It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Included on Obama's "KILLER TUESDAY" List

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

I give you all the evidence needed, links to follow up and you just dismiss it.

It appears that it is you reaching.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

So tired of the BS...

Yes Edward Snowden should be executed for commiting treason against the United States of America.

You got a problem with executing someone who commits treason? I do not.

Plenty of people out there want Assange dead.

edit on R572016-10-06T23:57:33-05:00k5710Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: facedye

I give you all the evidence needed, links to follow up and you just dismiss it.

It appears that it is you reaching.

I don't know how you think your snopes article debunked anything.

First, the writer of your snopes article is a Hillary defender through and through, and has shown herself to be extremely biased.

dailycaller.com...

But even beyond that, she didn't really say anything different than what the True Pundit article already said.

She doesn't deal with the unnamed sources. Now if you don't believe these sources or think they are made up, so be it. But Snopes doesn't deal with them.

It focuses instead on the emails that have surfaced that show Hillarys people were looking for "legal and nonlegal" ways to deal with Assange.

Lacapria, the writer of this snopes article, merely points out that nonlegal doesn't necessarily mean illegal. Ok thats true. But in no way would it exclude illegal actions like droning Assange.

That is her big evidence that this ia all a hoax. Just that it says nonlegal instead of illegal.

She ignores the fact that this email was written on a Tuesday and claimed to have been taken to one of Obamas Killer Tuesday meetings. These meetings by the way have been confirmed by The New York Times.

If Assange was discussed at a meeting that was about Obamas kill list, it seems quite likely given the emails from Hillarys staff about nonlegal resolutions to assange written that day, that Hillary probably said what these sources said she did, and suggested droning assange.

Now maybe these sources are all made up. At the very least, there is no definitivce proof of them, I will completely agree with you on that.

By why in the world would Hillary not just deny this ever happening then? Instead she says she couldn't recall if she said that, and if she did say it, it was a joke.

You know, a funny joke about murdering someone. Someone you sent email exchanges about discussing "nonlegal" ways of dealing with.

Regardless of rather or not the story is true, her answer is enough to scare the crap out of me. She did have input on killing and droning people. So how often did she make these "jokes" about murdering innocent people?

Do you think she laughed at her own "jokes" of murdering people the way she laughed about Gaddaffi being tortured?

Yet she has the nerve to think Trumps fat jokes make him an unstable person.

I guess had Trump just joked about murdering Miss universe instead of supposedly calling her Miss Piggy, Hillary would have laughed her ass off and been able to relate to him.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
First, the writer of your snopes article is a Hillary defender through and through, and has shown herself to be extremely biased.

ATS members already caught Snopes posting misleading / false information regarding this thread -

ATS - MetroCare Home Services and T&M Protection Service, what do they have in common?

They took the op's post and "debunked it" using incorrect information. So far, after being notified they were in error, it still has not been corrected.

I would be extra cautious using stuff from Snopes without verifying their info for accuracy.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So you're suggesting that snopes forged this document that can be found on the New York City Register?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you're basing all your assumptions off her answer to the question, then you're really not helping yourself there...

And I never said the snopes article debunked anything, they merely have the information I wanted to share, especially since I can't directly link to Wikileaks.

(post by CRYDACDC removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So you're suggesting that snopes forged this document that can be found on the New York City Register?

post about that item

The dates didnt match up to the person in question. The date of lease of the property occurred several years before the business existed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You didn't answer my question.

The document snopes uses appears genuine.

Yes there's a discrepancy in the dates, but that appears to be as far as that goes, no deliberate misleading.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Read this post -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You're living in a fantasy world.

So T&M planted this document...and then got the date wrong....

You're smarter than this..

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well we found the Hillary shill... Right on cue.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DelegateZero88

What are the broader ramifications of her statement? That there's an international elite that can blow you up anywhere, anytime? That's global domination. Why is no one alarmed by this?

Of course we are alarmed. Notice below the term "extrajudicial" from wiki?

If the executive arm of a Govt without due process to warrants, "secret hearings" and the like decides your dead, then there is no hope for you.

Whilst this goes on Banksters get bailed out by the taxpayer, Intelligence agencies are used to spy on commercial competitors of companies tendering or contracts....

Anything goes, free for all, you have no rights or protection from the State, if for any reason they decide they don't like. And they now don't have to show why they do these things behind closed doors "in the name of ongoing investigations, or it will compromise our agents" blah blah

en.wikipedia.org...

Extraordinary rendition, also called irregular rendition, is the government-sponsored abduction and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another.[1] It is most prominently carried out by the United States government, often with the collusion of other countries: overall, 54 countries are known to have been involved with US extraordinary renditions.[1][2][3] In the United States, the first well-known rendition case was that of an airline hijacker abducted in Italy and brought to the U.S. for trial, authorized by President Ronald Reagan.[4] President Bill Clinton authorized extraordinary rendition to nations known to practice torture, called torture by proxy.[5] The administration of President George W. Bush renditioned hundreds of so-called illegal combatants for torture by proxy, and to US controlled sites for an extensive torture and interrogation program under the euphemism enhanced interrogation.[6]

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

After the attacks against the United States of September 11, 2001, the Central Intelligence Agency conspired with dozens of governments to build a secret extraordinary rendition and detention program that spanned the globe. Extraordinary rendition is the transfer—without legal process—of a detainee to the custody of a foreign government for purposes of detention and interrogation. The program was intended to protect America. But, as described in the Open Society Justice Initiative’s new report, it stripped people of their most basic rights, facilitated gruesome forms of torture, at times captured the wrong people, and debased the United States’ human rights reputation world-wide. To date, the United States and the vast majority of the other governments involved—more than 50 in all—have refused to acknowledge their participation, compensate the victims, or hold accountable those most responsible for the program and its abuses. Here are 20 additional facts from the new report that expose just how brutal and mistaken the program was:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Speaking of fantasy world... If you arent going to take the time to understand what is going on then maybe you should refrain from commenting / accusing others.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

High level politics is not a TV show.

But they are, you sat comfortably back watching Iraq being taken out on live TV in Gulf War 2. The misery caused to millions around the war as a result of the USA following an agenda to further its economic greed and euphemistically disguise it as "national Interest" doesn't even enter your consciousness. The programming on the US population with the insider job of 911 makes everything a "just war".

Assange is basically a spy.

So its OK when the CIA does spying so you can have your comfortable lifestyle and cheaper products?
Take the blinkers off

here from the horses mouth - unclassified docs
www.cia.gov...

Government Spying for Commercial Gain Mark Burton With the end of the Cold War, the roles and missions of US intelligence organizations are under scrutiny. Assumptions that presuppose the primacy of economic competitiveness in the post-Cold War era are spurring a reevaluation of the traditional view that the US Government should not use its intelligence assets to give US companies competitive advantages over foreign firms.....

edit on 7-10-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spell

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Assange is Australian and not American so how does the CIA fit in? Would it not be ASIS? Would it not be Australia's comfortable lifestyle?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yes Edward Snowden should be executed for commiting treason

You got a problem with executing someone who commits treason? I do not.

So you gonna start with the Bushs' and their cozy relationship with the Bin Laden family prior to 911? Its seem's like no amount of truth can get through to some people.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Assange cant be charged with treason nor executed for it unless Australia has a treason law with that as punishment.

Secondly are you going to stick to the topic or keep interjecting crap from more than 15 years ago?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Grambler
Yet she says she can't recall. Doesn't that seem like she is at least saying there is a possibility she said it? And if she thinks she may have said it, it probably means she at least thought it.

She probably did say it. If she didn't say it publicly she definitely said it privately. Assassinating Assange was a VERY popular idea it's why he nearly won Time's Man of the Year in 2010, because he was this lone man standing up to governments. Governments didn't like this, and they were ready to push back hard.

What is truly disturbing to me is that not ONE of you people ever say what would be the obvious thing to say 20+ years ago, before Bush 1, before Clinton, before Bush 2 and Obama. And that is, an innocent person would be expected to say, "I would never say a thing like that. That's not the way America does things'.

But no, no one mentions this. Because it is what I would expect someone to say when someone disburses information that is telling the public the truth about things that gov'ts are doing. That USED to be a good thing, and something we all expected from the Fourth Estate, before the mega mergers, before the string of crooked, globalist presidents, before the corruption had reached every single dept of the gov't, including the FBI, NSA (the CIA has been corrupted since day one, so they don't count. They should just be erased from this earth and put in jail).

I just don't know what this country has come to, when people want to start attacking the Constitution and deleting Amendments, never mind sending drones out that end up killing completely innocent people, even when the target may be guilty of something. It completely disgusts me, this whole drone thing, and I cannot believe all the supposed 'liberals' in this country somehow manage to think this is okay. Shame on the lot of you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Would it not be Australia's comfortable lifestyle?

hahaha...you cant be serious, if you cant work out by now how you get cheap products you never will.

Read back Annees comments where she said Assange is a spy and therefore by implication may be executed

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're by no means a newbie to ATS

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join