It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Reccomends Sex Tape on Twitter @ 4:30 AM

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I am with you on that. In my opinion it was a non story to begin with. It was a weak point to play by Hillary.

Sure Trump reply was not a smart move either. He should just say what happenend (the clip from 1997) was a non story and that's it.

But maybe i underestimate Hillary and she trolled him deliberately to get an overreaction from him.

Anyways, would like to see the two head honchos discuss politics and not Beauty pageants figures.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
If you are engaged and sleep with someone else, on live TV, what would you call that person?

Slut is probably the best word
Whore is a close second

I think these adjectives would do, but not to the same degree as slut

Crazy
Disrespectful
Chicken head

Would you call that a positive action?

How did so many people lose their grip on reality that calling someone who acts like a slut a slut, is more offensive then the actions of the slut?

My question is, and always has been.. WHO CARES who is doing who?

What is people's obsession with who is bumping uglies.

I mean, unless you have a pony in that race, why even give it a second thought?

Unless it's my ugly being bumped, I care not who else is bumping in the night.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I will re-engage when you choose to make a coherent argument that can be responded to...

Like the one I made about recommending her past? You cannot respond to it because you know your premise is foolish.

You pointed out that Trump's Tweet both recommended people "Check Out Sex Tape" AND "Past"...

So...What was your question again?
edit on 30-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's really simple why he is doing it. He does not have control over most of the media like her. She controls all the major networks to include PBS. Take the free lightening in a bottle and run with it. Not costing him a dime and everyone is covering it. Dig a little deeper and the facts are quite clear on this woman. She told a judge she wanted him dead and was involved in a murder. That is what people will remember in the end. Even if he breaks even on support still worth it. It's in his book. Every story does not have to be completely positive but there needs to be a story otherwise there is no publicity. He has been doing this for over a year now and the media is still falling for it. They can't resist it and they always end up with a figurative coc aine dust on their face.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

But maybe i underestimate Hillary and she trolled him deliberately to get an overreaction from him.

Of course she did...

All he had to do was ignore it....like any sane person running for President would do. Dismiss it and move on to other issues.

But instead he went batS*&^ crazy and doubled down...both attacking the woman on her weight and now as a candidate for the President of the United States, trying to slut-shame a woman on twitter! Telling people to "Check Out" a "Sex Tape"!

My god...it really is astonishing how easily he is provoked into showing how much of an ass he is.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You pointed out that Trump Tweet both recommended people "Check Out Sex Tape" AND "Past"...

You said Trump was recommending...oh sorry, "reccomends"... a sex tape, full stop, without mention of the rest of the sentence. Adding in the rest of the sentence, your claim that he was recommending a sex tape is absurd.
edit on 30-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

He's no angel either.

I don't support him.

But I want to make sure we have all the facts before bashing him.

However with that being said he doesn't have a good track record treating people with respect.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I believe the motto that he lives by is: when they go low, you go much, much, much lower.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You pointed out that Trump Tweet both recommended people "Check Out Sex Tape" AND "Past"...

You said Trump was recommending a sex tape, full stop, without mention of the rest of the sentence.

OP headlines only permit a limited amount of words...In my OP immediately below I provided the full Tweet.

My OP headline was accurate "Check Out Sex Tape"

What again is your issue? Will you need another 5 pages to articulate your point? Or does it exist?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Of course she did...

All he had to do was ignore it....like any sane person running for President would do. Dismiss it and move on to other issues.

But instead he went batS*&^ crazy and doubled down...both attacking the woman on her weight and now as a candidate for the President of the United States, trying to slut-shame a woman on twitter! Telling people to "Check Out" a "Sex Tape"!

My god...it really is astonishing how easily he is provoked into showing how much of an ass he is.

Sorry but you are completely missing the point. FREE PUBLICITY. She wanted a judge dead and was involved in a murder. So Hillary is defending someone who wanted a judge dead and was involved in a murder. Think about it.
Not costing Trump a dime. She is spending 10's of millions for the same effect.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Why does the time of day have anything to do with the subject?

I think the implication is that Trump is doing this type of crap while normal people are sleeping.

The only problem with that line of thinking is that Trump is well known for sleeping only 3-4 hours a night (he's also well known for executive burnout because he demands the same schedule of all high level executives who work with him), he believes the person who sleeps 8 gets 4 less productive hours and can therefore never compete.

I guess the counter argument is that if this is what he considers to be productive hours, you need to question his thinking.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You said Trump was recommending a sex tape, full stop, without mention of the rest of the sentence.

OP headlines only permit a limited amount of words...In my OP immediately below I provided the full Tweet.

What again is your issue? Will you need another 5 pages to articulate your point? Or does it exist?

If you take 5 pages to misrepresent and misunderstand it, then perhaps it will take me that long.

So was Trump recommending a sex tape?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Assange and the Russians are going to unload a wheel barrel of emails days before the election. No time for her to react. It will be out there with no response. If they try to respond it will look phony and cheap. Nobody will remember this fat murdering model in the end.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Of course she did...

Sorry but you are completely missing the point. FREE PUBLICITY. She wanted a judge dead and was involved in a murder.

She is a woman who Hillary mentioned. She is not running for office? She is not in line for a cabinet post? I don't care if her boyfriend robbed someone 20 years ago or if she threatened some judge in Mexico.

How does any of that change Trump's behavior? THAT is the story the public is interested in....and rightly so.. CUZ..Trump is the one Running for President!.
..and Trump (Presidential candidate) woke up the morning after the debates and got on Fox News to vent about how fat this woman was...and ended the week with a twitter tirade encouraging people to check out a sex tape in an effort to slut shame the woman.

This woman's past is the least relevant part about the story

..A candidate for President of the United States of America having so little control over his own impulsive vindictiveness that he goes on a twitter tirade about a sex tape? That he spends the week explaining how fat she was?

Temperament? Fit for office? Attacking women?

He functionally fails...all he had to do was move along and focus on any of 1000 other issues...instead he became vindictively obsessed ...and to his own detriment...It says horrific things about how he would operate as President of the United States, the most powerful office in the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

In what reality is posting on the internet anything different than posting on the internet? Tweeting is literally typing and hitting a submit button, and I'm not sure how that can scare anyone but the most paranoid.

The medium matters, Twitter and Wordpress both involve typing and hitting a submit button but Twitter is limited to 140 characters which doesn't allow for any nuance, it leads to very charged language and little room for discussion. A blog allows you to get much more detailed, and for that matter so would Facebook.

That Trumps preferred method of communication is tweeting says a lot about him. Primarily, that he's not a very deep thinker or a good writer. It's a lot like his campaign rallies which are more of a stream of consciousness rant from one subject to the next as they enter his head.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You said Trump was recommending...oh sorry, "reccomends"... a sex tape, full stop, without mention of the rest of the sentence. Adding in the rest of the sentence, your claim that he was recommending a sex tape is absurd.

Yeah, I agree clickbait.

It is refreshing to hear someone say what they are thinking w/o the pc filter, but he needs to tone it down imo.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So was Trump recommending a sex tape?

Oh...I get it...Semantics derail is what you chose for my thread.

Technically he "Recommended" that people "Check Out Sex Tape"...

But correct Les...he didn't "Recommend it" in the sense of Two Thumbs up!

Nothing personal...please take this as a compliment...you make stupid questions sound interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Of course she did...

Sorry but you are completely missing the point. FREE PUBLICITY. She wanted a judge dead and was involved in a murder.

She is a woman who Hillary mentioned. She is not running for office? She is not in line for a cabinet post? I don't care if her boyfriend robbed someone 20 years ago or if she threatened some judge in Mexico.

How does any of that change Trump's behavior? THAT is the story the public is interested in....and rightly so.. CUZ..Trump is the one Running for President!.
..and Trump (Presidential candidate) woke up the morning after the debates and got on Fox News to vent about how fat this woman was...and ended the week with a twitter tirade encouraging people to check out a sex tape in an effort to slut shame the woman.

..A candidate for President of the United States of America having so little control over his own impulsive vindictiveness that he goes on a twitter tirade about a sex tape? That he spends the week explaining how fat she was?

He functionally fails...all he had to do was move along and focus on any of 1000 other issues...instead he became vindictively obsessed ...and to his own detriment...It says horrific things about how he would operate as President of the United States, the most powerful office in the world.

You say it's not important but highlighted it so it's important otherwise you would have not looked for the Bold button and clicked it. Her past is why Trump is hammering on it. No defense for wanting a judge dead or or driving a getaway murder car. None. It is a major character flaw and Hillary defends this woman. That is what people wil remember in the end.
edit on 30-9-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Seriously folks...

This is the man carrying on the tradition of Ronald Reagan?

Can you imagine this man as our President?

He is sitting in front his computer at 4AM continuing to attack x-Miss Universe and tweeting crap.

This is the man running for President.

And...just cuz y'all are wondering...

She was on a Mexican reality show a few years back...like Paradise Island or something and the camera's caught her hooking up with some guy..it's all under the blankets.

What really get's me is the idea that Trump is still obsessing about this...and tweeting attacks trying to "slut shame" her.

And this idiot thinks he has the temperament to be President???

Well, in all fairness, she actually slut shamed herself, srewing someone on national television, and knowing it would eventually be spread around the world. You don't go on a show like that and do something like that without knowing exactly what you are doing. This is a real weak thread, and an even weaker attempt at attacking Trump. And FYI OP, making a statement about something is not obsessing over it, get your facts straight, or at least look up the word obsessing so you know how to use it in a sentence correctly next time........

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Of course she did...

You say it's not important but highlighted it so it's important otherwise you would have not looked for the Bold button and clicked it.

I highlighted it drive home what everyone form the average citizen to political analysts already intuitively understands...it's irrelevant.

Trump could choose a woman serving time in prison convicted of crime and spend a week attacking her on her weight and encouraging people to dig into her past...and people would still be thinking WTF? This woman's past is not the issue, Trump's obsession with attacking her is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join