It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia’s Defense Ministry warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: Profusion

If we go to war with Russia rest assured it was all planned a long time ago and it wont go nuclear.

Why wont it? Putin has already told his people and the media that, "American's have no clue how grave the danger is". I don't put it past him if we strike the Syrian Army. Why are we there? Oh yeah.. resources. Such bs!

Matualy assured destruction prevents that. Why use something if it just means the death of everyone?

North Korea is the only one crazy enough for that, and I'll worry about them when they can afford to turn on lights at night.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It makes you wonder if the whole mess in Syria has been orchestrated as a live testing ground for military hardware.

Seems the only reason both US & Russia would get involved in order to see how their tech performs against one another and now the testing stage has just been ramped up to see how the big toys compare

I'd imagine other nations are watching curiously to see which nation to purchase military hardware from

In war the only winners are the weapons manufacturers

April 2011:
www.ogj.com - Libyan opposition announces plans to export crude oil...

"We contacted the oil company of Qatar and they agreed to take all the oil we export and market that oil for us," said Ali Tarhoni, the rebel representative responsible for economy, finance, and oil. Tarhouni also sits on the newly created Libyan National Council.

Oct 2011:
www.theguardian.com - Behind Qatar's Intervention In Libya...
June 2012:
www.reuters.com - Saudi Arabia and Qatar funding Syrian rebels...
April 2013:
www.telegraph.co.uk - Qatar 'playing with fire' as it funds Syrian Islamists in quest for global influence...

Engagement with Syrian rebels is seen as part of a wider effort by the Emir of Qatar to acquire greater influence for his kingdom, assisted by the riches from the world's largest natural gas fields just off its coast.

In Britain, Qatar is better known for owning some of London's top landmarks, from Harrods in Knightsbridge through to the Shard and parts of Canary Wharf, through a £50bn sovereign wealth fund. Last month the fund paid £300 million for the five star Park Lane Intercontinental, and it also helped build No 1 Hyde Park, a £1 billion apartment block.

It's a giant chessboard. Nothing we can do. The powers that be in this world are aiming for Syria and we're caught in the surf.
edit on 10/6/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
russia stands up for her neighbor-wants to coexist as separate and civil societies? at the end of the day?

give the baby to it's mother rather than destroy the baby?

what's the crickets chattering about over at tel aviv?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The crickets there are chatting about The Leviathan Project....Ya know...The sea monster...that will bring so much money in it's not even funny! There is a lot of money at stake here. Lots of interests! You know what they say...money makes people do crazy things!
www.oilandgas360.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If we go to war with Russia rest assured it was all planned a long time ago and it wont go nuclear.

Why wont it? Putin has already told his people and the media that, "American's have no clue how grave the danger is". I don't put it past him if we strike the Syrian Army. Why are we there? Oh yeah.. resources. Such bs!

Matualy assured destruction prevents that. Why use something if it just means the death of everyone?

North Korea is the only one crazy enough for that, and I'll worry about them when they can afford to turn on lights at night.

It is so easy to pick on North Korea, they do seems kind of crazy, but the facts speaks for themself
USA is the ONLY ONE crazy enough to use the bomb Wiki (so far) ...lets hope it stays that way

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It would not surprise me one bit if Putin sets one of his own nukes off in a Russian city and blames the US for it. Its how he went to war in Chechnya - twice.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
North Korea, Russia, China or whoever may be crazy, but it still stands as a fact of verified history that the only country that let loose an atomic bomb on another country was the United states on Japan.

And it turns out they didn’t need to do that since the Japanese were already beaten. Most objective historians say the US knew they didn’t need to do it but dropped it anyway and murdered almost a quarter of a million people, in order to frighten Russia their new enemy.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
here's the nugget that's being sought

Putin being the chess master will not just down USA-Coalition Jets that bomb the Syrian Army positions...(with deployed S-300/S-400 missiles)

he will likely aim the localized EMP weapon he has... to disable a USA aircraft-carrier and then send a hypersonic missile at the Carrier to 'vaporize' it -> instead of the offending aircraft which came from either the carrier or from a Iraqi airbase, thus 'raising' the Ante (to see if the USA is willing to 'first strike' in a nuclear scenario)

I believe the USA will back down from their aircraft-carrier being vaporized and all coalition air attacks to ground targets will cease
edit on th31147579439806532016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I can possibly imagine taking down attacking aircraft, but hitting an aircraft carrier!!

The Nimitz Class aircraft carriers are the largest warships ever built. With over 6,000 personnel !

That many casualties would put the US into shock, full scale war would be inevitable at that point.

Edit: Not just US in shock, the whole world
edit on 6-10-2016 by CatandtheHatchet because: Add whole world

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

and would trigger article V of NATO's charter. Considering the UK and France have also complained to the UN about the attack on Aleppo civilian infrastructure and civilian casualties it wont be restricted to just the US.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and would trigger article V of NATO's charter. Considering the UK and France have also complained to the UN about the attack on Aleppo civilian infrastructure and civilian casualties it wont be restricted to just the US.

So we all get dragged to our deaths over a pointless 3rd world middle eastern cesspit.....

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

So we all get dragged to our deaths over a pointless 3rd world middle eastern cesspit.....

Pretty much...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It would not surprise me one bit if Putin sets one of his own nukes off in a Russian city and blames the US for it. Its how he went to war in Chechnya - twice.

It's all a game to them. They do not care about life or freedom. Al I know right now is Im ready to govern myself. I don't need someone to govern me!!

Baby killers will not represent me. I have the right to have a peaceful life without war and greed. People are going to have to come together and do something.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

...or US pulls off another 9/11 - worked for them as an excuse for Afghanistan...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

When Afghanistan refused to turn Bin Laden over to the US they chose their fate.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
USAF has been caught painting f18 to look like russian Airforce. The obvious thought is - for a possible falce flag. m.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Velatropa24

When Afghanistan refused to turn Bin Laden over to the US they chose their fate.

You mean that fictional character whose very existence is questionable? So are you saying 9/11 wasn't a falce flag?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
8 Alarming Warning Signs That Indicate War With Russia Could Be Imminent

How many more indicators do we need to see to realize that a major confrontation between Russia and the West is approaching rapidly? Is World War III upon us? Because it’s certainly starting to look that way, and I am far from the only person saying it. The most alarming thing about it is that WWIII is most likely to involve nuclear weapons, which brings the destruction to a level that threatens the very existence of humanity.

www.activistpost.com...

check it out

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
meh.

I think the intel from a S300 or S400 launch would be worth a plane or two. This is just the pre-game show.
edit on 6-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: crazyewok
#ing USA.

Cant you just not pick a fight?

Let putin have stupid syria!!!!!!!!

Syria means nothing to me or the average person!

Just another #ty 3rd world middle eastern country!

Not worth my life or my families just so the U SA can show how big its dick it has before its wiped off the map in a nuclear exchange!

It's not just the U.S though is it?

R.A.F bombers are killing whoever in Syria, in our name.

This isn't an American fight... nor is it a British fight. Both statements implicate the citizenry of our great nations as being culpable. We aren't. Our governments, on the other hand...

They are the douche bags... hell, we would rather drink beer and play sports, than futz around in a giant pit of madness such as Syria. Darts and Football are far more important...

edit on 6-10-2016 by madmac5150 because: My ducks are assholes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join