It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, Pay Your Taxes!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Donald Trump recently had his 1995 tax returns leaked illegally by The New York Times. Everyone has been making a big fuss about him using a large tax deduction.

"Pay your fair share!"
"Close tax loopholes!"
"Tax the rich!!"
"You don't support the vets if you don't pay taxes!!"

These are some of the crazy phrases can be heard by the masses, pushed by the main stream media.

I disagree with this sentiment. I do not support war, the criminal political class, nor the bankster cartel pushing war and misery for profit. People have been brainwashed to the point of BEGGING for higher taxes, for more social programs that all end in lies and failure.

This is my rebuttal video to the Donald Trump tax nonsense:
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Naw, taxes are for poor people.
If you are that rich and that successful then you must be important and therefore you shouldn't have to pay taxes.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If he has not paid taxes legal or not he is a freeloader. But those who support him will still berate those working people who pay taxes and use food stamps.
I would have more respect for him If he came clean and said he would close those loopholes, he all hate taxes but enjoy the many luxuries those tax revenues give us.
wish they would spend it better though.
edit on 5-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
he paid his taxes. You don't have ti "pay tax" on losses. It's a basic tenant of tax law. Neither do you. he hasn't done anything illegal or even wrong. ANY savvy businessman would use his approach. People complaining about Trump's taxed are simply showing their ignorance of the tax system here.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Taxes are for middle and upper middle. They pay the most % wise of their income. Poor don't pay anything, wealthy pay some but a joke % wise to their income compared to the middle. If I were wealthy I would do the same thing, get the best tax lawyers I could and reduce my taxes anyway possible. There is nobody who is wealthy that does not do it. That is how the tax laws work. Anybody who does not understand this is fairly ignorant about finance, pretty much clueless. When I was poor I paid nothing. Made it to upper middle and then bam. I started getting slammed hard. Very frustrating because I work harder to earn that income only to see much of it taken away. Trump tax plan would actually help me out. I do not care what his plan is for the rich, as long as I get some of my hard earned money back. Hillary wants to take even more of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

This is all they have to talk about, why do you think it's being played up ad nauseam? They need to constantly contrive these fake scandals to distract from Clinton's real scandals.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I'm certain you paid "extra" to the taxman this year and all years previous that you have worked?

Please enlighten us, how much more did you pay, I bet dimes to doughnuts you only paid what you "owed" and not a penny more..

If you do not like the Tax code as it presently is, then write your congress and senate to change it.

You are as guilty as Trump!
edit on 5-10-2016 by thedigirati because: removed extra S

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. I never paid taxes these last six years or so I been in federal prison. Most rich people and companies don't pay taxes and people know this, yet they act surprised. foreign shell companies and all of that jazz, I mean, he's just another person, business makes people crooked, you'd have to be to make it through all those paperworks and documents and regulations intact. I'm not supporting Trump or anything, I'm just trying to say, the polarization gets people nowhere. Either being pro Trump or anti Trump is both the same: retarded. Thinking you have a choice and your vote makes an impact makes you seem pretty incompetent, just like the presidential nominees, who act like they'll be able to do anything when and if they get to office.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This just in , Mr. Trump to release his 2015 Tax Return Soon ....

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 5-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I do like his 15% plan but it would have to mean everyone who earns pays no loopholes.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I do like his 15% plan but it would have to mean everyone who earns pays no loopholes.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackKcaj
I don't see what the big deal is. I never paid taxes these last six years or so I been in federal prison. Most rich people and companies don't pay taxes and people know this, yet they act surprised. foreign shell companies and all of that jazz, I mean, he's just another person, business makes people crooked, you'd have to be to make it through all those paperworks and documents and regulations intact. I'm not supporting Trump or anything, I'm just trying to say, the polarization gets people nowhere. Either being pro Trump or anti Trump is both the same: retarded. Thinking you have a choice and your vote makes an impact makes you seem pretty incompetent, just like the presidential nominees, who act like they'll be able to do anything when and if they get to office.

My taxes went to take care of you while you were in prison. I paid your taxes for you along with a lot of other people. Glad you are out but my point is everything costs money and someone has to pay for it. People who say they do not pay taxes, what they are really doing is making other people pay their taxes.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Trump basically confirmed what you are saying in an interview with Bill O'Reilly about the debate:

(At 2:55 min mark)

Good video. Well done.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

Yes, you are correct that IS how it's "supposed to be" however now we have the precedent set of executive orders that bypass the checks and balances. That alone makes it much more important to vet whom gets to the top office of the USA.

The power structure has changed.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Donald Trump recently had his 1995 tax returns leaked illegally by The New York Times.

No, the Times didn't leak them. The return was mailed to a reporter at the Times. There's nothing illegal about the Times publishing them.

"Pay your fair share!"
"Close tax loopholes!"
"Tax the rich!!"
"You don't support the vets if you don't pay taxes!!"

Trump has long been shaming people for not paying taxes...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
If he has not paid taxes legal or not he is a freeloader.

How is not wanting to throw your money in an abyss that only helps pay the interest on the national debt being a freeloader?
The federal reserve and the IRS are the freeloaders!
They extort money out of hard working Americans down the barrel of a gun if necessary. To perpetuate the lie that your and my tax dollars actually go towards things like infrastructure, or fighting poverty, or ending addiction.

The federal government is self perpetuating and incapable of anything but growth. To shrink would require operating within it's budget and on time. Putting itself out of existence. Our tax dollars would be put to better use burned for warmth in some 3rd world country versus giving them to the federal government. Who then then turns around and dumps 230 billion a year just on the interest of the debt alone. You don't have to be a economist to realize this is by no means sustainable, and you all are buying into the biggest lie of all and Trump is exposing this.

That federal taxation does not benefit you or I in any way shape or form. It's extortion on a national level with no representation for the ones extorted.
No where in the 65,000 page tax code does it say "you must pay federal taxes".
They use funny terms like "mandatory volunteerism"

The Federal Reserve is no more 'federal' than Federal Express. I've never seen a full list of ownership for the Fed -- I don't think anybody has....
~Aaron Russo~
(Director, writer, and ex-friend of the Rothschild's)

When looking for the biggest threat to your quality of life look no further than the federal reserve bank!
Not Trump trying to decrease his tax burden as mush a legally possible...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wish i could get around paying taxes, the state and federal government cant spend it wisely for sh!t!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print money to do that. So there is zero probability of default" said Greenspan on NBC's Meet the Press

If they can print all the money they want and create it out of thin air apparently, why do ANY of us have to pay taxes?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Good Question . History has a Possible Reason.........

www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I have never had much love for people I have never met telling me I owe them money.

Income taxes were and still should be unconstitutional. Tax corporations or sale of goods, but income should be left alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join