It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, Pay Your Taxes!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The secret to not paying taxes is to create an LLC, and write everything off.

Be a consultant...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If you get a loss from a business, you claim the loss and deduct it from your taxes in the future. That is how it is set up in this country. I invested a big portion of my income back into the business and deducted it so I didn't have to pay taxes on the income. If I would have had to pay taxes on every cent of income, I would have not hired people, I wouldn't have had the money to expand my business. I could have made more working for someone else. But I employed about twelve people over the years and they gained experience and some went on to other jobs where they made better money.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thank you, I highly value your opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

See when I was living in the USA, I paid my takes. Now I am home in New Zealand, as a resident of the USA (with a wife born there) we BOTH PAY OUR US TAXES (its law). His politics aside. He's not being smart, he's being a bad citizen.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Just because something is written on a piece of paper by people that claim power over you, does not mean that it is moral or correct.

Involuntary taxation is theft. The income tax was started to fund war, and now it funds war and pays the interest on the private bank that loans this country fake money.

If your next door neighbor came over to your house, stole half of your money, and then used it to buy a gun to shoot a family while they are at church, would that be okay?

That is the same thing that happens with our "taxes" that are decreed by "law."

The Nazi's were acting based on law as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Good luck with that. I've an uncle in-law what ok spent time in federal lockup for thinking that
I can be taxed in New Zealand by the USA. It sucks but they can do it.

Trump is a crook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join