It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Guccifer 2.0 Hacked Clinton Foundation!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I will wait for this to be verified. Once they sort through it all I want to see the contents of the folder marked "evil nefarious plan".

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It looks like the hack was the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Sources for Politico are reporting this.
Sorry if posted already. They were hacked earlier this summer.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I will wait for this to be verified. Once they sort through it all I want to see the contents of the folder marked "evil nefarious plan".

That's a tough one seeing as it was on one of those laptops destroyed per the FBI agreement.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That did happen buy the same guy (group) earlier. This one claims to be the Clinton foundation, and new (though it seems it probably happened I'm August).

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He doesn't want to click your links because he thinks some funny business like hacking his computer to upload a program to download all the private information he has on his hard drive.

The irony with some of these people lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

When did I say one party was holier than the other, the fact that Republicans are spending millions of tax payers money on a political witch hunt should be pissing you off more than the trumped up charges they're brain washing you with.

They know they have nothing on her, but you still sit there and believe every single word they tell you.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OK every time i click on something this page try to open does this only on ATS

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

They always waste tax payer dollars. And though they deemed it as legal, it is still a huge breach of trust to you're employer (in her case us). I would have been fired for using a private email for work.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just a matter of hours after the Wikileaks didn't go your way, you guys cling to this???? You people will believe anything your told on the internet.

Just like Trump you guys are doubling down

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Who was it saying that Anonymous doesn't do anything????

Must be wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

This wasn't anonymous.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You keep writing that they all do it, they're all corrupt, then why are you getting so worked up about the Clintons if this is so normal to you?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Just a matter of hours after the Wikileaks didn't go your way, you guys cling to this???? You people will believe anything your told on the internet.

Just like Trump you guys are doubling down

Something anti-Hillary comes up and you immediately dismiss it as false because... why exactly????

Oh right, because in your mind Hillary craps rose petals and her farts smell like freshly baked cinnamon buns

edit on 10/4/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Obviously I called out Colin Powell, Bush and Cheney.

And I'm not worked out. Just saying my points. But you keep saying that there was no wrongdoing. And that is very wrong. There are rules about maintaining data.

And you're right they all do it, the only difference is you have a problem when I point her out. Support her if you want, I don't care, both suck. Just don't sit here and act like there was no wrong doing and that we have a halfway decent candidate, we don't.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So not even a full day passes by and it's been confirmed these files are from an earlier hack this summer on the DCCC, they been tampered with to make it seem like they're new documents from the Clinton Foundation.

Just as a lot of us suspected.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You know, I'm not seeing much Clinton Foundationy type things in here. This all looks like DNC and related type stuff.

I'm finding references to things from as far back as 2005.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I believe this is just the beginning.. (see post directly above yours, posted at the same time)
But yeah... not a lot here that seems super interesting...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lane24

Yeah, I saw that right after I posted it. I did find at least one thing of interest within the files so far.

Even if this is repackaged #DNC stuff from earlier this year, I didn't know to look specifically for BlackRock at the time.

Will be watching to see what else he offers up on the chance that something of larger significance is included.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Maybe if it wasn't on a private server we could have used FOIA to obtain information the right way.

originally posted by: RedMenace16
See? Makes no sense at all, just proves you give a $#it about her private email server and is purely a political witch hunt. But we already knew that.

And give them the chance to sanitize the data before they hand it over, like we did with the emails?
Yeah, let's just go ahead and delete 50% of the contents of this file server as "personal data". This is why people are going after her- she's perfectly willing to break any law to get her way.

She's a known felon in the eyes of many. Even after they deleted a bunch of damning evidence, and then the FBI was given a chance to redact a bunch more, we the PEOPLE have STILL found plenty of evidence that she's broken laws in what went public. The FBI hid plenty more, since they're working for her. They're overseen by a judge appointed by Bush- who is also on her team. The checks and balances of the system don't work when they're all covering each others asses when they commit crimes against the nation.

The entirety of the government is pushing for her to "win", so why should anyone trust them to help bring evidence to light that she's a crook? Obama just today granted immunity to some other crooks because they threatened to release information on her should they go to court. How anyone can manage to not see that this is happening is staggering.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join