It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yale Psychiatrist show that Psychic Abilities exist

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: MuonToGluon

At issue is why a Psychiatrist educated at Yale would even bring up such an issue in the fist place.

The matter of High IQ Schizophrenia could have acted as a valid explanation as to cause for the sake of discussion.

In so far as the data, such a response would have had the effect in discussion of a confirmed phenomenon scientifically.

Again you are simply speculating as to cause which could actually be the result of a false conclusion or you are psychic.

Um, did I not make it pretty clear in that post that I WASN'T debating it or did you somehow read that post wrong and speculate the wrong meaning of my post?

There is no "speculation" required for that article, this is not the bible in that you can twist its word to however way you like to meet your agenda, the article is straight forward and clear cut.

Stop going off on a tangent.
edit on 13-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: SP

edit on 13-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: That's it browser, your autocorrect is being turned off!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Again, this test shows psychic ability exists and the question becomes do these voices that these Yale Researchers show are talking to the clairaudient psychics just voices in their heads or are these voices relaying accurate information? If so how are they relaying this information to the clairaudient psychics. Here's more from Detectives who get accurate information from Psychics.

THIS IS HUGE NEWS!

1) Four years after the murder, the detective on the case, Senior Detective Jeffrey Little, had asked Debbie Malone, a psychic, to help with the case. Based on the psychic account, Maria Scott had died in a cabin on Triple Care Farm in Robertson. Through the help of the psychic, the police found the dead body of Maria in the cabin in October 2003.

Though there were many changes to the cabin, the psychic was also able to locate the exact knife used in the murder. The knife was still in the drain pipe and it had remained lodged there even after sink renovations.

2) Penny Serra was brutally murdered on July 16, 1973 in Connecticut. The detective at that time had decided to call the in help of a psychic. Detective George Mazzacane invited psychic Pasacarella Downey to look into the murder. According to the psychic, the murderer had smelled of oil, had worn a uniform as a mechanic and had a name tag bearing initial “E.” She even predicted that the killer will not be caught immediately but will be apprehended since “blood can tell.”

True enough to the prediction, 26 years later, a man named Edward was finally caught using DNA blood testing and fingerprint matching. He was also a mechanic during the time of the murder. Edward was tried and found guilty of the murder of Penny Sera, and he received a long jail sentence.

3) On November 9, 1971, the thirteenth anniversary of the List family murder, there was sudden interest in the case. The former detective of the case, Jeffrey Paul Hummel, was now working in Major Crimes Unit for the prosecutor’s office. Some believed that John List was now dead but the detective believed otherwise since there was no evidence that he was killed. In 1985, he decided to ask the help of psychic detective named Elizabeth Lerner. She had given valuable information in the past, which had helped solved other cases before.

According to Elizabeth, John List was alive and had travelled to another place by riding a bus. He had in fact, had a new woman in his life and that it had some connection with Baltimore, M.D. The psychic said that “Virginia” played a significant role with John List.

The psychic visions of Elizabeth were true since John List had left town on a bus and that he had married Delores, his second wife in Baltimore. He then went to Colorado. Finally, John List was arrested in Virginia when a neighbor had called after seeing List’s picture on the America’s Most Wanted.

www.toptenz.net...

Again, these researchers showed through tests that psychic ability exists. These psychics are truly talking to and have control over these voices. The next question is do these voices relay any accurate information and the answer is an OVERWHELMING YES.

How do these voices relay accurate information like how the person looks, the persons name or initials, where they worked, where they buried the victim, how they killed the victim and more before the Police even have a suspect in some of these cases.
edit on 14-10-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

"In conclusion, one explanation why meta-analyses are providing
ambivalent conclusions about the efficacy of DHI is that
distant healing effects do not exist. From that perspective, the
occasional positive report of a properly conducted DHI study is
best attributed to a statistical false positive or to selective reporting.
An alternative explanation is that DHI effects do exist, but
the relevant variables that modulate these effects are not well
understood and interact in complex ways. Ultimately, future
empirical studies or development of new theories will be required
to help decide which of these explanations is closer to the
truth."
deanradin.com...
Was just taking a look at one of the studies on one of the links you provided back on the 2nd page or so. Admittedly, just one. I purposefully picked the most recent one I could find on Distant Healing.
I am not saying it inst real or that it is, but I definitely think we need to study further and possibly wait for future technologies to help us study such things further.

originally posted by: neoholographic
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have. It's not my fault you don't read you just respond. Here's more:

Here's a TON of research in these areas and this is just some of it. Of course people never look at or read these things because their mind is made up before they even click the link.

noetic.org...

Taken from a link on that page.
edit on 14-10-2016 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

Also, what constitutes as "OVERWHELMING" to you?
edit on 14-10-2016 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17   >>

join