It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen an amazing UFO 3 nights in a row.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

In Florida?
No. Probably not.

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well it seemed a logical question as he stated and I quote " I can see the mountain clearly with the naked eye at night, but it won't show up in pictures or camera. " so maybe we are mistaken about the ops true location.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Good point.
But a Floridian may have a different idea of what a mountain is.

edit on 10/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well hell you do have a valid point, and here I was about to start calibrating that I was tight and the great phage was wrong....but you flipped it on me and now your Not wrong despite not being right ha ha.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Good point.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill? I sure hope we get to see this light darting about in the sky. Something like that in a populated area, must be seen by quite a few people. Yet after 3 nights, no reports filed?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi OP.

Interesting. I know what you saw. Were they in the north, north east direction? Did they along with what you mentioned do the "falling leaf" type descent? Move sometimes in a weird shuffling movement?

They were testing them the other night at Edwards AFB, ca on the 28th between 8:30-9:40pm.

They are something to see. And theyre ours no worries. ☺👍

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
UFO's, and like Bigfoot are a lot smarter then people give them credit to, they know this world has been flooded with cheap and crappy video technology, of which cant even pick up your hand in front of your face, 2 feet away, at night.

Which would give them free reign to walk or fly around unabated and free of human photon pictographing. I suggest you give up the technology does not exist to take video of UFO from any distance much less that far away much less 30,000 feet away, and at night. At that. How silly is that?

Maybe in a hundred years when the technology gets better people may pick up something up there in the sky, and what you are trying to do will be more realistic. But! Till then? Well by then, there technology to cloak and disguise themselves will have advanced 100 years.

As you can see, your dilemma is manifold, at this stage in the game you can never hope to catch up.

I suggest you give up and return to your daily scheduled programing. Besides it was probably a weather balloon, a pretty fast one. It could happen! Maybe it got caught in a draft, you know sometimes there can be quite a draft at 30,000 feet.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Bright stars can be deceiving. To better help yourself on this situation you can do two simple things. Find a solid, vertical object, a pole or even a wall and position yourself such as the light is right at the edge. This will eliminate the natural tendency for the human eye/brain to think that a light in the sky is jumping all around when actually it is totally motionless.

Second, since you have some time to prepare, find a place where you can mount the camera/phone to a solid base, again, a pole or the edge of building. Even borrow at camera tripod to hold the camera upon. Good luck.

ETA: If nothing else, consult your computer for finding a star chart configured for your area that will show the current positions of the stars and the planets. That will help make or break your case without further effort.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If you are expecting to see it again you could get someone else to try to see it from a different location, as with two sightings from two different locations it would be easier to get an idea of location, distance and altitude, and, from that, of speed.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If serious:
This will give you similar/better than "night time ground based observer" footage.

At 70 bucks you (and everyone else who has seen UAP that definitely isn't a hobby drone) can get a vid and have your money back from Youtube in views.

I've had 3 set up in an array recording most of the visible sky for years yet still nothing that cant be id'd using N2YO, stellarium and flight radar.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Good point.

I'm thinking the OP MUST possess one heck of a camera if They're picking up a "mountain" The highest point is 312' that is threehundred and twelve FEET and is in Clermont which is too far South to see from Jacksonville..

I've actually seen an Orange-Reddish 'glowing Orb' to My West which would put this Orb over the Gulf of Mexico. Or SouthWest of Jacksonville..

There is a mountainous peak in 'Florabama' probably 75' HIGH...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Jukiodone do you ever visit the states? If you do ill take you outside Edwards and China Lake.
If we camp out on a week day o er night like wed night and thur night i can almost guarantee youll see something.

Like what the OP witnessed. They had two of them dancing around the sky for over an hour just this thursday. They did extreme high altitude passes then a few minutes later did a show at low alt going back n foryh from northbase to southbase. They can do more tricks than what the OP observed. Also.a lot of the erratic movements and teleportations are optical tricks. The vehicle isnt necessarily zig zagging etc. Dielectrics n stuff. Got to watch the whole thing while comfortably night fishing with my buddy.

Seriously. Hit me up if youre ever in LA or southern california.

Edwards is extremely active lately. Last two years but even more lately. Extremely Active.
edit on 1-10-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Which is why I asked location. If op is in Jacksonville looking south east there are def no mountains.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

But to the north east there is a navy and an army base within 26 miles.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

There are no mountains in Jacksonville. I was stationed there for four years.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Any thoughts on why they are testing in that area ? Are those military bases of some importance.

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

But to the north east there is a navy and an army base within 26 miles.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Northwest Georgia in the corner of AL/TN

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've got a makeshift tripod made now, I sat outside last night for over an hour and it didn't show up again.

I'm in a very rural area, nothing but farm land and a population of probably only a couple hundred in a 5 mile radius if that which might explain no reports. Also farmers tend to go to bed by 9pm.

I'll be ready tonight.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So to the east is huntsville and redstone arsenal

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

sounds kinda like doraville.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join