes care of Hillary. Israeli owned and operated security firms. Of course Russia must be bombed out of the ME.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No further strikes by NATO jets on Syrian forces, even by "accident".
edit on 6-10-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It makes you wonder if the whole mess in Syria has been orchestrated as a live testing ground for military hardware.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, these Russian air-defense systems seem like a carrot on a stick, and the whole invisible thing smells like carrots. It's like saying I dare you, I double dare you.... The U.S. never turns down a dare, they will pull the carrot ... to begin apocalyptic deal$.

edit on 6-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
#ing USA.

Cant you just not pick a fight?

Let putin have stupid syria!!!!!!!!

Syria means nothing to me or the average person!

Just another #ty 3rd world middle eastern country!

Not worth my life or my families just so the U SA can show how big its dick it has before its wiped off the map in a nuclear exchange!

It's not just the U.S though is it?

R.A.F bombers are killing whoever in Syria, in our name.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

He made it very clear it wasn't saber rattling,the problem is we have inept people in charge,more worried about filling bank account then the security of a nation,I can't believe this ignorant liberals can't see this,this will be an end to their free handouts

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It is both escalating and deteriorating and this situation presents the US citizenry a moral imperative to stand up, speak out and scream to the US Elites that the US Citizenry will not in any way support a war or armed conflict with Russia.

The armchair warriors in the Pentagon, all part of the military industrial complex that is a component of the Shadow Government are determined to push Putin and the Russians to the breaking point in order to provoke a war or at a minimum a new alert status that puts the US on a war footing in the middle east and in eastern Europe.

Its up to YOU, YOU have to make the decision to either allow yourself to sleep walk into a possible nuclear war, or to stand up to the greedy butchers and tell them NO MORE WAR!

There are numerous actions you can take; you know what most of them are. Mothers should storm the Government run schools and tell them NO MORE MILITARY RECRUITERS ON CAMPUS!

Family members of those already serving in the US Military can forcefully DEMAND, they resign at the earliest opportunities!

Its up to YOU to take action to stop this mess from escalating.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Why wont it? Putin has already told his people and the media that, "American's have no clue how grave the danger is". I don't put it past him if we strike the Syrian Army. Why are we there? Oh yeah.. resources. Such bs!

Because Putin and Obama like having a country to rule. Who the hell wants to rule in a bunker somewhere.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It means more to you than you think. When that 20 dollar bill in your pocket is worth less than a penny due to not securing our petro dollar. Is it pretty? No! Does anyone want to go to war? No! I love my life in the USA, and I don't really want to wake up one day and not be able to live the eay I've worked hard for. If a peaceful resolution comes along (I believe it will) then great. Obama doesn't have the balls to make that call anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrontRunner

It means more to you than you think. When that 20 dollar bill in your pocket is worth less than a penny due to not securing our petro dollar. Is it pretty? No! Does anyone want to go to war? No! I love my life in the USA, and I don't really want to wake up one day and not be able to live the eay I've worked hard for. If a peaceful resolution comes along (I believe it will) then great. Obama doesn't have the balls to make that call anyway.

Do you realize that your good life in US is due to US ripping off the rest of the world by means of the petrodollar? How does it feel to be a parasite?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FrontRunner

Wishful thinking might not fit what seems to be the reality when it comes to the policy behind the curtain . I found this comment on another site that just might be a accurate description of what we are seeing .

There are, I would guess, tens of thousands of "neocons" all across the United States. They are not an organization nor even a movement. They suffer from a severe mental illness. They are somewhat like sociopaths, and some among them actually are sociopaths. However they tend to show loyalty to one another. I call their mental illness "arrogapathy". They could not care less about people they perceive as "below them". They don't care if millions of American peasants or foreigners are maimed or killed. All they ever really desire is to always "win". That is all. They must always be winning by crushing the "others". They have no ideology at all. They have only their mental illness of arrogapathy. They simply believe they are superior or more valuable than the "peasants" they are must always be destroying. Since they are insane, they could destroy the whole world, and they would probably prefer that to ever having to lose to the "peasants". So it's not an ideology, or even an agenda. It is simply a form of psychosis, and they will never stop. And that is what all of this is about. Posted by: blues | Oct 5, 2016 4:59:58 PM | 7
www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If we start a god dam war with Russia then NONE of us will be alive to even use the stupid doller.

No! I love my life in the USA, and I don't really want to wake up one day and not be able to live the eay I've worked hard for

If SHTF the fan with russia there wont be any life full stop. You will likley die a horrible horribe death, either in the intial nuclar blasts or starving to death on a irradiated planet.

edit on 6-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Because Putin and Obama like having a country to rule. Who the hell wants to rule in a bunker somewhere.

I would totally agree with you if ( A big IF) there was some type of logic leading the USA. There isn't. They are all dumb asses who have no clue how to live in peace. They do not care about human life.. this is not just me saying this. It's a fact and we have evidence to prove it. I'm sure they have a plan for their "club" in case shtf. We aint in the club. Once all is said and done and the smoke has cleared they will pick back up where they started. Sounds crazy.. but what they have been doing and still doing in the ME is craaazy!

I do however ponder what Discotech stated. Is this some type of damn show for their weapons? Remember when lil jr got everyone excited about "shock and awe"? How disgusting we would be so thrilled over warfare of any kind. So sad what we have allowed and will continue to allow.

It makes you wonder if the whole mess in Syria has been orchestrated as a live testing ground for military hardware. Seems the only reason both US & Russia would get involved in order to see how their tech performs against one another and now the testing stage has just been ramped up to see how the big toys compare I'd imagine other nations are watching curiously to see which nation to purchase military hardware from In war the only winners are the weapons manufacturers

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join